Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Deporotation Of Nigerians From Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deporotation Of Nigerians From Europe (665 Views)

New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deporotation Of Nigerians From Europe by ojimbo(m): 8:47am On Feb 24, 2017
want to make it clear to everyone here. Deporting a Nigerian migrant from Europe is done in conjuction with the Nigeria high commission here in each particular countries in Europe. I was disappointed to read that after someone took the greatest risk of passing through the Mediterranean Sea, he is being deported back to Nigeria. Nigerians are the only ones that are facing this dexportation because of the greediness of of their High commissions. They will take money from European Governments and they will sign for her citizen to be deported. Countries like Gambia, Senegal, Mali and other many other African countries are not been deported because their High commission sees is as the gretest crime against human. After someone took such risk to move to Europe to seek for a better life.
Those deported have no idea where to start again and this might render them useless for the whole of their life.
I advice anyone that have been affected to carry out a terror attack on the Nigerian Governments and thier families so that they too will feel the pains. Rich man never knew what it means to be poor and.
I repeat! Carry out terror attack on them let them feel the pains!
Find out that Nigeria high commission of either Italy, Belgium, Germany. Carry out terror attack on his or her family so that he or she will feel the pains you are passing through too. No mercy
Re: Deporotation Of Nigerians From Europe by somto12: 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
ojimbo:
want to make it clear to everyone here. Deporting a Nigerian migrant from Europe is done in conjuction with the Nigeria high commission here in each particular countries in Europe. I was disappointed to read that after someone took the greatest risk of passing through the Mediterranean Sea, he is being deported back to Nigeria. Nigerians are the only ones that are facing this dexportation because of the greediness of of their High commissions. They will take money from European Governments and they will sign for her citizen to be deported. Countries like Gambia, Senegal, Mali and other many other African countries are not been deported because their High commission sees is as the gretest crime against human. After someone took such risk to move to Europe to seek for a better life.
Those deported have no idea where to start again and this might render them useless for the whole of their life.
I advice anyone that have been affected to carry out a terror attack on the Nigerian Governments and thier families so that they too will feel the pains. Rich man never knew what it means to be poor and.
I repeat! Carry out terror attack on them let them feel the pains!
Find out that Nigeria high commission of either Italy, Belgium, Germany. Carry out terror attack on his or her family so that he or she will feel the pains you are passing through too. No mercy
Please I need advice NLS
Which UAE country is best to go and hustle...thanks
Re: Deporotation Of Nigerians From Europe by ojimbo(m): 8:12am On Feb 27, 2017
somto12:

Please I need advice NLS
Which UAE country is best to go and hustle...thanks
going to husthe in another man's country is that easy now days especially with the rise in hate of foreigners all over the world now. Bit if you intend going for hustling. You can try scandavia countries like or North East Asia like japan or south Korea. Leave Arab people alone. Those guys are not human

(1) (Reply)

Qatar Stops Visa Requirements For Travellers From These 80 Nations (see List) / Abeokuta (under The Rock) And Its Unique Areas / Signs That Nigeria Is The Best Place For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.