Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) (6162 Views)

HORRIFIC WAYS PEOPLE WERE PUNISHED IN THE PAST [GRAPHIC CONTENT] / IBBU Lapai Admission List Is Out For 2017/2018 / Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by policy12: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Wish others will learn....
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by cupidoliver(m): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Which one is IBBU again? All these funny schools wey full north sef....I remember during NYSC camp in the north, was just hearing funny school names Ibrahim maichanji college of agriculture, Adamu Bature Polytechnic, Yusuf Adi college of education... grin grin grin Abeg who is approving these schools
guy, which school you go wey you no know Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, the state University in Niger state... The school maybe funny to you cause ignorant people seem to find things they don't understand funny
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Mznaett: 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
Onyochejohn:
watin dey pain u ba the small dick

My dear,everything about the man dey pain me... That's how his fellow randy lecturers goes around threatening to fail some ladies that have refused to sleep with them... One less thing caught...grin
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by BlueRayDick: 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
cupidoliver:
guy, which school you go wey you no know Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, the state University in Niger state... The school maybe funny to you cause ignorant people seem to find things they don't understand funny
grin grin grin So because I don't Know your school now there is problem? Abeg how many funny named Universities must I know before I can be seen as not ignorant?....
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by CyberSecurity: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
IT TRAINING SCHOLARSHIP
IT TRAINING SCHOLARSHIP
IT TRAINING SCHOLARSHIP

ARE YOU A FRESH GRADUATE ?WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUILD A A CAREER IN

CYBER SECURITY
INFORMATION SECURITY & CYBER FORENSIC
HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY WORKPLACE TRAINING STRICTLY PRACTICAL HANDS ON TRAINING

https://www.nairaland.com/3648418/it-ict-scholarship-training#54021318
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by cupidoliver(m): 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
BlueRayDick:

grin grin grin So because I don't Know your school now there is problem? Abeg how many funny named Universities must I know before I can be seen as not ignorant?....
there ain't a problem bro, I'm just a bit surprised someone could make a long comment like that with the content not relating to the topic at all, it really isn't by force to comment... if the name seem funny to you then you must have very bad sense of humor.... So just chillax and comment something better next time, you'll start getting good at it
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by samalik16(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
I cant believe this man is from my alma mata, wat department is he? Hope d rest will learn from this and school should take a desciplinary action on the matter.
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by BlueRayDick: 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
cupidoliver:
there ain't a problem bro, I'm just a bit surprised someone could make a long comment like that with the content not relating to the topic at all, it really isn't by force to comment... if the name seem funny to you then you must have very bad sense of humor.... So just chillax and comment something better next time, you'll start getting good at it
If u are surprised, I don't give a flying 4ck.....I don't know the funny named University and that's that..... Got problem with that, solve it.......
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Toshiba49ja(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mznaett:

My dear,everything about the man dey pain me... That's how his fellow randy lecturers goes around threatening to fail some ladies that have refused to sleep with them... One less thing caught...grin

Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Gemmxy(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
Won't the student that exposed this naughty man, be victimized by other lecturers that are into this same act?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Advice On Mba Programme In University Of Ibadan / Help! Too Much Knowledge Is Killing Me (graphic Images) / See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.