Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Graduate Without A Job!!! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Graduate Without A Job!!! (5451 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job / Losing A Job Because Of N4,000 / There Is A Deal For You If Have A Job With Monthly Salary Of 400k & Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Without A Job!!! by kevwemanuel: 9:36am On Mar 05, 2017
Thanks for your decision to add knowledge. Kindly send me your ebook on: Kevwemanuel @gmail.com
Re: Graduate Without A Job!!! by indoorlove(m): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
synergy17:
Good Evening!

I have been following your comments. I am very impressed by your desire to be successful and build great businesses, this shows that you already possess half of what it takes, which is desire. Remember I mentioned earlier that desire is the starting point. The other half of what it takes is what I am going to share with you. Success is a journey, it doesn't happen overnight. It takes practice, commitment, patience, Hardwork and smartwork, courage, Faith, determination and Persistence. We have started our journey today, lets see where we will all be by the 31st of December 2017. I hope by then everyone of you has a successful business going on. My mail is on the way.
I'm really motivated by this write up . Please send the materials to adamsmohd111@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Graduate Without A Job!!! by Bobbiet(m): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
I am interested please. Blazeorons@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Without A Job!!! by lexaydfg(m): 7:50am On Mar 07, 2017
Synergy17, please I'm also interested...

ayokanmialex@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Without A Job!!! by adeadex2006(m): 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Am interested. adeadex2006@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Without A Job!!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
synergy17:
Good Evening!

I have been following your comments.
I posted my email address here about three weeks ago but am yet to receive the books from you.

Kindly send them to mustaphadedeji (at) yahoo dot com
Thanks so much.

P.S.: Please insert the necessary characters in the email above; I typed the email that way to avoid Nairaland ban.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly / Farming My Business From Now On / Atuche Refuses To Resign As BankPHB CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.