Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice (2370 Views)

Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. / Are You Earning Below $50 Daily On Adsense? Let Me Review Your Blog For FREE!!! / Blog Review?.. Drop Your Url. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by wolewole200(m): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2017
Validonuptia:

Wolewole.com.....

Please oh, don't think of applying.

They are many things your site lack.

You need to write your AMPs.
You need a good web design DAT is quick loading.
You need to make ads spaces to show advertising interest,
You need to do onpage and offpage SEO for organic traffic.
You need to remove most of the images on your post.

Infact AdSense won't approve you to be sincere.

Contact me from my site if you need virtual assistance.

At your service, hope this helps.

Thank you @Validonuptia.
I actually knew there were many things not ok with the blog design.

I tried checking your blog but it wasn't opening
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by benniearinze: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
http://myphones.com.ng
just a new blog though
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by bloomstar: 7:07am On Feb 28, 2017
Validonuptia:
Following my ordeal at Google AdSense approval, I wish to help anyone who is interested in the same track I have trod with the complications and implications.

I had to keep reapplying till my 12th time before I was finally approved.

Have you applied many times and failed?
Are you planning to apply for AdSense?
Do you have any unanswered questions about AdSense?

I'm just here to point you to the desired direction, make you avoid the pitfalls and most importantly, review and report your site's status with effective advice where necessary

Just drop your URL and little description of your probs let me get to you ASAP
bloomstar:
www.generalhealthinfo.com

review mine pls
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by daveyoungzy0059(m): 12:37am On Mar 03, 2017
This is mine please help me Www.ogbudave..com.ng my whatsapp number is 08180086595
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Validonuptia(m): 11:35am On Apr 06, 2017
wolewole200:

Thank you @Validonuptia.

no probs then how could we start. Send me an email davezaghadon@gmail.com
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by torontomyg(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Help review this www.naijagrows.com
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Donraqh(m): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Review mine please www.skyesoccer.com
thank you.
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by DavidTheGeek: 8:17am On Apr 07, 2017
If you're yet to be approved by Adsense, you can simply try getting another alternative, like Admob. Admob is simply Adsense for apps and it doesn't require "application and approval", you just sign up and your account is ready. I'm sure you have applications on your phone that shows adverts, most of them is Admob ads. You'll need to have an app for your blog to use Admob. It's also owned by Google. Quote me if you're interested, i'll develop an android app for your blog and monitize it for you.
NB: It is not free. And the price may vary. However, it's affordable.
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Lordsurh: 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
and i was finally approved last week.
Validonuptia:

Smart geek, you're smart, unique and you standout.

Google AdSense is waiting for you ooh.

100% good to go
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by busybrain123(m): 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
bloomstar:

review mine pls
Boss I like your blog
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by busybrain123(m): 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
Review mine and advice me on how to improve
www.mytechmore..com
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by chieyine(m): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
Just started the building
Pls help me review it
Payinvestors.com
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by nonnyblog: 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
Validonuptia:
Following my ordeal at Google AdSense approval, I wish to help anyone who is interested in the same track I have trod with the complications and implications.

I had to keep reapplying till my 12th time before I was finally approved.

Have you applied many times and failed?
Are you planning to apply for AdSense?
Do you have any unanswered questions about AdSense?

I'm just here to point you to the desired direction, make you avoid the pitfalls and most importantly, review and report your site's status with effective advice where necessary

Just drop your URL and little description of your probs let me get to you ASAP
www.nonnyblog1..com
plz I applied for adsense and also register for admob so I haven't gotten any reply from adsense but I can log in to adsemse because of the admob account

Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by bloomstar: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2017
busybrain123:

Boss I like your blog

Thnks man
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by softurch: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by tayorh(m): 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by joeysuki(m): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
whats up ?? pls help review mine www.truegossip.ng
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by pweetiedee(m): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hi...

https://doeyeensbeautyhaven..com

I want to get a domain name...but I feel there's a lot i have to fix on the blog
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by DonQuix(m): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Bukola1986: 6:39am On Jul 03, 2017
wolewole200:

Thank you @Validonuptia.

Any blogger in anticipation to purchase and AdSense account without scam.
Am presently having an hosted AdSense account for just #30000 and am already having $24 on it which the buyer must also refund my $24 in cash.
Am selling this because am presently having two Adsence account.

Stop being afraid!

There is room for face to face business if you want to see me before payment.
Just contact +2348063811193 & same no for whatsapp
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2017
Validonuptia:

You must not only get healthy, you must also get AdSense approval.

You are 100% good to go
This is mine. www.mortalpoet.com. Note: For the article category, I'd still write over 15 before I apply. Thanks.
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Validonuptia(m): 10:01am On Oct 13, 2017
bloomstar:

review mine pls

If am not mistakened you're Sunday, the author of general health info blog.

I have reviewed your blog, it's AdSense ready,but-

How about I show you the potential of finalizing your blog side-hustle.

With your field authority as medical student, your blog have the potential of making least $5000 a year for you. That's about N2m

You can apply for AdSense and before you do that, try to remove that your sponsored banner ad. They would approve you.

If you're interested knowing my secret to finalizing your blog side-hustle, send me a mail at
zaghadon@gmail.com I'll show you free, I can't broadcast it here_ biko it's not not for everyone

Hope my AdSense review helps........
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by bbee(m): 9:58am On Dec 22, 2017
http://dimestips.com. Please review.
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by youngvc1: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
schoolgossip.com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Are Unlock My Yahoomail Box / . / Help: Difficulties With Withdrawing With Payoneer Card In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.