Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 (20434 Views)

Feb 2017 I Was Dead Broke, July 2017 I Bought A Brand New 2017 Bmw / Fgn Bond Records 129.16bln Naira Subscription In July, 2017 – Dmo / Youwin Set To Launch And Open Portal On 24th July 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by DavidTheGeek: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2017
Hold on.. brb!

I'll comment when i finish downloading "Assassins Creed". cheesy

Download "Movies Downloader" for free on android to download movies easily.

Download link: https://www.datafilehost.com/d/80df084b

Thank me later
wink
Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by Cantshout: 8:45am On Feb 24, 2017
Hmmmn, yam will eventually become gold. Thereafter, china will repackage and still bring back to us to buy. What exactly is wrong with this country We should have more than enough first before export
Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 24, 2017
basilo102:
when anambra govt said they were set to export yam some people insulted them

And when you check the state of origin of those insulting, you'd see that their individual states is nothing to write home about.
Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by bayusman: 8:47am On Feb 24, 2017
China must had an undisclosed plan with their mass yam demand from NIGERIAN. They would sure process the yam to another kind of food give it another name the name import it back to Nigeria double the money of a tuber of yam.
Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by symbianDON(m): 8:50am On Feb 24, 2017
na wa o!! are we about to have made in china elubo??
Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by prela(f): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2017
i hope they don't also plan to turn it into poundo and then send it back to Nigeria at ridiculously high prices
Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by abusurv(m): 8:54am On Feb 24, 2017
Nukualofa:
Another story to keep zombies busy in the mosque today
is
Inferiority complex of your religion makes you to attack other religions, Islam is the fastest growing religion in world no matter how much you and your likes try to wages media war on it it is still growing. I would like you to continue a day will come that I will take you up with historical evidence to show that you hold in esteem is..... I don't want to complete it
Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2017
Alphasoar:
We are still very much relevant in some areas.
If only we can harness our agricultural potentials as a country, we would be relevant than even America.
smiley I'd like that
Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by Nukualofa: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2017
abusurv:
is
Inferiority complex of your religion makes you to attack other religions, Islam is the fastest growing religion in world no matter how much you and your likes try to wages media war on it it is still growing. I would like you to continue a day will come that I will take you up with historical evidence to show that you hold in esteem is..... I don't want to complete it
what fucking brought islam into this discuss?

Go and cure your ignorance with that your religion that promotes killing and terrorism
Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 24, 2017
All China needs is one or two tubers and in another 5yrs they will be the largest producer of yams.
Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2017
Nice Nice. I'm glad to see Nigeria begging to export and obtain some level of value in the global agricultural sector
Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by DaudaAbu(m): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2017
Nukualofa:
.You are from the north where education is relegated to the background but you ve never taken it upon yourself to call upon your elite to invest in education because your youths are fading daily and becoming more ignorant.

You want the better south to call out your elite because you are either ashamed or you benefit from the illiteracy scourge in your region.

The igbos you malign today has a *2 of graduates the whole 19 northern states has produced. Look inward or else your children will have to travel miles to make friends with the educated South

Wether igbos are maligned or not wether you have more grads than the whole 19 northern state or not is not the issue.
If you are not doing your own little advocacy for every nigerian to be educated then you are going to have a problem.
Those uneducated lot are going to leave there areas and come to the cities and see the good life (even an illiterate knows what a gud life is) and engage in legitimate or shady businesses of crime.
They molest you, your children wives, businesses etc afterall there is no restriction in movement of citizens within the country.
Think of the so called ''herdsmen'',the uneducated truck drivers causing accident everyday, touts in holdups who snatch peoples valuables etc. There lives are not meaningful to them because they have no future plans. Your is meaningful to you because you hav future prospect.

Think again and continue to tell someone how ''uneducated they are''

3 Likes

Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 9:10am On Feb 24, 2017
yam eaters get ready for fresh yam scarcity
Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by Alphasoar(m): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2017
omenkaLives:
You were making sense until you got to that point. Haba bros, it is good to be proud of your own and patriotic, but errrm, this thing wey you talk so, na near future tinz abi 400 years from now?

Education is the bedrock of civilisation- what are the standards of our schools compared to theirs? Is it food production? Population? Science and tech? Land mass? Oil? Solid minerals? Military might? What exactly can we "harness" to make us have "more influence" than them?

I am, i believe, the biggest fan of my dear country but at the same time, i like telling myself the truth oo.. cheesy

You want to be educated without food.
Export food, earn some good currencies then use it and revive yyour education system!
Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by Alphasoar(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2017
opara28:
it starts with u
have u seen me in my farm recently?
Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by pasol4real(m): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2017
dman4mdmoon:
The little will produce is not even enough to feed us, we are thinking of exporting to other countries!
exactly how lazy minds reason
This Info is more like a challenge to nigerians
An opportunity has bin created,all we need to do is key into it n increase our production ,there by creating jobs n additional income for nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by 100Cents: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2017
Oh boy, see business..

July is 4 months and 4 days from today..
Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by kennieG(m): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2017
It will still end up the way our palm oil ended up in Malaysia.. Very very soon we will start importing yam from China.. Cus they(Chinese) will take over the market sooner than later.. Mark my word

2 Likes

Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by hisMrs(f): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2017
boman2014:
This means well for nigeria

i agree

1 Like

Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by KingMicky3286: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2017
The same china will buy it from Nigeria, Study it and develop it for Nigeria to start importing it back from China.... I trust China for that. They dont invest in a business that will not give them over return of their investment... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by lazeal: 9:31am On Feb 24, 2017
Alphasoar:
We are still very much relevant in some areas.
If only we can harness our agricultural potentials as a country, we would be relevant than even America.
we are over blessed in this country o

1 Like

Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by opara28(m): 9:47am On Feb 24, 2017
Alphasoar:

have u seen me in my farm recently?
NO VEX
Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by Alphasoar(m): 9:49am On Feb 24, 2017
opara28:
NO VEX
Lols
Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by Yteflon(m): 9:49am On Feb 24, 2017
so they will processs, refine and call it another name then start selling back to us. SMH
Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by Alphasoar(m): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2017
lazeal:
we are over blessed in this country o
But we've never known!

2 Likes

Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by dman4mdmoon(m): 9:52am On Feb 24, 2017
pasol4real:
exactly how lazy minds reason
This Info is more like a challenge to nigerians
An opportunity has bin created,all we need to do is key into it n increase our production ,there by creating jobs n additional income for nigerians.

So what are you waiting for? You should be heading to the farm by now rather than being on NL. Self deceit!
Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by uniqueogo(f): 10:08am On Feb 24, 2017
na Im be say yam price go soon increase to like 1k per tuber be4 end of 2017......
the only yam wey we take dey compensate for rice na Im China carry eye put .... na wa o
Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by tutorago: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2017
Someone should tell me how do we start exporting in mass when the local demand is not yet satisfied.

More and more youths need to go back to the farm while the government should provide means of encouragement.

Tutorago is urgently seeking for experienced tutors who are passionate about impacting positively on the education of our Clients across states in Nigeria.

Send your CV to info@tutorago.com
Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by wasuka14(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2017
Alphasoar:
…as yam exportation to begin July 2017

By Gabriel Ewepu

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/chinese-govt-demands-dry-yam-nigeria/
As a yam dealer, am so much intrested in this thred. As i knw exporting yam will give more income to me and govts. Anone with useful information on how i can be part of this or become an exporter of yam should contact. Thankssss
Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by wasuka14(m): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2017
Cantshout:
Hmmmn, yam will eventually become gold. Thereafter, china will repackage and still bring back to us to buy. What exactly is wrong with this country We should have more than enough first before export
what stop u frm becoming a yam farmer today
Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by lazeal: 10:55am On Feb 24, 2017
Alphasoar:

But we've never known!
we know bro. The problem is our leaders.
Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by Alphasoar(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2017
wasuka14:

As a yam dealer, am so much intrested in this thred. As i knw exporting yam will give more income to me and govts. Anone with useful information on how i can be part of this or become an exporter of yam should contact. Thankssss
start from supervisor for agriculture in your LGA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minister Of Agriculture, Desmond Elliot, Others At The Tingo Foods Facility Lau / Torn And Worn Out N100 In Circulation, A Deliberate Act By The Banks? Photo / How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.