Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

How To Introduce Urself During A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Introduce Urself During A Job Interview (15735 Views)

How Do I Introduce Myself In A Job Interview? / How To Introduce Yourself At A Job Interview / Training!learn How To Make Ankara Accessories Shoe/pures In 2days,enpower Urself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Introduce Urself During A Job Interview by bolee(f): 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2009
Whatever you start with please dont let it be "my names are , " Got that at an interview once and the guy went down hill from there.
Re: How To Introduce Urself During A Job Interview by stede(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2009
rafcrown:

MAY BE THEY WISH TO KNOW U MORE THAN WHAT U VE SUPPLIED IN YOUR APPLICATION/FORM
name
qualifiations
experience
sell your self

son of former gov??
ex girl friend of minister for magomago?/

what of your stuffs like working xperience. , ideas, project, innovation + invention
Re: How To Introduce Urself During A Job Interview by hymnha(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2009
Enjoying the contributions. It's worth revisiting when the time comes
Re: How To Introduce Urself During A Job Interview by manny4life(m): 8:03am On Dec 15, 2009
I was at a business competition one time and one of the judges when asked how do I introduce myself to the audience and he said make it brief, clear and concise, make it as an elevator pitch; the time it takes you to ride an elevator between 30 to 90 seconds and similar to this question
for
1. Briefly state your names (first and last name)

2. Straight to the point qualification (school; what major and year u graduated etc

If I were to introduce myself in front of an interview pane within 45secs to 60secs, it would be

My name is (fill in the blank), good to meet everyone, and thank you for this opportunity. I graduated from George Mason University, summa cum laude in Finance and Accounting in 2008,
Re: How To Introduce Urself During A Job Interview by detopshot(m): 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2009
koolchicco: r you a comedian? God!!!! lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force / How To Nail Every Job Interview / What Are Your Experiences With GNLD???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.