Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. (31691 Views)

More Photos From Tonto Dikeh's Birthday Party In Abuja / Photos From Tonto Dikeh’ Birthday Breakfast / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by mykelmeezy: 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
..g
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by dacovajnr: 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
Not everything that has Tonto has Dike undecided
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by babyfaceafrica: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
Blessed16:
many women has seen things worst than this but they stayed in their marriage, keep praying for their husband's to change . she suppose to cool down as far as the money is flowing, who cares? men are polygamous in nature , u can't stop them.
talk for yourself... Which yeye men are polygamous in nature

2 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by bjcuntis(m): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
Shez just foolish nd very immature. Posting all those stuff bout her husband being this nd that. Sweet heart no one gives two fvcks undecided

4 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by rattlesnake(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
subtlemee:
People advertise all these and are still happily married...

What rocks one's boat may sink others,that's what makes life interesting
listen to advise and stop arguing.......parrot

6 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Tayeni(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Naaaa. all the cons of social media you put up there won't stop humans from using The medium. its an innate thing to show off or share moments and opinions with people.

1 Like

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by seunfape(m): 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
E no mean ooo... Omotola they advertise nothing happened to her even mercy Johnson. Advertisement is understatement

1 Like

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by gbegemaster(m): 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
sweerychick:
I just came across this beautiful write up somewhere and i decided to share it. I hope my fellow ladies would learn from it especially now that most people lives revolves around social media.

Don't advertise your happiness on social media.

Don't advertise your happy marriage On social media.

Don't advertise your holidays on social media.

Don't advertise your kids achievements on social media.

Don't advertise your pregnancy on social media.

Don't advertise your expensive gifts on social media. (Car, house etc)

‼No one is going to be happy for you.

‼all the "nice" comments you get are just fake.

‼you just attracting the evil eye on you & your family.

‼you just attracting jealous people into your life.

‼you don't know who's saving your pictures & checking your updates.

‼you really need to Stop this as it is going to ruin your life, family, marriage.

‼social media is the devils eyes, ears & mouth, don't fall into the devils trap.

May God help us & safe us from social media disaster !!!

Lalasticlala I think this is worth sharing..
Some people think Nigeria is America. People are very very wicked in this country. Not even talking of jazz. Many people don't wish you well and they often Voice it out in the secret and openly. It's not only the words of a witch or wizard that the devil uses. He also uses the words of ill wishers to attack people.

Don't believe the crap that Aunty was telling you about people who live in social media and are happily married. Na lie. They actually do those social media thingy to make themselves happy and show you that they are happy. Many have seen the truth sweerychick just posted and run for their lives. A word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by bobolizim(m): 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lol , I think I read it somewhere that on an average most people that show off their relationship on social media break up more often than regular people!..
Personally, I think most things associated with social media are not entirely true and real . People upload their best pictures that one may take them for someone else when one sees them in real life, some folks will claim to live in Lagos but work in London in the uk , some will say they are student of university of Ibadan and seriously they've never been there ..many just do all sought of things to gamer likes , comments and just for the sake showing off. Telling the world you're not where they left few mins ago.

Many people are poor cause they let people have the impression they were rich in the first place.
Just be real please !

9 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by 2shur: 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
until we accept who we are
stop speaking fake locally aquired phonetics
living fake life
taking useless selfies in anothers mans aous
car
toilet
hotel white bedspread
instagramming
and hashtagging

forming boss when u r only worth 18500.00 naira in real life account.
abegi

3 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Ekakamba: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
olosho marry yahho guy...draw!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by bobolizim(m): 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Amarabae:
she married a yahoo guy and was expecting him to be responsible.
you cannot put a crown on a clown and expect a king.
mba nu.
how did you know he's a yahoo boy? So you've not seen pastors' marriages become messed up? What about that
Don't just say anything you like as though you ain't a lady too . Is it because he's rich now so he's a yahoo boy ? Person can not be rich legitimately in this country anymore ? sad

3 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by bobolizim(m): 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
Blessed16:
many women has seen things worst than this but they stayed in their marriage, keep praying for their husband's to change . she suppose to cool down as far as the money is flowing, who cares? men are polygamous in nature , u can't stop them.
really ? So , you've not learnt there's different being endurance and happiness ? And excuse me , not everything revolves polygamy or no polygamy . Many times ,women are so quick to paint a picture of a perfectionist husband of theirs on social which may be in contrast to who they really are in life. One thing is certain , she chose the best path for herself, not everyone is meant to be in marriage abeg cause the fundamentalism of marriage is being disgraced when two that's suppose to be one has become pieces ....

Peace

1 Like

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by CheedyJ(m): 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
subtlemee:

How do u know dey re happy? Most people are just enduring their marriages...Note! I said most people...

5 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by marv1: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
When the foundation is faulty money or social media has no impact.
sweerychick:
I just came across this beautiful write up somewhere and i decided to share it. I hope my fellow ladies would learn from it especially now that most people lives revolves around social media.

‼you really need to Stop this as it is going to ruin your life, family, marriage.

‼social media is the devils eyes, ears & mouth, don't fall into the devils trap.

1 Like

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by mikkypel(m): 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
In other news

Tot dey said bail is free.. bailed a friend with 6k at B Headquarter police station, Surulere Ilorin @officialEFCC.. Is that not corruption?
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Donjazzy12(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
Amarabae:
mba nu.
How do you know he is a yahoo guy you cursed witch? And then who is Tonto? A female curse that broke many homes sleeping with people's husband's and wives. Look at the rotten flirt Tonto the cannabis inhaler referring to the Venerable Churchill as a Yahoo boy. Just as she tried before, I think she should make it a reality. Her parents should have sold her to buy Recharge card and save us all this mess.

2 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by ireneidiva(f): 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
sweerychick:
yea, but majority are not undecided, I'm not saying no one should share his/her happiness but it's all about being careful
So her marriage crashed because she put it in social media? That's what made her husband cheat and beat her right?

2 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by alizma: 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
subtlemee:

just like mmm mugus, some people are deaf to d moon.
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
She really needs to publish a book and tell us about EVERYTHING. I'll buy that one cool

1 Like

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by gozzlin: 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
subtlemee:

Cute nurse, how's your day going? smiley
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
sweerychick:
my dear it really has stop, social media has ruined alot of happiness. Even the inventor of Facebook mark zukerberg doesn't even post his own personal life on facebook.

He does o

3 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
subtlemee:

I agree with you. OP is clueless.

If you feed off of my post you'll just go stark raving mad.

Not all of us believe in the African mumbo jumbo.

That said, I only have 50 friends on Facebook and my security settings are air tight.
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by wristbangle: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
HateU2:
My dear, like somebody said up there, it does not work the same way.

Just be yourself. For me, I used to be a facebook addict but to upload on facebook nowadays ehn, its like i want to use leg waka to Oshodi from Idumota. Social Media is good but dont be too addicted to it and let the world knows whats happening to you in your bedroom.
Tonto loves drama and attention right from day 1 and I am not kind of surprised shes doing all this stuff concerning her marriage all over instagram.

Some things are best kept secret!

Lovely comment dear
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by seunakin231(m): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Private moments matters
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Amarabae:
mba nu.
eh eh how u take know
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by CHIMSKY(m): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
I feel sorry for anyone who uses social media to set their life's clock.
DrMuzoic:
Not all happy marriages in social media are really so. Most people post things on social media that are outright lies and the naive ones will want to kill themselves to be like what dey are seeing. The earlier we realised thatist of these posts are fake, the better for us all. Imagine Tonto saying she lied to make her husband appear like the perfect hubby. Do u know how many people broke up their relationship because it wasn't looking like Tonto's own??
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by oshorstan(f): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
sweerychick:

I concur, thanks for the information... a lot of things are happening out there
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by UIA04(f): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
lefulefu:

haba for real? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
whats dis about the man not giving her money sad.i thought they said he"s obasanjo"s nephew

Hhe was a yahoo yahoo he used her name to make his foundation popular
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
subtlemee:

It doesn't however invalidate the point to be cautious about. Some drivers who are very auto educated still die while those without auto education may live. But it doesn't preclude the truth that driving education is the best all over d globe.

Or since some people deal on drugs and don't get caught, maybe u try to do same.
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by gozzlin: 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
ireneidiva:

So her marriage crashed because she put it in social media? That's what made her husband cheat and beat her right?

A little comprehension skill is needed here baby. Let me break it down for you. She put her entire life on social media, the witches, jealous people and bad people out there saw it and came for her, wrecking her marriage by manipulating her husband. Comprende?
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by TinaAnita(f): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
When the honeymoon phase is over reality takes the center stage and everyone gets burnt while trying to settle down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: A Painted Doll Face / Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! / Ubi Franklin Shows Off His Closet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.