Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Which God Should I Glorify For These 'testimonies'? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which God Should I Glorify For These 'testimonies'? (588 Views)

The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You / Redeemed Christain Church Of God Should Do Something About The Hold-up. / If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which God Should I Glorify For These 'testimonies'? by otemdomino: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Right from time I have always been escaping accidents; bikes, motor, etc. Even till today, without actually praying for protection of my life I still escape accidents, I get lucky, even luckier than my religious colleagues, yet having no religion. I don't get scared and it helps me a lot. I love sleeping if I'm in public buses so as to escape the boredom of a long journey, yet I have never had accidents.
The most religious years of my life were the only periods I had the most sicknesses. Now because I don't fear anything, I hardly fall sick, whereas my vigil partners still fall sick often and they still complain of being tormented by their village folks. One of them almost lost her life last year due to the FEAR OF A PHONE CALL she received, because their prophetess has already said that "SOMEONE WILL RECEIVE A PHONE CALL OF EVIL... " She was so scared of the phone call 11pm that day that she spent the next one week in the hospital, almost dying. I called the number fearlessly and spoke with the so-called 'witch' who happened to be her family member. She was so so innocent.

Another testimony is that I got richer 1000% more than when I was religious. This came by the POWER OF COINCIDENCE and my religious partners are now begging me for money they will go and use as TITHE, OFFERING, FIRST-FRUIT and CAPITATION.

Another testimony is that when my employers complain about almost everybody in my workplace, especially the religious folks, they never complain about me, so I guess it's because I don't lobby for anything and because I do what is right(RIGHTEOUSNESS).

another testimony is that NOW I FEEL CONSCIOUS IN MY DREAM AND I CAN NOW DETERMINE WHEN TO WAKE WHEN I SLEEP. SO 'NEPA' CAN 'GET LOST' COS I DON'T NEED THE ALARM ON MY DEAD PHONE ANYMORE AS LONG AS I REMEMBER TO MEDITATE BEFORE SLEEP.

ANother testimony is that those who wish me evil experienced exactly what they wished me and in all areas I have been vindicated. 4evergod on Nairaland here was pointing accusing fingers at me and I made it known that he is a 419. Two to three months later, he was discovered to be a 419. Nairaland, 4kings, Hardmirror, Realminds, Ranchoddas, Hahn, Hopefullandlord and many others can bear me witness that I was the first to accuse him of being a 419. Eventually he was discovered to be so after many false Christian testimonies he has been forging.

Another testimony is that Goddys who said that I am going to lose all my belongings and start begging for bread last year July 7 Was The one who began to beg for money two days after, yet it wasn't my wish for him but the POWER OF COINCIDENCE which is the power of nature.

Another testimony is that I DIE DAILY, so I don't fear DEATH anymore. But I won't awake to scare people of what is not, unlike the religious Abrahamic-faith pioneers who by their daily death return to scare the 'hell' out of us when we were still unwise.

Another testimony is that in the days when I give tithe to 'Pastor Potbelly' and his god, I always become poor at the end, but since the days I began to give tithe to my 'bank account' by saving my money, I don't lack. And this enables me to plan how to give my money and Resources to the poor and still have some money available for my own upkeep. Unlike before, Pastor Potbelly would psych me and my co-victims up to give money to a god who seems too greedy of collecting from the poor to enrich the rich.

Also, I have inner peace now, unlike months gone by when I have partial peace and then enormous fear hidden at the corner of my mind at the thought of a 'never-dying' fire of a 'never-helping' god. Now, having died several times and never encountering hell but perfect atmosphere of love, I don't fear death anymore. I HAVE REAL PEACE OF MIND NOW, KNOWING QUITE WELL THAT MY GREAT-GRANDPARENTS AREN'T IN HELL. It almost drove me nut when I was made to know that I will make heaven and my great-grandparents are already burning in hell forever and ever.

Another testimony is that now I can step out of my gate as early as 4am and I can come in as late as 12pm without thinking of shouting Jesus! if I see a eye-bulging cat. Now cats can be my friend. They are also creatures of GOD THE UNIVERSE, I HOPE YOU KNOW and they need our love cheesy Pls feed your cat well so it doesn't go off-hand and become a tout cheesy
And your grandmother, take care of them so that old age wouldn't make them wander out of the house and become a target of religious witch-hunters.

Lastly and what actually made me to write my testimonies is this:
Right now I'm in a vehicle and just over us, the electric life wire overhead sparked and almost fell on the car. Maybe the religious folks would have seen this as a protection from their central figures but I see it as MY MISSION ON EARTH ISN'T COMPLETE YET, THEREFORE DEATH CANNOT COME TO ME.

I pray for good coincidences and by THE POWER OF COINCIDENCE, I enjoy my life. A time will come when I will compile all the coincidental occurrences I have experienced and known of(all the so-called miracles the religious folks share for us) cheesy

Which of the gods should take all these glories I'll rather give it to URIM, THE POWER BEHIND CO-INCIDENCE.

Pls atheists, agnostics, religious folks, share your own testimonies too.

Wilgrea7, Hardmirror, Plaetton, Lordcenturion, Jacksonville, Johnydon22, Winner01, Felixmor, Seun, Gboyee4fun, Ranchoddas, Geoworldedu, Splinz, Kingebukasblog, Muafrika2, Mrzenographer

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which God Should I Glorify For These 'testimonies'? by luvmijeje(f): 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bros..... .. .. Only you? All these testimonies. That's life. It can't all be rosy through life. I'm happy for you.

What's the point of gaining the whole world and still lose your life in hell? Oops, you don't believe in God.
Re: Which God Should I Glorify For These 'testimonies'? by otemdomino: 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
luvmijeje:
Bros..... .. .. Only you? All these testimonies. That's life. It can't all be rosy through life. I'm happy for you.

What's the point of gaining the whole world and still lose your life in hell? Oops, you don't believe in God.
I believe in GOD THE UNIVERSE, THE CREATOR OF ALL gods.
Re: Which God Should I Glorify For These 'testimonies'? by hopefulLandlord: 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
interesting
Re: Which God Should I Glorify For These 'testimonies'? by HardMirror(m): 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
otemdomino:
That indeed is the only true God.

1 Like

Re: Which God Should I Glorify For These 'testimonies'? by luvmijeje(f): 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
otemdomino:

Is he who you called URIM the god of coincidence?
Re: Which God Should I Glorify For These 'testimonies'? by zionmade(m): 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
Kudos to u bro.
I also never believe in any of those things u mentioned because they are for religious people. But there are people like me who arent religious because the God religious folks try to reach lives right inside of us. Am successful in all my endeavors too. But d major difference between two of us is wen we close our eyes and breathe no more. If hell doesnt exist den i have nothing to loose. But if it exists... Bros u can complete d statement.

1 Like

Re: Which God Should I Glorify For These 'testimonies'? by mrmrmister: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
FSM be praised! grin

2 Likes

Re: Which God Should I Glorify For These 'testimonies'? by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 28, 2017
From your post, I can deduce that you hold a pantheistic view... but are you serious on the part where you said YOU DIE EVERYDAY? :-/
Re: Which God Should I Glorify For These 'testimonies'? by denziz: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
Another demon posses being.
Re: Which God Should I Glorify For These 'testimonies'? by dononics(m): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
ISAIAH 17: 10-11

10 Because thou hast forgotten the God of thy salvation, and hast not been mindful of the rock of thy strength, therefore shalt thou plant pleasant plants, and shalt set it with strange slips:

11 In the day shalt thou make thy plant to grow, and in the morning shalt thou make thy seed to flourish: but the harvest shall be a heap in the day of grief and of desperate sorrow.
Re: Which God Should I Glorify For These 'testimonies'? by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 01, 2017
otemdomino:
All I can say is Wow! All Your Testimonies are clear Evidence that what you believe is what you will experience. What I learnt from them is that your daily prayer for Good Coincidence to always be your portion is being manifested.

I tap into that same grace upon your life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's Gift To Daniella Okeke: Find Out For Your Self / Daily Strength Devotion: Faithful Steward Of Grace. / Full Story Behind The Gun Men Shooting At Catholic Church In Ozubulu( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.