Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials (24889 Views)

9 Radio Bayelsa Staff Suspended In Wake Of Attack On Station / Uber Appoints New GM For West Africa / Why I Flogged Radio Bayelsa Staffers - John Idumange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by Flexherbal(m): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
Bad !
Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by jinxet2000: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
Soldiers should flog the manager back. number of strokes x the number of staff flogged.
Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by auntysimbiat(f): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
Are they babies

Why flog them like that cheesy
Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
EzigboNwanma:
That's not funny angry
Not for a second...but don't you blame them? I would kill him first before he does that to me
Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by Austeeenxx: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
The scoundrel prolly thinks they're his kids.
Freaking fucktarrd!
Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by EzigboNwanma(f): 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
Milonis:

Not for a second...but don't you blame them? I would kill him first before he does that to me
honestly, why should they allow that? That's so humiliating and dehumanizing
Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by dyabman(m): 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
What they do ?
Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by yedidiah(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
If to say DAT yeye Jennifer from Benin was well flogged anytime she misbehaved, she for no fit post that rubbish about drugging her nephew
Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
EzigboNwanma:
honestly, why should they allow that? That's so humiliating and dehumanizing
I remember one near-same experience during my graduate internship at USAID. The man called me like an errand boy to get suya for him sad....spoke in a bossy tone. I shove the money back under his nose and told him to call in the messenger or his son or sit and die there.... angry

Folks be acting like demi-god. One crazy Kumba Peter of AIT referred to me as goat for refusing to do something demeaning for him and I replied "hell yeah Mr. Piq" till I left he never mess with me nomore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Austeeenxx:
The scoundrel prolly thinks they're his kids.
Freaking fucktarrd!
If they shoot him, they will be referred to as criminals...but he deserves it
Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by EzigboNwanma(f): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
Milonis:

I remember one near-same experience during my graduate internship at USAID. The man called me like an errand boy to get suya for him sad....spoke in a bossy tone. I shove the money back under his nose and told him to call in the messenger or his son or sit and die there.... angry

Folks be acting like demi-god. One crazy Kumba Peter of AIT referred to me as goat for refusing to do something demeaning for him and I replied "hell yeah Mr. Piq" till I left he never mess with me nomore
nice one, thumbs up cool
Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by dikeigbo2(m): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
salabscholar01:
A guy once slapped me in public and he was applauded. I did not react to fight. Obviously he could beat me to stupor. All i did was to murmured some clumsy incantations with a small stone I picked from the ground, threw the stone into the air and then gave the guy a handshake (a demonstration similar to a deadly bush and witch doctor in home videos)... Just to avoid a second slap. grin to a big surprise, the guy went down on his knees and started begging for mercy over his life. I told him, ''ogo, sey you don slapped me? No problems at all. You can go home in peace'' I started to beg for me to be slap him back and leave the issue to die a natural death. Now, Who is now more powerful? grin.

You are the most powerful here dear,,many gbozaa for you
Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
EzigboNwanma:
nice one, thumbs up cool

Gotta toughen up or get crushed...you know cool
Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by ifycent2: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
I swear... many tinz ar happening under dis Buhari Regime...
Headmaster flogging deir students.
chai!!!!!!...
hahahahahahahahaha..
primary and secondary School Broadcasting service......

1 Like

Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by 1shortblackboy: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

I was there when the general manager of Radio Bayelsa flogged the four officials

The name of the four officials are

1. Omenka

2. Beremx

3. Ngeneukwenu

4. Passingshot

He warned them before he unleashed his koboko on their backs

They deserve it, these APC zombies are just brainless
why ein no flog sarrki too?
Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
salabscholar01:
A guy once slapped me in public and he was applauded. I did not react to fight. Obviously he could beat me to stupor. All i did was to murmured some clumsy incantations with a small stone I picked from the ground, threw the stone into the air and then gave the guy a handshake (a demonstration similar to a deadly bush and witch doctor in home videos)... Just to avoid a second slap. grin to a big surprise, the guy went down on his knees and started begging for mercy over his life. I told him, ''ogo, sey you don slapped me? No problems at all. You can go home in peace'' I started to beg for me to be slap him back and leave the issue to die a natural death. Now, Who is now more powerful? grin.

I'm dead...you're a genius grin grin
Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by Btruth: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
LAFO:
I hope Seun doesn't flog lalasticlala sha.
who says? Was it because lalasticlala wasn't complaining?

grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by bizzibodi(m): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
346 WORKERS for a Radio station the size of a 4 bedroom apartment,if ghost workers no kill bayelsa state !bayelsa state go kill ghost workers!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by 9jaBloke: 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Please share this on as many forums as u can. We need to rid the civil service of scum like him.
Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by fF01(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
Only in Nigeria.
Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by Preye1599(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
From being gay and womanizer he's now flogging peoples parents... Bayelsa has spoil under this so called restoration govt...
Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
Why these ND ppl seem to approach things in thug like manner - without sophistication?
Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 24, 2017
2dugged:
Why are people surprised, I know of two prominent people that flog their workers,this country is messed up in all fonts
mention them
Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by Philax(m): 5:55am On Feb 24, 2017
We prepare university undergraduates for employments in Oil & Gas / Refining / FPSO and LNG/GTLs industries in Nigeria.REGISTER NOW
TRAINING COMMENCES 3RD OF MARCH,2017

Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 24, 2017
michaelobinna:
mention them
one is a woman, I will do that when I know that they will be sanctioned, for now it's of no use
Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by yemisiara(m): 7:31am On Feb 24, 2017
Very wrong for man flogs his collegues @ office.Too Bad
Re: Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials by Cityguy: 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
A number of things are suspect here but given what both parties said, I want to believe he was wrong to flog anybody but also, he has a job to do. A radio station having that number of staff on payroll !?? Redundancy definitely rules there and I'm sure his genuine efforts are being resisted with the instrumentality of unionism. Flogging is actually untrvires but it's more of a distraction IMO.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finance And Economics, Which Is Better? / My Encounter With A Teacher Turned Bricklayer / 20 Skills To Learn Instead Of Watching Tv.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.