Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

What Is The Best Wired Handsfree/earphones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Wired Handsfree/earphones (620 Views)

These Truly Wireless Earphones Have A 3600mah Battery! The Best You Can Get Now / Iphone 6S+ 64G Pristine Condition; Charger And Handsfree Inclusive. / Xiaomi Launches A Noise Cancelling USB Earphones That Cost Around N16,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Wired Handsfree/earphones by Djbond(m): 9:08am On Feb 24, 2017
peeps, my heart broke last night when my earphone stopped working and it's the only thing keeping me alive, when my earphones is in my ears, I don't concentrate on anything else again because I'm a music lover. well, I need a new earphone but the ones I'm seeing are not up to my taste in sound quality so I'm asking, anyone here knows the best handsfree in town that is blazing well but apart from those DJ or big headphones, I want something light that won't be a heavy load carrying around,...

the one that broke last night is FIL and I so much like it but I can't find it in the market this morning
Re: What Is The Best Wired Handsfree/earphones by chuksp09(m): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2017
Look for Acen earbuds, its wired though!
Re: What Is The Best Wired Handsfree/earphones by Djbond(m): 9:25am On Feb 24, 2017
chuksp09:
Look for Acen earbuds, its wired though!
can you upload the image of it and where can I get it plus the price
Re: What Is The Best Wired Handsfree/earphones by Darkseid(m): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2017
I use an AEC BQ-618 headphone. It is light, thin and the audio quality coupled with the Dolby Atmos feature on my phone is amazing.
Re: What Is The Best Wired Handsfree/earphones by chuksp09(m): 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
Djbond:
can you upload the image of it and where can I get it plus the price
A friend colonized it, so i dont have it anymore...its 1500 at Cnet Abakaliki.

(1) (Reply)

Upload Your Best Wallppaper/lockscreen Photo Here / Key Specifications Of The Upcoming Samsung Galaxy S8 Revealed In A Spec Sheet / Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.