Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Sequence Of Love: Family Bond - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sequence Of Love: Family Bond (3246 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Drizzle1: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2017
Jeremy walked solicitously to his locker, not minding his bullies. He opened his locker and ogled at its content; his eyes drifted to a picture; his dad’s. He really missed him but he had being living like that. He opened his school bag and emptied its content into his locker before picking his needed books for the day.

As he closes his locker, his eyes sighted a young girl who had being standing in front of her locker before he walked in but, she seemed to be still with her head bent into the locker. He quickly closed his locker and hurried to her.

“Hey” he called but got no reply. He stared at her confusedly and touched her gently but still, she failed to utter a sound or make a move. “What is wrong with you?” he asked as he knocked on the metallic locker gently.

“Go away” screamed the girl while Jeremy shrugged back with fright.

Jeremy stared around; everyone seemed to be interested to them. He felt uncomfortable for a moment but shrugged it off with the problem of the girl being his top concern.

“I am Jeremy, i don’t mean to provoke you; i am only concerned with your problem. Can you please let me help you?” he pleaded with his hands stretched out.

The girl rose her head and stared at him with her teary eyes; her face showing loneliness, sadness and sorrow. “Why will you offer to help me? No one has ever accepted to help me or listen to me; even my sister.” She replied, banged the door of her locker and dashed to the female bathroom.

Jeremy stared at her as she ran away; he felt pity for her, he knew how it feels being lonely. Not minding that boys were restricted from female section of the bathroom, he followed her swiftly.

“What the hell are you doing here?” a girl asked him as he made to pass through the entrance. He stared at her in a few seconds and shrugged her off. “Whatever” murmured the girl as she regained her balance from the push.

He quickly located her standing before a wide mirror cleaning her eyes but her almost red eyes still reflected on the mirror.

“What are you doing here?” asked the baffled girl as soon as he was a few inches from her. “This is female section and you know what will happen if any teacher find you here” she continued with concern of the aftermath of his action.

“I want us to talk; i don’t want to keep pestering or stalking you around, i just want to help” he responded pleadingly.

The girl stared at him intently and subsequently; she grabbed his hand and dragged him furious out of the bathroom to the bewilderment of Jeremy.

“You want to know what i pass through every day? I am left at home with someone who do not acknowledge my present, who do not care if i live or die; do you know how that feel?” she shouted angrily.

“I am lonely at home with my mother who treats me like a slave and only talk to me whenever she scolds me. Do you know how that feels?” Jeremy retorted while the girl went mute “You see, everyone has his or her own problems but learning how to keep it in check is the best thing to do; most especially with those who knows how you feel” he explained further and made to walk away but the girl held her back.

“I am sorry for the way i reacted…. i am Irina……..Jay” she smiled sadly while Jeremy smiled back “Care to join me for lunch? Maybe, we could get to know each other more” she requested.

“I thought you will never ask” Jeremy laughed for the first time in the day and they both walked out of the hall.

______

“Please, don’t hurt me, i will do anything you want” Matilda pleaded with tears as Blake and his goons advanced toward her with devilish beam. She looked around but there was no one around to help her; it seemed that everyone has deserted the football pitch.

With the fear of Blake, she had ran to the football pitch with the point that they would never thought that she would be so foolish to hide at the football pitch. But Blake always get his instincts right.

“You remember those time you snubbed me just because my dad sent me on detention to that stinking school?” Blake said calmly as he sported in front of her; touching her hair gently. “You avoided me and turned me down just because you are very beautiful. I never imagined that you will be so foolish to transfer to this school despite knowing that i rule this school” he continued.

“Please, i am pleading with you; just don’t hurt me and i will do anything you want, just don’t hurt me” she pleaded with her head bent, her body frightening.

“On one look at you; one will think that you are very tough, you know, being a product of a wretched farmer but looking intently at you, you are nothing as strong as a waste of paper; just like all your types” Blake said as she got to his feet “You know what i have always wanted; you” he grinned while his friends laughed.

“Please, don’t do this to me; i may die of this horrible experience. I plead for forgiveness of everything i did back then, i never thought of the consequences” Matilda cried, going on her knees.

“Forgiveness?” Blake asked and turned to his friend and they all busted into laughter “There is nothing like forgiveness; that word do not exist. The only thing that exists is reality; always be ready to face the consequences of your actions” he said apathetic.

“What else do you want me to do? Please, i will do it but don’t touch me” she pleaded, rubbing her two palms together pleadingly as tears gushed down from her eyes.

“What…..what……what?” Blake repeated; writing the word in his palm “Okay, why don’t you simply make this easy and simple for yourself by pulling off every single wool on your body; otherwise, i will do it my own way” he explained with determined voice as his face replicated that of an angry monster.

“Please….please….just look at me, what do you think my fate will be after this? Please have mercy on me” she stammered.

“Remove every single cloth on her” he shouted to his friends “I rule this school and no one can stop me” he screamed.

“Don’t… you… dare… lay… a… finger… on…. her” came a calm and dawdling voice from their opposite. “You don’t rule this school, no one does; not even your corrupt father” continued the voice.
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Lankyannie(f): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2017
WOOOOW.Nyc1 dear,kip it kumin plz.
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by nastynic(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nice, lovely update
u Are Damn! Good
nd Please keep Em Update Coming..
Lankyannie:
WOOOOW.Nyc1 dear,kip it kumin plz.
"Pout lips"

Cutie Please Shift Na.....
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Lankyannie(f): 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
nastynic:
Nice, lovely update
u Are Damn! Good
nd Please keep Em Update Coming.. "Pout lips"

Cutie Please Shift Na.....
Dah ya pinky lips wnt trap me 2day,bera goan buy pizza wid legend if u wanto sit beside me.
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Drizzle1: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
Continued from the last scene.

“And who the hell are you to interrupt me?” Blake retorted; turning his enraged gaze at the intruder who kept smiling at them steadily.

“You will find out the moment you lay your grubby finger on that innocent girl” the boy replied calmly.

Blake stared at him in anger; he had never being insulted to that level by anyone; he had never being interrupted by anyone except his father. He glanced at his two friends and motioned them with his head to assail the intruder.

“I will advise you guys to find your way back home safely to avoid stories that touches” advised the boy as he ducked expertly to avoid the lunching punches from the two guys. “I don’t want to hurt any of you boys” the boy said again as he adjusted back to avoid being hit by a straight kick by one of the boys but was too sluggish to evade the follow up sliding kick by the second boy.

“Great” he smiled as he got up slowly; dusting nothing off his body “Time to do it the hard way…….bring it on boys” he urged them with smile while they glared in anger.

The two boys stared at themselves and nodded before lunching another attack on the boy but they totally got their calculations wrong as the boy steadied himself in between them, sending his two punches on their chest which sent them sprawling on the ground and groaning in pain.

“That is more fascinating than i thought” he smiled, looking straight at Blake whose body expression changed the moment his friend was sent to the ground. “I pleaded with you to let the girl go but you choose the hard way; i am not responsible for what happened to your friend and i will ask you for the last time; let the girl go to avoid joining your friends because yours will be worst” he requested.

Blake moved back slightly before advancing toward him with force “I don’t know who you are but i am not scared of what you did to my friends. I am going to teach you how to stay away from things that has nothing to do with you” he retorted and made to punch the boy on the face but he grabbed the punch before it could touch him.

“This is what i hate most; trying to be whom you are not” said the boy who kept on smiling at him “On many occasions, you called me names and tried to harass me but i decided to let it go because i have human conscience but trying to hurt someone else? The last thing i will watch a bully like you do” he stated further, tightening his grip on him.

“Let me go” Blake screamed “You are nothing but a dummy in class and i will make sure that the principal send you to detention if you don’t let me go this moment” he threatened at the verge of tears.

“I will take that as a compliment from you…… and the principal? You will be the one to go to jail for attempted rape” replied the boy.

“You have no idea what my dad could do; he will make sure that you rot in jail for your action” Blake threatened for the umpteenth time.

“Let’s wait till then to know what your dad could do but for now? Lets settle this first” replied the boy as he tightened his grip on him while he screamed in pain as his fingers made crackling sound. “I will make this memorable for you; so that you will think twice when trying to hurt other people” he said and grabbed his index finger “It will take a very long time for this to heal” he smiled and broke the finger while Blake screamed in excruciating pain.

Matilda who had being watching from the ground couldn’t help but hide her face as Blake’s finger was broken. She had never seen such viciousness in her entire life and wondered if the guy was human. She had thought that he was a weakling the moment she saw him less concerned in class but his actions proved otherwise.
“Are you okay?” asked the boy as he walked up to her and lifted her from the ground.

“I am not okay….. all thanks to what you did to them” Matilda retorted with the image of what he did still haunting her. She felt that what happened to them was her fault and couldn’t take a second glance at Blake who was still screaming in pain as his friends helped him up.

“Whatever” replied the boy unconcerned “Just get yourself out of this place before they transfer their anger on you” he advised and began to walk away.

“Wait” she shouted at him while he responded “What is your name?” she asked apologetically

“Jed” replied the boy

“Matilda” she replied

“I know” the boy replied “Care for a walk?” he questioned with a charming smile which left her stuttering.

“Erm…….no, i just want to return to class” she stammered.

“Fine, let’s get going, i have something to catch up with” he motioned to her while she followed him.

“Why did you saved me from when you barely know me?” she asked as her mind drifted back to her first encounter with Blake. He started just like Jed; helping her out.

“Don’t even try to think about that Mat, i have no interest in you whatsoever; i only helped you because you needed help and not because i have other things in mind” Jed replied without looking back at her.

Matilda slowed her movement; ticking her left thumb. She felt exceptionally bad; she was very beautiful, everyone loved her and no one has ever told her to her face that he did not like her.

“I care for everyone and no one is exceptional to me; everyone is just equal and is supposed to be treated equally. We will never talk about this again because this is the last conversation we are having” Jed further explained, taking another direction and leaving her in confusion.
____
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Lankyannie(f): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
NYC1,ayam grabbn d story nw.dz update is 2short ooo,gv us more plz.
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by nastynic(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Damn! Bruh

This piece is xclusive!!
More Cash To Ya Account
lankyannie sup Honey ??
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Lankyannie(f): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
nastynic:
Damn! Bruh

This piece is xclusive!!
More Cash To Ya Account
lankyannie sup Honey ??
M gud boo.wbu?
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by nastynic(m): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lankyannie:
M gud boo.wbu?
Nothing Much..

Just missing Youwink
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Drizzle1: 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
“Welcome back” Sullivan said to his son as he walked into the sitting room. He was seated on the couch with his eye focused on the news paper in his hand. “Thank you very much” He uttered again, adjusting his eye glass and flipped the news paper to another page.

Jed remained muted to his spot; his father’s point very clear to him and he knew what will follow next. He inserted his hand into his trouser’s pockets and bent his head. He had no fear or regret for his action; he was actually conceited and was happily ready to face his father’s wrath.

“I have told you and your brother this on several occasions; you don’t use your skills to hurt people. What on earth were you thinking? Breaking someone’s finger? What is happening to you?” Sullivan asked as he dropped the news paper in his hand; anger obvious in his voice and face.

“You thought us to use our skills for good and that was exactly what i did. I can’t just watch the dude hurt an innocent girl and i know that you will not be happy either if i didn’t save her” Jed explained.

“I know that i thought you to do right thing but i also thought you to mind your own business; you are at school and not a gangster’s camp for holy sake. You barely know the father of the boy you hurt; you have no idea how atrocious he is. Couldn’t you have pretended not to know what was going on?” noted Sullivan who was running out of patience with every single word he uttered.

“You don’t know what they were about to do to the girl. They were about to rape her dad; wouldn’t you have done what i did to save the girl?” he responded with calm tune despite being extremely angry but he knew better than raise his voice to express his anger.

“Who is even this girl to you? Your girlfriend?” his father asked suspiciously.

“Dad!” he exclaimed in astonishment “She is not my girlfriend; i barely know her, she just joined school today” he explained spontaneously.

“You like her?” his father asked again.

“No dad” he replied immediately but became silent afterward as a strange feeling struck him. The girl was very beautiful, more than he had ever seen and he liked her the moment she stepped into the class.

“Whatever; you know the rule, you disobey an order, you serve a punishment” his father noted as he stood on his feet “Follow me” He ordered while Jed obeyed.

They walked through a narrow passage which led them to a spacious gymnasium. Jed sighed calmly; there was no equipment in the gym that he had never used to a very high degree.

His father smiled as he moved to a leather covered equipment and untie the leather to reveal a new heavy bag.

“I got this specially for you” his father smiled at him, rubbing the heavy bag slowly “It is made of soft metals and a normal human being can not punch it thrice with intense force with any kind of glove” he explained.

“And what on earth does this have to do with me?” Jed crowned confusedly
“Everything” his father giggled at him “You have thirty minutes to provide the highest intense of strong swift punch i have ever seen and….. no use of head gear, groin guard, or hand wraps” he instructed

“How on earth do you expect me to do that….. i have not even eaten my lunch” Jed complained at the verge of tears.

“I know, that will make you stronger and your time starts from now; any slow of pace or low power punch will automatically result to restart” his father winked at him.
________

Blake glanced at the door as it made a crackling sound of opening and quickly motioned to the maid who was feeding him to go before anyone see them. He turned to the plate of food and began to eat from it gently with his hand in agony of pain due to the forceful use of it.

He had returned home earlier to tend to his finger before his parent return. He had treated the finger but couldn’t attach any bandage to it to avoid suspicion though the finger swelled than he anticipated.

“You are already home” his father said as he adjusted a sit and sat “You are not used to returning home early; what changed today?” he asked, opening a plate of food on the table.’

“Nothing dad; i was having a gentle headache and decided to return home to take some drugs” he lied with his gaze at his father who was focused on his food.

“Why are you not eating?” his father asked after some minutes of silence “Anything wrong with your finger?” he probed further, staring at his hand less suspiciously.

“No dad, i have being eating for a very long time and already filled” he lied once more, dropping the knife in his hand. “I think i will be in my room” he added.

“Not yet son” his father noted calmly; cleaning his lips with a napkin “What happened to your finger?” he asked authoritatively with disappointment visible on his face.

“I don’t know what you are talking about dad” Blake protested

“Place you right hand on this table” his father ordered while he obeyed with fright. His father ran his finger on his hand slowly and suddenly grabbed the injured finger with force, causing a loud scream of pain from Blake. “Are you telling me what happened now or you want me to tighten my grip on this condemned finger?” his father asked angrily.

“Yes dad, i will say the truth dad……..please dad, just let go of me” he cried.

“Start now” his father shouted angrily.

“I got in a fight and this happened accidentally” he brief with the grip on his finger still generating extreme pain “But how did you know about this?” he subsequently asked to avoid any further question form his dad.

“I know everything i want to know son; you attempted to rape a girl and Jed Sullivan showed up, doing this to you. I will do something worst than this the next time you lie to me” his father disappointedly.

1 Like

Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by ChizzyMaris(f): 8:18am On Mar 11, 2017
Wow. Ride on Drizzle1. This is good. Me likey.
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Drizzle1: 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
Chapter 2

Tina attuned her gown upward as she walked into the bistro; her light thigh griming with her b—bs pushed up with the help of her red sleeveless gown which stopped some inches off her b-tty; a slight bend will bring forth her p@nt-less butt in all its splendour. She flipped her hair backward with her head as she moved; causing stares from everyone in the restaurant.

“Hey” she waved at Darren with smile as she positioned the second sit of the table to her comfort before sitting down; crossing her legs.

“Wow, erm……. you look so ostentatious” Darren smiled vehemently “I thought that you promised to come along with your friend?” he questioned confusedly, staring at her sceptically.

“Yeah, i promised but something came up; she was called by her mum to attend to something extremely imperative and she asked me to cover up for her to avoid disappointing you” she smiled seductively “That is funny right but she has to force me to come here because it feels creepy going on a date with someone who do not want you” she added, staring at him on tenterhooks.
“No, not at all, not that i don’t want to go on a date with you but i have something exceptional for your friend but a friendly date with you is not actually a problem” Darren smiled solicitously “It is cool being with you and you are also beautiful” He smiled.

“Thanks” she smiled back, revealing her perfect dentition “Do you kind of believe that feeling grows with time?” she questioned, glancing at her phone as a call from Florence came in.

“Yeah, everything takes time to grow but feelings could grow in a second; at first sight and i believe that such love end up more stronger than a forced one” he responded, urging the waitress to get them what he had requested before her arrival “Not that all love that takes time is not strong but most of them are not” he explained further.

“I grew up with the believe that love at first sight is the best but i came to realise that it is actually the worst of all; feelings take time to grow and loving someone the first time you met? Not promising at all because there is a very little time to sturdy the person very well” she argued.

“Why don’t you answer the call?” Darren question concernedly as she ended the incoming calls for the sixth occasion.

“Nothing, it is just my sister calling; i promised to send her some money but i will talk to her later” she lied as she hurriedly flight mood her phone “So, there are rumours that you are a gay or you were a gay and it kind of freak everyone out; any meaning from the rumours or is it just a fallacy?” she questioned to alleviate the tension that was building on her.

“There is a very unique meaning from it; people do what they want without caring of what others think and that is absolutely great. Take a look at this, i am a gay and my rumoured gay partner move around with girls and i am currently on a date with a girl; what conclusion will you derive from such fact? He asked, staring at her clumsily.

“You are saying that the rumours are false?” she asked with a smile of relieve. Despite her desperation to win him to herself, she was still scared of the rumours and that was the exact reason why Florence was not willing to have anything with him.

“Erm…” he swallowed hard as his eyes drifted to her sparkling b—bs. His mind was so beclouded with Florence that he failed to notice how perfect the body of the girl sitting in front of him was. “Yeah, i am not a gay but was not much interested in dating” he explained with her eyes still glued on her fresh bosoms.

Seeing the effect she was having on him, she decided to go for the killer. She uncrossed her legs and spread them widely with her eyes focused on him. She picked her makeup kit from her bag and deliberately dropped it on the floor and used her leg to push it to the middle of the table.

“Let me help you with that” Darren offered as she made to pick it up while she grinned.

He bent down to pick up the kit but his hand could not reach to it which prompted him to bend his head under the table. As he made to raise his head after picking up the kit, his eyes caught a glimpse of her fresh thigh. He looked up slowly deep to her well shaved p—y. He swallowed hard, salivating at the wonderful sight before his eyes.

Seeing that her magic was working perfectly according to planned, he glanced around but no one seemed to be concerned with them. “Haven’t you found the kit?” She teased with smile.

“Err……not yet” Darren replied with his heart pounding; he never wanted the moment to slide by, he wished she never close her legs. He was equally tempted to touch it but could not as he feared the upshot of that. He screamed loudly as soon as she opened her legs wider, revealing everything she has got underneath.
________

Florence was too concerned at the sudden desertion of her friend; she had informed her that she was going to get groceries from a nearby shop only to return to meet her absent. Her trepidation grew after calling her several times without any response from her. She had checked for her everywhere in the house without any hint and she was not used to going out; she goes out whenever Florence was with her.

She wanted to go in search of her but decided against; moreover, it was not getting late, there was no sign of any intruder or struggles and she was not a small girl to lost her way. She returned to the kitchen to continue her cooking but yet, her mind still remained with her friend; she couldn’t imagine losing her to anything, she was her only friend and the only person she trusted.
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Drizzle1: 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
Wow. Ride on Drizzle1. This is good. Me likey.
Thanks ma'm

1 Like

Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Drizzle1: 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lankyannie:
NYC1,ayam grabbn d story nw.dz update is 2short ooo,gv us more plz.

OK ma'm
Updated
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by Drizzle1: 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
nastynic:
Damn! Bruh

This piece is xclusive!!

More Cash To Ya Account

Thanks sir smiley
Re: Sequence Of Love: Family Bond by queenitee(f): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2017
Hey,let's continue

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Answers From War Of Words Season 7 (slam Poetry Competition) / 10 Classic Children Novels We Loved Back Then. / Omalicha's Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.