Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Get A Visa Virtual Card(usd,euro,pounds) For As Low As $1 And Get It Funded - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A Visa Virtual Card(usd,euro,pounds) For As Low As $1 And Get It Funded (654 Views)

Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Visa Virtual Card(usd,euro,pounds) For As Low As $1 And Get It Funded by tuns2(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hello everybody.

i know you all feel very sad when Gtbank block paypal/Facebook ads transaction on the mastercard,i feel sad also because that is what am using too but worry not because there is an alternative to your international transaction problem.

With visa virtual card you can easily make international payment without stress and it only take 1minute to get your visa virtual card.
It works in all online site like facebook,amazon,aliexpress,ebay and so on and you can even use it to verify your paypal.

To get your own visa virtual card it only cost $1 and is very easily to fund it.

If you are interested contact me on my whatsapp no 08106343909 and get your virtual card within 1minute.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please Need Help Paypal Is Not Accepting My Gtbank Master Card / Hot Sales Hot Sales At Yaba Yaba Ojuelegba (pix) / CBT Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.