Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

USD Visa Virtual Card | Fund With Bitcoin | Pay Anywhere Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / USD Visa Virtual Card | Fund With Bitcoin | Pay Anywhere Online (883 Views)

How I Made My First Paypal Fund With Buzbreak App / Withdraw Your Adsense Fund With Paypal / Free Virtual Card For Verifying Paypal, Facebook Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

USD Visa Virtual Card | Fund With Bitcoin | Pay Anywhere Online by tonic555: 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
Finally. You can now get your own Visa Virtual card(USD) Debit card that can be funded with Bitcoin.

Everyday a Nigerian Youth is faced with uncountable life-threatening challenges that questions his existence. Early this February comes the shocker news for all Nigerian small business entrepreneurs who have been relying on GTBank Mastercard for their international transactions, as the last-man-standing bank rolled out a complete ban of all international transactions on their GTBANK Naira mastercard. This directly means that Nigerians can no longer do any international transactions.

This really affected me as I have to pay for Facebook and Web Hosting charges which I couldn't since I have been relying on this GTbank card for all these. I starting saying "which way Nigeria" as we can no longer do business with the outside world. But I didn't give up, I started researching and at last found a way to pay for all these using a USD Virtual card.

You can fund this card with Bitcoin and use it to pay online anywhere the Visa Card is accepted. Pay for your Google ADs, Bing, Facebook ADs, Ebay, Amazon, Fiverr and many more!

Features of This card.

1) Card Default Currency is USD, Euro or Pounds
2) Max lifetime Top up of $2,500 per card
3) One time set up fee of N4000 plus $2.5 card cost
4) Monthly charge of $1 for Card maintenance by the Bank
5) $2500 daily top up limit
6) Free to pay using this card
7) 3% when you pay on non USD transactions
8 ) Your virtual card will be ready within 24 hrs
9) You can fund the card with bitcoin on your own whenever you want after my setup(will send you the card site to login and fund your card with bitcoin).

As you can see from the screenshots I just loaded my card with Bitcoin and paid for my Fiverr GIG on February 23rd 2017.

Whatsapp or call me for more enquires... 08066868870

(1) (Reply)

I Need Working VCC To Buy Domain Name On Godaddy (come In If You Know How) / Gtbank Policy Not To Accept USD Below USD50 / Makeup Artist Based In Nnewi-anambra State Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.