Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Hi Guys, Pls I Get 35k Which Good Phone I Fit Buy - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hi Guys, Pls I Get 35k Which Good Phone I Fit Buy (7667 Views)

Which Good Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of 25-30 Thousand Naira? / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k / Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi Guys, Pls I Get 35k Which Good Phone I Fit Buy by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 11, 2017
consumingfire:

I am certain of one thing that Infinix started from some where, people tried them and come to the conclusion that they are credible, it won't be out of place if we decided to try another Chinese phone company, ulefone.
I don't have any problem trying them but my problem is that when they spoil, repairing them is difficult cos the don't have a fan base in Nigeria yet.
Re: Hi Guys, Pls I Get 35k Which Good Phone I Fit Buy by timbros(m): 6:50am On Mar 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
All these Chinese phones with no warranty that will spoil quick and very difficult to see their parts in Nigeria when they eventually pack up.

#Team Infinix.

You just typed ignorantly here.

Enjoy your 'non china' Infinix. Weldone.

2 Likes

Re: Hi Guys, Pls I Get 35k Which Good Phone I Fit Buy by timbros(m): 6:52am On Mar 11, 2017
consumingfire:

Is Infinix not a Chinese phone?

No its not Chinese, it's American.
Re: Hi Guys, Pls I Get 35k Which Good Phone I Fit Buy by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 11, 2017
timbros:

You just typed ignorantly here.

Enjoy your 'non china' Infinix. Weldone.
You are the ignorant one for not being able to comprehend what I typed.
Re: Hi Guys, Pls I Get 35k Which Good Phone I Fit Buy by timbros(m): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
You are the ignorant one for not being able to comprehend what I typed.

* What is there to comprehend when you mentioned 'all these Chinese phones' and end your comment with 'team infinix'?
* Xiaomi is the current trending phones in Nigeria. Do they have physical presence in Nigeria?
* Which parts are you even talking about that I cannot order from the same website I ordered the phone itself?
* If your Infinix is that durable, would you even worry about it spoiling in the first place not to talk of where to see the parts?

Continue sleeping on bicycle while the world is turning to one small tiny global village where you can ask one technician in China to send you a screen today and next week you get it and fix on your broken phone.

Like I said earlier, enjoy your 'non china' Infinix phone.

1 Like

Re: Hi Guys, Pls I Get 35k Which Good Phone I Fit Buy by 40manlappy: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2017
Well said @timbros

@ToriBlue, Xiaomi phones have come to stay. It is not for nothing that they are called "Apple of China".

I was like you until sometimes last year that I got my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro.

There is an Infinix phone in my house but i can tell you that my RN3 Pro is more durable. Besides, I discover interesting features on it from time to time.

Open your mind! wink

cc: GrandMufti, Gptech

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hi Guys, Pls I Get 35k Which Good Phone I Fit Buy by Lucasinho(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
timbros:

I've not ordered via DHL before. Just normal Nipost.

Some bring it to my door, and for some order, I get call/sms to come and pick it up in their office.

kk tnx for this info..
Re: Hi Guys, Pls I Get 35k Which Good Phone I Fit Buy by consumingfire: 11:28am On Apr 09, 2017
@timbro please can you give me a concise review of the camera and the video clarity of ulefone Tiger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ / 9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue / TECNO POP 1 Pro/f3 Pro Specs And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.