Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

I Am The Evil Scientist - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Am The Evil Scientist (431 Views)

Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / EREBUS -The Evil At Heart (Spy Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Evil Scientist by KanayoZeus: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Halo, everyone.

I was in ma lab last year, relaxed and feeling good like summer rain when this crazy thought filtered into my mind like fart from a Man with enlarged scrotum.

the idea was to tinker with the Great ape DNA and sequence with that of Man and see how it turns out......

HEhehehehehe.

This is not the right place to post this, I know, forgive Moi for that...You must!

Over there at the arts section, they (the leprous Mods) Have denied me the singular opportunity to showcase my evil genius. I wonder why?

Do they have antennae that picks off the aura of evil minded scientists? I WILL NUKE THEM.

(1) (Reply)

Death / An Ode To Nepa / Submit Your Manuscript To Jacana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.