Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Sequence Of Love: Family Bond - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sequence Of Love: Family Bond (3245 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Drizzle1: 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
100% fiction.
Every events, names and settings relating to any part of this story is an unprecedented coincidence. The characters/roles by no means exist except in the imagination of author.

_
Copying, reposting, storing in any retrieval system or reproduction in any format is highly prohibited without the legal consent of the author

Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Drizzle1: 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
My first story here.
Really need your inspiration.
Please, help a friend invite literaturelenders
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Drizzle1: 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
Chapter 1 Part 1

The stillness in the spacious house was more supercilious than grave yards midnight silence; the air in the house forming a very coercing with the hush, producing awfully stumpy droning reverberation which was the only sound that could be heard in the house. The silence of grave yards could be more comfortable than that of the house as the movement of leaves, branches and trees in grave yards produce beautiful and soothing sounds.

As the name of the neighbourhood insinuated, everything seemed unruffled and somewhat as no movement could be heard within or outside the house; other surrounding buildings seemed to lack activities within them as well. The beautiful roses in the house transmitted its natural serene scent across the house, making the silence a little enjoyable.

Jeremy Remington walked out of his room and headed downstairs with his heart cavorting manifold times at a second. Being raised in the same house, he had tried to be more acquainted to the deafening silence in the house but he rather found himself becoming more terrified.

As her descended the stairs, his eyes kept glimpsing around, feeling that he d’ meet a ghost or aliens. He walked into the kitchen and set his phone’s music playlist before heading for his early morning devotion. The song blared out of his phone on a moderate volume as he cleaned the dirt in the kitchen. He wished that his mother could be of more help with the house chores despite knowing that it was just a wish that could not come to be, maybe not yet.

He hurried into the sitting room some minutes later after being done with the kitchen; hastily cleaning every dirty object he could sight in a bid to get to school very early. The thought of missing class was his worst fear as he had missed a lot of lessons for the term while their exam approaches swiftly. He never felt sad on everything that had happened to him; he took it up as fate and loved it. Everything he needed was always provided for him and he knew that he had to work very hard to impress his parent, most especially his father who was not always at home; going from one business trip to the other.

Within an hour, he was already done with setting the table before hurrying back to his room to prepare for school. He returned to dining room, dressed in black jean trouser, a grey turtle necked long sleeve with a black shinny leather jacket over his shirt, a black sneaker and his school bag which hung across his shoulder; his well trimmed blond hair matching his flexible triangular shaped face.

“Good morning mum” He greeted his mother who was already comfortably eating his breakfast.

“I can see that you are becoming extremely lazy that you cannot wash cutleries very clean* Said his mother with her face focused on the plates in front of her with her jaw chewing the contents of food in her mouth slowly.

“I am sorry mum but you should at least reply my greetings; moreover, i made sure that everything is clean and well done before returning to my room to prepare for school” He replied, trying as much as possible to uphold his use of words. The last thing he will ever do was using foul words on his mother; the last time it happened left him in guilt for weeks and he could not risk staying away from his mother because of his abusive use of words.

“So, you are insinuating that i am lying right?” she questioned angrily “I have to take the spoons back to the kitchen and wash them before being able to use them. Do you think that i will stress myself washing what is already clean?” She questioned angrily with her head, twining to his direction.

“I am sorry mum, i was only trying to point out that i did wash the cutleries, maybe my hastiness caused the uncleanness; i promise it will never happen again” He apologised thoughtfully, knowing to reality that he did everything to perfection.

“I hope so” She murmured “And i will advise if you chose to do things with more attention rather than rushing them. Mistakes are bound to happen but being extremely cautious could help reduce the mistake; i am not speaking on this cleaning but on everything you do” She added and returned her attention to her meal.

“Thanks mum” he replied as he sat down and began to eat his breakfast slowly, forgetting that he was already getting late with his mind wandering on his mother’s change of attitude. He glanced at her frequently as he ate and subsequently shrugged off the thoughts, coming to conclusion that she was only being too demanding.

“I have to go mum” He said as he sprung to his feet on realisation that he was at the verge of getting to school late and dashed out of the house without waiting for her reply.

Irina stared at her sister crossly, thinking of what to do to make her talk. She had being asking her questions for the past 10 minutes but yet, she remained adamant. She had yanked her hand and cloth but yet, she had focused her attention on the food in front of her without making a single move. Her sister had always being so boring and an ass but her recent behaviours were supposed to be called for attention as she barely speaks with anyone in the house.

Their mother had left early for work and will be returning in the evening while their father always returns from his business at the end of every month making them the only people at home most of the time. Also, their mother frequently joins her husband on his trip at will as it was her husband that owned the firm at which she worked.

She smiled as she dipped some amount of bread into her cup of coffee and aimed at her sister’s. She threw the soaked bread and it hit her forehead causing her to jolt from her thought. She set her sit as the bread hit her senior sister, knowing too well the aftermath of her prank.

Florence sprung up immediately the bread which contained hot coffee touched her skin. “What the hell did you just do?” She shouted as she stared at her stained white top.

“I guess you already know what I did and I have achieved my aim of doing that” Irina mocked “And now, hope you can hear me well and will answer my questions?” She asked, trying to sound bold despite being extremely scared.

Florence dashed toward her but her furry led to her hand hitting her cup of coffee, splashing its content on the floor while most of the hot contents dropped on her leg, causing an excruciating whimper from her. Irina took the opportunity and dashed out of the house with her school bag.

She held her leg, leaping as she made her way to her room. Her least worry being her hurting leg with reapplying her makeup her most of concern as she had something to catch up with at school before the commencement of her first lecture.

To be continue
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nyc Story U Got Here Pls Continue,
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Drizzle1: 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
Chapter 1 part 2

Dressed in light green jean trouser, a tank top and a black sneaker was Matilda as she descended the wooden stairs; her wavy protracted flaxen hair running to her hip region, lapping with her school bag which hung on her shoulder, with the long hair showing just below the underside of her bag.

“You are always beautiful my daughter” smiled her father who was already seated in the sitting room, following the early morning news; his usual daily acquaintance before leaving for work “But don’t you think that you are still too early?” he asked

“I know dad but this is my first time at this school and i don’t have to leave bad impression on my first day moreover, i have to get acquainted with the school environment” She explained

“Well then, we can leave now” he replied as he got up and adjusted his security uniform “That will equally help me get to work early and avoid bashing from all these kids that knows nothing like respect” he added as they both walked out of the house.
“You have refused to tell me how and why you decided to change my school dad” Matilda complained as her father drove their old blue 504 Peugeot on the dusty road that led to town. She had grown up, attending the lowest standard school since her father could not afford the fee of more standard school but she never felt awkward or sad about it despite being extremely brilliant. She was contented with what she had and also helped her father who also engaged in farming and does everything to provide all her needs.

“I remember telling you not to question about that again” replied her father calmly

“I also remember but you know that i can’t keep quite. You were complaining about lack of money to purchase drugs of for these animals but subsequently, you announced that my school fee at Beacon high school has being paid; the best school in this area with their school fees equivalent to all your yearly income” she complained

“I know that but remember that i promised to do everything to make sure that you attain the best education you deserves. Your intelligence, talent and smartness is not supposed to be wasted because of poverty when your future brightens more than what could be risked to lead you to the top” explained her sad father

“I know that you promised me that but there is no need to be in a hurry. Moreover, it is not like i am complaining; i understand everything and you don’t have to worry about me” She persisted

“You might ask me not to worry about you but you are my daughter and i love you so much. I can’t stop worrying about you when you are not okay. Just try to understand and be happy with this development; moreover, this has being your dream since you are a child; to school among the riches and prove to the world that wealth is entirely different from intelligent” insisted her father.

“I know that it has being my wish but i am okay with whom i am. You don’t want me to feel what i am not, do you?” she asked her father angrily.

“I am not making you to feel like who you are not but who you truly are. You have being living a fake life, life that is not yours. You have to be among the best and you have being on the sideline all these years and i don’t want that to continue; i want a change that will help you attain your natural potentials” explained her father.

“There is no need arguing about what you did but what i want to know is how you get to save for such an amount and how the school fees will be maintained henceforth?” she questioned.

“I have being saving for the past two years, to save an amount that will be able to sponsor you to the end of your high school and i got most the amount needed but i believe that i will save up the remaining amount before the saved sum finishes. Not that it will affect us in anyway because our daily expenditure remains static and abundant” he explained.

“What else do i say than promise to make you proud; i am completely speechless dad, you are so amazing” She complimented with tears of joy.

“I know that you won’t fail me but i only want you to promise me that you won’t have any boyfriend, maybe not yet” her father requested

“You have my word dad; i will never have anything to do with boys” she responded sincerely as her father brought the car to halt at some distance away from the school blocks.

“I trust you girl” he smiled and kissed her forehead “And…” he called as she made to open the car door “Be careful” he advised while she nodded before getting down from the car.
____
“Hello dude, we have being waiting for you all days; anything the problem today?” shouted a stout boy who stood in the parking port with another older boy immediately their friend alighted from his new Porsche car.

“I am sorry guys, i just wanted to have some little fun before getting to school and one stupid old cop fell for my tricks; he is currently cooling off in the cell” laughed the young handsome boy whose name was Blake.

“I said it; you are always the real guy, f**king off niggas” hailed the stout guy who seemed mesmerized by the presence of his rich friend.

“Hey guys, look at that beautiful girl alighting from that old bamboo car” the silent guy called the attention of his friends while they all laughed hysterically as they sighted the said girl.

“I know that girl dudes. You remember that time that i shot my dad?” Blake asked while his friends answered in affirmative “My father sent me to one local school as punishment and i met this girl there, very dumb and annoying. Let’s welcome her with a very big reception; maybe, use her as a fun and derisive gizmo for the rest of this semester” he laughed while his friends followed suit.
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Drizzle1: 9:36am On Feb 26, 2017
Chapter 1 Part 3

Darren drove into the school parking port at a snail’s velocity; glancing around for a definite car but didn’t see it; its usual spot still unoccupied. His curious mind prompted him as he accelerated his car in; leaving the spot still vacant. He glanced at his friend who had his eyes focused on his tablet and frowned.

“The school portal is too vulnerable; even kids can have access to its database with this silly security. I can even show you how to hack into all this unsecured webs and portals and get your business done before anyone notice an intruder” Benny explained without taking his eyes off the tablet “Hope you care to know some computer terms?” he asked and raised his eyes to see his friend looking out of the car window frustratingly “What?” he asked, popping out his eyes as he put the tip of his joystick into his mouth.

“For Christ sake, when will you stop your chattiness? Blabbing and talking about unimportant things when something much important are supposed to be discussed. Do you even know if I had being listening to all the things you said?” Darren replied outlandishly.

Ever knowing the constantly funny Benny, he never got angry with him rather; Darren usually felt at peace and always tried to build fun filled mind but being at the midst of something extremely imperative; something which had occupied most of his memories was a time that anything else were supposed to be kept aside.

“What have I done now? Do you have any knowledge of how much I have said to you? Very important stuffs and now you made me chew my joystick” he frowned as he removed the joystick from his mouth to discover some bitten parts.

“I am sorry for your joystick, you will replace it after school but for now, let us focus on why we are here” Darren replied contritely.

“I can see that we are lucky today; hope you are capable of saying something important because I have never seen you with any girl before or maybe you should go with an earpiece and I will be communicating with you everything you need to say” he replied, bringing out some sets of earpiece transmitter from his pocket.

“There is always first time of everything and I am willing to take up the challenge….alone” Darren replied thoughtfully “And I don’t want any prank from you, I beg of you buddy” he turned swiftly and stared at his friend intently and pleadingly.

“You know that I can’t just watch you fool yourself out there and do nothing. Not that any prank will even help you after all” Benny replied as he unwrapped a roll of bubble gum and threw it into his mouth. “But what precisely came over you buddy; many girls have being drooling after you and you never cared for a second glance but this girl has being driving you crazy; are you sure you are okay or I should just take you to hospital for some….. check up?” Benny questioned curiously.

“You know that your condition deserves hospital attention than mine. Do you feel happy moving about with me and being called a gay? I am tired of that buddy; I am sick of that damn name; I just want to get it off” Darren replied with fortitude and twinge.

Benny who studied computer analysis had being his only friend since his first day at school which made people termed them as gay partners because Darren was never seen with any girl while his arrogance towards the opposite s€3 never helped his matter. Benny never cared about being termed as a gay because he goes around with difference ladies at will.

“Not that the name mean anything dude, if you are not doing this because of love, I will advice you trace your old self to the dream where you left it and stop disturbing me with some irrelevant tales” Advised his friend.

Darren smiled and made to reply but was interrupted by the sound of a car. He looked through the window and his heart skipped at the sight of her car; he sighed before opening his car door and straightened the collar of his shirt as he walked the little distance between their two cars.

“Hey girls” he smiled as a young lady alighted from the car “I am Darren” he introduced and extended his hand to the girl for hand shake but she snubbed him and banged her car door.

“I am Vanessa and she is Florence” the other girl who alighted from the driver side of the car introduced as she tugged her friend to face him.

“Nice names” he smiled while Vanessa returned the smile “I can see that you guys are in a hurry” he noted rather than asked.

“Yeah, we are actually in a hurry to grab something from the lab before heading for lecture” replied Vanessa while Florence hissed and walked away “Don’t mind her please, care if we talk later?” she intervened

“Sure, you can give me a call” Darren replied and she handed him her phone while he punched in his number. A scream from some distance attracted their attention and they turned to see Florence cleaning her dress frustratingly and they both ran to her.

Darren couldn’t contain his anger as he got to see Benny pleading with her. He needed no one to explain what had happened to him.

“I am sorry girl, I was too engrossed to this toy tablet which kind of occupied most of my little mind denying me my sense of seeing most disappointedly around such a beautiful wonderful lady like you” he apologised while Florence hissed and walked away with her friend trailing behind.

“Hope I pleaded with you not to do anything? What are you even thinking about?” Darren shouted at his friend as soon as the girls were gone.

“Come on buddy, the girl just walked out on you and I did what will make her meeting with you much outstanding for her” Benny replied

“Do you think that staining an innocent girl’s cloth will make anything memorable for any sane human? Maybe for some insane humans like you. Your action will only make our meeting miserable and disgusting to her” Darren replied angrily and walked away.

“Blood of God; can you see him defending her like though she is the mother of God; Christ have mercy” Benny murmured before following his friend.
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Drizzle1: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2017
CC. switup, nastynic, jagugu8li, tuhndhay, ekle, costal, hawlahscho, oladapxon, uniqueogo, skillful01, hormobolanle, cerewo, xolocious, yewandequeen, dtobs, 9pblive, eniqurl, roladiva, moscow0147, azeequeen and kentura, rachealfst, wizsoly, johnsown1, toshiba49ja, oly23, harameede99, dapo97, spdazzy, bibi294, chumzypinky, chizzymaris, olatex25, ikombe, dasilver20, michelle55, twinkiet, samyfreshsmooth, yungtemy, alamiendagash, sunshine46, boffinjay, babsopey, sirorubebe, adesina12........
Help call the others please

1 Like

Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by AlamienDagash(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2017
Drizzle1:
CC. switup, nastynic, jagugu8li, tuhndhay, ekle, costal, hawlahscho, oladapxon, uniqueogo, skillful01, hormobolanle, cerewo, xolocious, yewandequeen, dtobs, 9pblive, eniqurl, roladiva, moscow0147, azeequeen and kentura, rachealfst, wizsoly, johnsown1, toshiba49ja, oly23, harameede99, dapo97, spdazzy, bibi294, chumzypinky, chizzymaris, olatex25, ikombe, dasilver20, michelle55, twinkiet, samyfreshsmooth, yungtemy, alamiendagash, sunshine46, boffinjay, babsopey, sirorubebe, adesina12........
Alryt. tnx 4d mention. cc. hadampson souloho19 biafranbushboy queenitee spiritman99 Gabbyraze lesky3 saraphina yungtemy devilmaycry IecheM zeeboss talk2sanity apriwise Nanadeeva01 ma u all kom join me in dix journey
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by harameede99(f): 11:59am On Feb 26, 2017
Drizzle1:
see as i get special invite lemme join
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by AlamienDagash(m): 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
di stori ix kinda complicated due to many characters that got me confused. anyway i knw i whud stick 2d stori later. Kip it up buddy
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Hadampson(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
AlamienDagash:

Alryt. tnx 4d mention. cc. hadampson souloho19 biafranbushboy queenitee spiritman99 Gabbyraze lesky3 saraphina yungtemy devilmaycry IecheM zeeboss talk2sanity apriwise Nanadeeva01 ma u all kom join me in dix journey
I hear my moniker 4rm afar.. watzup alamiendagash... where iz my sit nah??
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Hadampson(m): 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
AlamienDagash:
di stori ix kinda complicated due to many characters that got me confused.
anyway i knw i whud stick 2d stori later. Kip it up buddy
Same here bro.. who iz d one dat pipo call gay among darren or benny??
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Hadampson(m): 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
cc: oly23, samyfreshsmooth, ikombe, queenitee, lankyannie, hormobolanle, obimgbo, michelle55, dapo97, spdazzy, oludare007, pinkycute, ritababe, eniqurl, roladiva, TMdavidwest, chizzymaris, rachealfst, angelinastto, moscow0147, damhurpey, chumzypinky, lawlahdey.. come nd see sumtin o
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Drizzle1: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hadampson:
Same here bro.. who iz d one dat pipo call gay among darren or benny??
Darren
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Hadampson(m): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Drizzle1:
Darren
Okay tanx bro
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Lankyannie(f): 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hadampson:
cc: oly23, samyfreshsmooth, ikombe, queenitee, lankyannie, hormobolanle, obimgbo, michelle55, dapo97, spdazzy, oludare007, pinkycute, ritababe, eniqurl, roladiva, TMdavidwest, chizzymaris, rachealfst, angelinastto, moscow0147, damhurpey, chumzypinky, lawlahdey.. come nd see sumtin o
Ah dn land oooo.abeg mk una reserve vvip sit 4me.tnx 4d invite sire.
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Hadampson(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lankyannie:
Ah dn land oooo.abeg mk una reserve vvip sit 4me.tnx 4d invite sire.
Welcome paddy mi... take diz cold yorgurt to chill, u knw d weather iz hot diz days
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Azeequeen(f): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Drizzle1:
Cc: Bibijay123,RagedyAnn,Olatex25,Ikombe
I'm here
The story is jumbled together and it is kinda confusing
I had to read over n over again before I could comprehend it but you can do better
All of them are to meet in school,right?
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by AlamienDagash(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hadampson:
I hear my moniker 4rm afar.. watzup alamiendagash... where iz my sit nah??
U c dat red royal chair near dat fine babe? ok dax ur sit
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by queenitee(f): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hadampson:
I'm here boo,thanks
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Lankyannie(f): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hadampson:
Welcome paddy mi... take diz cold yorgurt to chill, u knw d weather iz hot diz days
Hehehe ds 1 na weather 4one.ur head gt oil jae.
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Drizzle1: 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
Matilda sat at the middle of the class, gazing around as the lesson goes on. She was totally lost as her mind only wondered with foreboding at what Blake and his touts will do to her. She knew that they were up to something immediately she noticed how they stared at her daringly and not getting along with Blake during their little time of knowing each other couldn’t help her situation; she knew better to expect anything less than worst.

“Anything the problem?” their teacher who had noticed her vagueness since he walked into the class questioned concernedly while the entire class turned to her direction.

“Err… no sir….i was actually following but has to comprehend your lecture silently” she stammered while Blake and his group yawned loudly which brought about murmuring from the entire class.

“You should pay attention to what i am saying rather than think about something else. You in class and everything outside should be kept aside unless you are willing to serve punishment” The teacher warned

“Maybe she is thinking about her bad s€3 yester night” Blake giggled while the class vented into strident mirth.

“How many times have i warned you on your seditious conduct in my class? I won’t take any sort of exhibit of imprudence from you next time” The teacher cautioned Blake gravely.

“It won’t happen again sir” he apologised while the class returned to normal.

Matilda looked by her left side at a boy who seemed undaunted by everything that had being happening in the class. He never said a word nor stared at anyone except the teacher and he looked calm and naive but yet, unpredictable. She turned her attention to the teacher to evade adding more to her already dire day.
_____

Patricia alighted from her pink Ferrari; she picked up her hand bag and made to close the door but a grasp on her wrist forced her to stop. She breathed deeply without turning to know who the person was. She had her daily activities scheduled and was not in the mood of any delay; she only had to pick a few things on her way to office.

“Hey Patricia, can i help you with the car door?” came a baritone voice from her back.

The fragrance of the man was sophisticated, she remembered perceiving that precise brand just once; on a deal day between Gino Jack and her husband which never went down well.

“I can’t remember asking you for help Gino and if you don’t mind, i have something very important to catch up” She replied angrily and slammed the car door; she turned to walk away but he tugged her back on the shoulder.

“I am not here to talk about the deal with your husband Patricia, in fact, i have no intention of talking about your husband; i just want to have a heart to heart discussion with you” he insisted with calm and beautiful voice.

“Get your filthy hand off me” she shrugged his hand off her shoulder “You had a deal request with my husband which never materialised and not me. If you have any other thing with my family, you go straight to my husband and not stop me by the road on a pretext of some extraneous treatise” She said impassively and began to walk away.

“I am not interested in any pact with your husband again” he said loudly which alarmed her to stop “a deal is always a deal and you know me better, i don’t make a deal twice” he added.

“Then what on godly earth gave you the gut to stop me here?” she questioned as she advanced toward him confusedly.

“Every single person in this city knows that i have taste for good things; the best to be precise and beautiful women are not exempted. You were a model, an undisputable one of your generation which earned you countless prizes and every man will go any extreme to spend a single night with you” he smiled devilishly.

Patricia stared at him angrily and landed him a thunderous and venomous slap which left his cheek red bloodied but that never stopped him from laughing.

“You must be crazy; are you thinking through your anus? For Christ sake, you know that i am married; a mother of two adults for that matter. Do you even have human brain?’ She fired.

“Sure, i have human brain and everyone knows that you are a mother but still s€3y. I know you very well Patricia and you know better than say no to my offer. A single night out with me won’t change who you are or crash your marriage” he smiled devilishly with his fingers rubbing on his cheek that received the slap.

“Go to hell Gino Jake” She responded with lividly determined voice “And the next time you stop me again, i will give your face a new beautiful decoration that your wife will not be able to recognise” she added and walked out on him.

“You know that i always get what i want” he shouted at her and smiled. He adjusted his tie and slides his hands into his pockets before walking to his car which was opened by his bodyguard.

1 Like

Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hadampson:

yeeeeeh yet anada story shocked

afta my exams d 2 weeks break wey dem go gve us na 4 just story jacking

#following

and baba hadampson i hail o...tanka u
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Hadampson(m): 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

yeeeeeh yet anada story shocked

afta my exams d 2 weeks break wey dem go gve us na 4 just story jacking

#following

and baba hadampson i hail o...tanka u
Uwc... My throat don dry o, shey u no go gimme sumtin to wet my throat ni? sumtin like GULDER? ehn?! diz weather iz too hot
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hadampson:
Uwc... My throat don dry o, shey u no go gimme sumtin to wet my throat ni? sumtin like GULDER? ehn?! diz weather iz too hot

lol oya take

Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Hadampson(m): 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lol oya take
Oshe paddy mi.. wa gbayi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Lankyannie(f): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dz story izza confusionment 2me ooo.different plots nd characters@d same time.buh no lele shaaa cus i knw dt dz story go soon burst brain.RIDE ON!!
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by IecheM(m): 9:58am On Mar 01, 2017
AlamienDagash:

Alryt. tnx 4d mention. cc. hadampson souloho19 biafranbushboy queenitee spiritman99 Gabbyraze lesky3 saraphina yungtemy IecheM zeeboss talk2sanity apriwise Nanadeeva01 ma u all kom join me in dix journey

Thanks for the mention bro let me settle here
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Drizzle1: 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
“What was that for?” Tina asked her friend furiously as she barged into the library, causing stares from the few students busy reading in the library.

“I am the one who is supposed to be asking that question” replied Florence who was already seated comfortably with two text books on her table “You took a slight opportunity to speak on my behalf when i am not yet dead, when i was not willing to speak for myself. Do i ask you to help me out?” she asked angrily.

“I don’t understand what is wrong with you this early morning. You came to pick me up and refused to come into my room or even utter a word to me; my greetings were not answered and you failed to tell me what the matter with you is despite my perseverance. I am sick tired of this attitude of yours and i will step a foot from this room and never return again if you fail to explain what your problem is” Tina threatened with absolute seriousness.

“Fine, Jake cheated on me and it is killing me. I don’t know what to do; i am seriously losing my mind” Florence replied amidst of tears.

“It is okay dear friend, just calm down and stop crying” Tina consoled as she sat beside her and rubbed her palm tenderly. “Darren is finally showing interest in you and you have to be happy for that. Jake has being showing signs of breaking up with you for a very long time and you have known that for a while. Why don’t you let go of him and give Darren a chance; he is much better than Jake” Tina advised with her gaze focused in her friend’s to ascertain her reaction.

“I love Jake and i can’t just let him go like that” Florence replied thoughtfully “I can’t just watch any random girl bring a relation that it took me two years to build to an abrupt end” She explained and stared back at her friend thoughtfully.

“Just take a good time to think about it to avoid regretting your option later” advised her friend for the umpteenth time.

Tina stared at her friend who was already calm and busy with her book; she shook her head sadly but subsequently smiled as an idea popped into her head. She was going to have Darren to herself; any girl in her shoe will equally do the same, not when the guy involved was Darren.

Tina was a very young beautiful girl and very intelligent but her only problem which she never took as anything until that moment was Florence. Florence was simply a gem of beauty with great intelligent which left Tina walking in the shadow of her childhood friend and Florence had always received every attention from everything that came there way including men.

But despite the numerous guys that came her way, Florence kept herself intact which was the sole problem affecting her relationship. Not that she truly loved Jake but she was not sure of what she wanted. She always fantasised about being with Darren but her mind was still not made up.

Tina on her own had being hiding her feelings for Darren as Florence was the first to speak about her feelings for him. But since Florence has chosen Jake over him, she has to go for her heart but she needed a big plan; Florence must not know about her intensions and wining Darren was clearly a big game because she knew that no one will chose her over Florence; not when he already had his intention clearly focused on Florence.

She thoughtfully picked her desired text books and returned to sit beside her friend; occasionally glancing at her as she focused her full attention to the book she was reading.
_______

“What are we doing here?” Benny questioned as Darren led him into a boutique rather than walking straight to their different lecture halls.

“You know the rule; you freak out intentionally, you pay the prize and today will not be exceptional” Darren replied as he fastened his pace to the female section of the boutique.

“Come on dude, you know that i have test today; moreover, there is this new girl in our department that i need to impress, this will freaking spoil my day” Benny pleaded regretfully.

“You should have thought about that before playing that stupid stunt of yours. Moreover, this will not stop you from writing your test or impressing the new girl” Darren replied unconcernedly as he picked up a pair of pink pan***s and bra. “Put on this” he requested as he handed him the bra.

“Oh no, not hear” Benny pleaded at the verge of tears as he stared around the boutique with his hand collecting the bra. He slowly put it on with disgusted grin as he had no other choices.

“That fits you very well” Darren grinned mockingly “And next, remove that your cap and replace it with this” he subsequently said handing him the pan***s.

Benny stared at him angrily, the only thing in his mind was to beat the hell out of him but he knew better, he will be the one to receive the beating. He collected the pan***s and did as instructed.

“That is awesome” Darren laughed loudly for the first time in the day “Now to the final stage” he said and opened the chilled plastic yoghurt in his hand and poured it on the pan***s with some quantities dripping over to his head and face. He poured more quantities on the bra before drinking the remaining content in the plastic bottle.

“I am supposed to drink the remnant” Benny shouted as Darren threw the empty bottle at him.

“No, your share is already on your body” Darren laughed “And you dare not remove any of that until today’s lessons are over” he instructed and dashed out of the boutique, leaving his friend behind.

Benny opened his mouth as a little quantity of the yoghurt dripped down his lips. “Best taste” he exclaimed as soon as he licked the drop but in his heart, he knew that his day was already messed up but he couldn’t imagine the limitation of the damage that awaits him.

1 Like

Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 02, 2017
IecheM:

Thanks for the mention bro let me settle here

Thanks alamiendagash 4 d mention,make i spread mat asap...and u lechem,wher u bin go?i miss ya popcorn o grin
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Drizzle1: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
Spiritman99:

Tnks bro almien 4 d mention...n u oga lechem wher u bin go?i miss ya popcorn o grin
Drizzle,hmm i lyk ur name,nyc story here,kip d gudwork flowin wink
Thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Impregnate Me Or I Die - Final Episode / More Answers From War Of Words Season 7 (slam Poetry Competition) / 10 Classic Children Novels We Loved Back Then.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.