Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Help: "The Site Ahead Contains Harmful Programs" By Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help: "The Site Ahead Contains Harmful Programs" By Google (699 Views)

My Blog May Have Been Banned By Google. Please Advise / Can I Make Money From Pageviews If My Blog Is Accepted By Google Adsense ? / Top 10 Most Visited Websites In The World 2016 By Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: "The Site Ahead Contains Harmful Programs" By Google by GSyntax(m): 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dear All,

Sometime, ago, I discovered that when one visits our website via goggle, and clicks on any tab, the display window turns red immediately and google warns the visitor that the site ahead contains harmful programs.

Below is the text that google displays on a red window:

"The site ahead contains harmful programs

Attackers on www.synergylifelineconsulting.com might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit)."

Please house, I need you guys to help me in solving this problem. Thank you very much for your anticipated assistance.

Re: Help: "The Site Ahead Contains Harmful Programs" By Google by betahost247(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
GSyntax:
Dear All,

Sometime, ago, I discovered that when one visits our website via goggle, and clicks on any tab, the display window turns red immediately and google warns the visitor that the site ahead contains harmful programs.

Below is the text that google displays on a red window:

"The site ahead contains harmful programs

Attackers on www.synergylifelineconsulting.com might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit)."

Please house, I need you guys to help me in solving this problem. Thank you very much for your anticipated assistance.

Hello,

Contact your web hosting provider for assistance.

Thank you
Re: Help: "The Site Ahead Contains Harmful Programs" By Google by GSyntax(m): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

Contact your web hosting provider for assistance.

Thank you

Thank you @betahost247. I actually did contact our web hosting provider. He said he has taken care of it, but alas, the problem is still persisting many months after.
Re: Help: "The Site Ahead Contains Harmful Programs" By Google by hostkobo(m): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
Chief,

if the problem has been persisting for months, then it might be serious.

Do you mind, let me take a look at the issue for you?

You might need to whitelist your site page by page.

Im a Joomla Guru.

regards
HK
Re: Help: "The Site Ahead Contains Harmful Programs" By Google by betahost247(m): 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
GSyntax:

Thank you @betahost247. I actually did contact our web hosting provider. He said he has taken care of it, but alas, the problem is still persisting many months after.

Hello,

If that is the case, it means the server your site is hosted is not secure.

Thank you

Regards,
Adebayo Adeyemi
Beta Host Limited Sales Team

(1) (Reply)

Avinustech...who Knows About This Firm / In Need Of A Web Developer / Unlocked MTN Huawei 4G Pocket Wifi Wireless Modem ( Just One Week Old )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.