Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Why Are You Not Getting Job Interviews? Find Out Here... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Are You Not Getting Job Interviews? Find Out Here... (494 Views)

5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews / 12 Possible Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re Qualified) / 5 Major Mistakes Graduates Make In Their First Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Not Getting Job Interviews? Find Out Here... by isaacgreat: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
I know it can be frustrating when you do not get any job interview invitation after submitting your CV for many jobs. It feels like everyone hates you! The truth is they do not hate you, but you are doing something wrong. This is why I have put together this article to help you change this experience. If you are not getting job interviews, then you are probably doing something wrong. Find out what it is ... http://mysuccessangle.com/9-reasons-why-you-are-not-getting-job-interviews/
Re: Why Are You Not Getting Job Interviews? Find Out Here... by osenidvdg(m): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
Excellent
Re: Why Are You Not Getting Job Interviews? Find Out Here... by irsakant: 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
Now that I know WHY some Nigerian graduates are not employable after I had helped few to review their CVs.

They can be “helped,” though interested ones who are fed up, in form of a CV-review service to reach out to @kantemma for more.
Re: Why Are You Not Getting Job Interviews? Find Out Here... by irsakant: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Now that I know WHY some Nigerian graduates are not employable after I had helped few to review their CVs.

They can be “helped,” though interested ones who are fed up, in form of a CV-review service to reach out to @kantemma on how to send in their CVs and more.

(1) (Reply)

Job Alert! Fresh Graduate Management Trainee Scheme At Uac Nigeria Plc / Pastery, Cake And Small Chop Marker Needed / Account Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.