Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Demons In The Congregation Posing As Believers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demons In The Congregation Posing As Believers (601 Views)

Church Members Flog 'Demons' In Awka, Anambra State (Video) / Pastor Calls Out Lady In Front Of Congregation Over Her Unusual Hairstyle.Photos / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demons In The Congregation Posing As Believers by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
I don't know if it is this recession making non- Christians to attend mass posing as Christians but something weird happened recently

My Priest said a lady met him a few days ago and asked him if he has received the N50,000 he asked for. He said he was surprised because he couldn't remember asking her for anything, he doesn't even have her number according to him, so he kept wondering what she was talking about

On further explanation, she said she had received a call from someone who sounded exactly like him and he had asked her to pay in that amount into his account because he was stranded. Because she thought it was the priest asking for help, she quickly paid.

He asked her to show him the message which she did, they then called the number and the scammer at the other end was saying "wrong number". My priest has placed a curse on him.

Imagine a demon coming to Church just to learn how to mimic my priest's voice and character so as to deceive people. This person can't be a true Christian because he knows the consequences of such an evil action.

Whoever you are, if you are reading this your day of judgement is at hand
Re: Demons In The Congregation Posing As Believers by InsanePsycho(m): 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lol. Ordinary scam na him don turn to "demon" and "attack". Chai

You guys should get the number and contact the police. Pray at your own peril
Re: Demons In The Congregation Posing As Believers by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
How sad but I'm not surprised at that. As we are nearing the end of time, the enemy is "stepping up his game." Doing whatever and using whomever to derail believers and have them lose their grip on God.
The enemy himself will try to personate Christ. 2 Cor. 11:14.
The enemy has many, many of his subjects in the church who have never nor will ever surrender to Christ. Their sole purpose is to cause firm, sincere believers to stumble and lose their faith in God.
That's why it's important to spend time in the Word...and know Jesus. Praying for a spirit of discerment is so important.
What folks don't know is that they may get away now, but it's not hidden from God (who sees all)..and unless they repent, they will have to accept the consequences later. Sometimes however....people reap what they sow right now....one can never win plotting, planning, scheming and playing dirty.

1 Like

Re: Demons In The Congregation Posing As Believers by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
MZLady39:
How sad but I'm not surprised at that. As we are nearing the end of time, the enemy is "stepping up his game." Doing whatever and using whomever to derail believers and have them lose their grip on God.
The enemy himself will try to personate Christ. 2 Cor. 11:14.
The enemy has many, many of his subjects in the church who have never nor will ever surrender to Christ. Their sole purpose is to cause firm, sincere believers to stumble and lose their faith in God.
That's why it's important to spend time in the Word...and know Jesus. Praying for a spirit of discerment is so important.
What folks don't know is that they may get away now, but it's not hidden from God (who sees all)..and unless they repent, they will have to accept the consequences later. Sometimes however....people reap what they sow right now....one can never win plotting, planning, scheming and playing dirty.

God bless you sister in Christ.
Re: Demons In The Congregation Posing As Believers by oaroloye(m): 2:32am On Feb 25, 2017
SHALOM!

Pidgin2:
I don't know if it is this recession making non- Christians to attend mass posing as Christians but something weird happened recently.

EX-BISHOP ALBERTO RIVERA ALERTED PROTESTANTISM THAT ROMAN CATHOLICS WERE INFILTRATING THEIR CHURCHES TO MESS THEM UP. He said that this was part of his training as a Priest.

(See: ALBERTO, by Jack T. Chick.)

My Priest said a lady met him a few days ago and asked him if he has received the N50,000 he asked for. He said he was surprised because he couldn't remember asking her for anything, he doesn't even have her number according to him, so he kept wondering what she was talking about

This story is undoubtedly a LIE, because, in the 21st Century, you do not ask people whether they got the money you sent to them: your bank will alert you that the money was debited automatically.

In your hatred, spreading malucioysnrumours against non-Roman Catholics, you forgot that elementary fact.

That us what HATRED does to the mind.

On further explanation, she said she had received a call from someone who sounded exactly like him and he had asked her to pay in that amount into his account because he was stranded. Because she thought it was the priest asking for help, she quickly paid.

He asked her to show him the message which she did, they then called the number and the scammer at the other end was saying "wrong number". My priest has placed a curse on him.

If a Priest needed money in a hurry, he would call his BISHOP.

Not some random woman in his parish, who had never received such a call from him in her life.

A ROMAN CATHOLUC PRIEST GIVEN THE NUMBER OF SOMEONE WHO HAD DEFRAUDED ONE OF HIS PARISHIONERS, WOULD NOT BE SATISFIED WITH CURSING HIM- what is this guy, TWELVE? He would call the POLICE, who would SUBPOENA PHONE RECORDS, TRACK THE CULPRIT, ARREST HIM, and JAIL HIS ASS!

On the other hand, the Priest might opt to HANDLE THE MATTER INTERNALLY.

That is to say, he would call upon members of his church capable of channelling the CRUSADES and THE INQUISITION, and they could trace the criminal on their own- the Roman Catholic Church having the best Crime Investigators in the World's and they will find the (*Bleep!*)are, make his External Organs become his Internal Organs, to emphasise the points of their brilliant debate on Redistribution-of-Wealth they so excel at. That is how they would handle the matter internally.

Imagine a demon coming to Church just to learn how to mimic my priest's voice and character so as to deceive people. This person can't be a true Christian because he knows the consequences of such an evil action.

We are supposed to believe that Roman Catholics are so LOADED, and OBEDIENT, that they just shell out money when their Priest requests it?

Anyone with that sort of money to lavish can as well invest in a CALLER ID APP, who can verify whether a person calling is whom they claim to be.

Since the money was sent through a bank, the Police would have the identity of the thief; his escape would be impossible.

Whoever you are, if you are reading this your day of judgement is at hand

ROMAN CATHOLICS WERE NEVER CHRISTIANS, ARE NOT CHRISTIANS NOW, AND WILL LIKELY NEVER BECOME CHRISTIANS, AT THIS RATE.

. MATTHEW 5:38-48.

38. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'AN EYE FOR AN EYE,
AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH:'

39. "But I say unto you,

'THAT YE RESIST NOT EVIL:
BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL SMITE THEE
ON THY RIGHT CHEEK,
TURN TO HIM
THE OTHER ALSO.'

40. "And if any man
will sue thee at the Law,
and take away thy coat,
let him have thy cloke also.
41. "And whosoever shall compel thee
to go a mile,
go with him twain.
42. "Give to him that asketh thee,
and from him that would
borrow of thee
turn not thou away.
43. "Ye have heard that it hath been said,

'THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR,
AND HATE THINE ENEMY.'

44. "But I say unto you,

'LOVE YOUR ENEMIES,
BLESS THEM THAT CURSE YOU,
DO GOOD TO THEM THAT HATE YOU,
AND PRAY FOR THEM
WHICH DESPITEFULLY USE YOU,
AND PERSECUTE YOU;'

45. "That ye may be The Children
of your Father Which is in Heaven:
for He maketh His Sun to rise
on the Evil and on the Good,
and sendeth rain on the Just
and on the Unjust.
46. "For if ye love them which love you,
what Reward have ye?
Do not even the publicans the same?
47. "And if ye salute your Brethren only,
what do ye more than others?
Do not even the publicans so?
48. "Be ye therefore perfect,
even as your Father
Which is in Heaven is Perfect."

THIS IS HIW YAHSHUA COMMANDED HIS DISCIPLES TO RETALUATE, IN THE EVENT THAT SOMEONE STOLE FROM OR DEFRAUDED THEM. There is no conceivable scenario where they are justified in CURSING someone who WRONGED them.

You do not know much about the people you slander, for you?

Re: Demons In The Congregation Posing As Believers by orisa37: 4:29am On Feb 25, 2017
But Demons are Spirits, how do you see them?
Re: Demons In The Congregation Posing As Believers by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 26, 2017
Pidgin2:

God bless you sister in Christ.

Same to you my sister.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Golden Rules For The 21st Century People / Christianity Vs Science. / Is My Fasting Still Valid If I Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.