Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ (21872 Views)

Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth / Naira Improves On Parallel Market, Sells At N501/$ / Naira Maintains Gain On Parallel Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Incrizz(f): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Read and reread
E be like say sun no hot reach for your side
This one wey u dey give me work
Lol.. Please don't make me laugh this hot afternoon!!!

Okay, so here it is,
Monday, the CBN had announced a new forex policy actions to cater for categories previously excluded from the official forex rate and increase forex liquidity in the market.

The apex bank has since sold $370 million in an auction, forward contracts, and also appropriated a weekly $20 million to commercial banks at N375 to a dollar for school fees payment, medical bills and personal travel allowance.
From the main post of this thread.
Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
Incrizz:

Lol.. Please don't make me laugh this hot afternoon!!!

Okay, so here it is,

From the main post of this thread.
Let's just take it that our definition of flooding differs.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Babacele: 12:07am On Feb 27, 2017
Incrizz:

That's the point.
Buhari was building reserve.
Osibanjo is flooding the economy.
It's a matter of PMB, PYO

Please, I never insinuated that reserve shouldnt be built but PYO's tilt is far better than PMB's

advocate of 'spend the money ' , I see you ooo. you go like party biko. money spender, recession killer keedu!
Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Incrizz(f): 2:09am On Feb 27, 2017
Babacele:
advocate of 'spend the money ' , I see you ooo. you go like party biko. money spender, recession killer keedu!
Lol..

Odima.

...LookaYou, you don't wanna admit Osibanjo's doing intelligently well. grin

And,

What other relationship do you share with PMB because I don't truss you anymore tongue
Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Babacele: 6:49am On Feb 27, 2017
Incrizz:

Lol..

Odima.

...LookaYou, you don't wanna admit Osibanjo's doing intelligently well. grin

And,

What other relationship do you share with PMB because I don't truss you anymore tongue
see you so I should encourage wailers ? me, Aisha, n Osinbade (lmao!) are half dozen and six as far as political philosophy, ancestry and mindset are concerned. So you want us to celebrate the power slip from the cabal publicly? lmao! I want the president to rest well ,well before he comes back because he has built a working model that the VP can operate too...you think you can read me? I'm unpredictably predictable. how u dey jor?
Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Incrizz(f): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2017
Babacele:
see you so I should encourage wailers ? me, Aisha, n Osinbade (lmao!) are half dozen and six as far as political philosophy, ancestry and mindset are concerned. So you want us to celebrate the power slip from the cabal publicly? lmao! I want the president to rest well ,well before he comes back because he has built a working model that the VP can operate too...you think you can read me? I'm unpredictably predictable. how u dey jor?

@bolded kikikikigrin

shocked
Which working model did Buhari build, one that did not work for him?

Abeg

Shift!

..I read you like a well written novel tongue
Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Babacele: 9:46am On Feb 27, 2017
Incrizz:

@bolded kikikikigrin

shocked
Which working model did Buhari build, one that did not work for him?

Abeg

Shift!

..I read you like a well written novel tongue

you are not fair to Buhari.....it is working for him abi una don kill-remove am from power ? which decision has been taken that is foreign to PMB in the past 6 weeks Mrs book reader? Pmb holiday is part of the strategies to govern free from leaches... lmao! abi u be mamma D agent ni?
Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Incrizz(f): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2017
Babacele:
you are not fair to Buhari.....it is working for him abi una don kill-remove am from power ? which decision has been taken that is foreign to PMB in the past 6 weeks Mrs book reader? Pmb holiday is part of the strategies to govern free from leaches... lmao! abi u be mamma D agent ni?
Hahaha, you this guy never fail to amaze kikikigrin
Don't worry, I get you totally though, as per your insinuations.
Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Babacele: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2017
Incrizz:

Hahaha, you this guy never fail to amaze kikikigrin
Don't worry, I get you totally though, as per your insinuations.
lols my landlady abi u no go give d half plot farm again? I go plant sweet potatoes n vegies on it n na u go help 'supervise' am ma. Gaskia, it is just what it is : an armless, abi u say baseless ,insinuation. I know you are my political buddy.
Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Incrizz(f): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
Babacele:
lols my landlady abi u no go give d half plot farm again? I go plant sweet potatoes n vegies on it n na u go help 'supervise' am ma. Gaskia, it is just what it is : an armless, abi u say baseless ,insinuation. I know you are my political buddy.
Mrs Miss sad
Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Babacele: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Incrizz:

Mrs Miss sad
yes , so who have you contracted to remove the hisses that goes with that title ?
Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Incrizz(f): 12:33am On Feb 28, 2017
Babacele:
yes , so who have you contracted to remove the hisses that goes with that title ?
Awww..
When did you take yours off..?
How has it been..?
Any expo for me..?
undecided
Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Babacele: 1:22am On Feb 28, 2017
Incrizz:

Awww..
When did you take yours off..?
How has it been..?
Any expo for me..?
undecided
ain't we in the same primary school? but not to worry we go exchange notes .
Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Incrizz(f): 2:20am On Feb 28, 2017
Babacele:
ain't we in the same primary school? but not to worry we go exchange notes .
I will tell my brother for you. undecided

And I will also tell all my male cousins for you
-and they are very plenty!!
Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Babacele: 6:05am On Feb 28, 2017
Incrizz:

I will tell my brother for you. undecided

And I will also tell all my male cousins for you
-and they are very plenty!!
you'd be surprised they are all my brothers from another mother.
Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Incrizz(f): 10:05am On Feb 28, 2017
Babacele:
you'd be surprised they are all my brothers from another mother.
Kikikigrin
Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Babacele: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2017
Incrizz:
Kikikigrin
laugh me well,you hear till I dash a white pony.
Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Babacele: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2017
Incrizz:
Kikikigrin
Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Incrizz(f): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2017
Babacele:
Dash a white pony?
Please educate me?
I don't understand what that means at all kikiki grin
Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Babacele: 10:47am On Feb 28, 2017
Incrizz:

Dash a white pony?
Please educate me?
I don't understand what that means at all kikiki grin
for performing a feat or winning a compe, you get a trophy ,some sum or any valuable stuff as your prize. So for laughing me out, I'm gonna present a white horse pikin as your award. shey u dey feel me?
Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Incrizz(f): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
Babacele:
for performing a feat or winning a compe, you get a trophy ,some sum or any valuable stuff as your prize. So for laughing me out, I'm gonna present a white horse pikin as your award. shey u dey feel me?
Oh! You're gonna dash me a white horse pikin..
Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Babacele: 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
Incrizz:
Oh! You're gonna dash me a white horse pikin..
if you can laugh me to smithereens.
Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Incrizz(f): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
Babacele:
if you can laugh me to smithereens.
shocked smithereens?? kikikigrin
Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Babacele: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
Incrizz:
shocked smithereens?? kikikigrin
I just hear sombori used am, na im me too use am. is it correct?
Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Incrizz(f): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Babacele:
I just hear sombori used am, na im me too use am. is it correct?
Lool..

Google naw..
Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by Babacele: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
Incrizz:
Lool..
Google naw..
ok
Re: Naira Gains On Parallel Market For Four Consecutive Days, Now N480/$ by nwabobo: 6:10am On Mar 04, 2017
martineverest:
naysayer and bad belle...the crude oil is pegged at 38 dollars and its been sold at 53-58 dollars.dats about 15-20 dollars in xcess...if it moves to 70-100 dollar/barrell,it will signal the end of recession.CBN will float our markets with dollars

How market fam?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Types Of People You Meet On ATM Queue / Herbert Wigwe Dedicates N1 Billion To Build Schools In The Northern / Dangote: Even If FG Wants To Sell NLNG On Credit, I Am Not Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.