Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos (21025 Views)

Whatsapp Finally Rolled Out Revoke Message Feature For Everyone / Latest Whatsapp GB App With 'new Status Feature' Update.2017 / Whatsapp Launches “status” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by Fraih(f): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2017
.. And the new status has to be a latest picture undecided
Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by freeDR(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2017
It's seems not to work on 5.1 os
Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by Emyres: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2017
I have nothing to say.

Lemme come and be going.

Space booked.

#team_twitter/EmmanuelOUK

j
Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by deebsman1(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2017
I agreed with you, was thinking about this too but anyway fun is coming in d way of WhatsApp
Chrisozone:
This is a setup.

Girls can do all rubbish in snapchat and Instagram.

Whatsapp is were there family member's are.

Lemme see how they will be smoking shisha with half naked picture and post.

Especially when they did not exclude there parents grin
Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by chayoski: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2017
I regret updating mine. please any help on how I can get the old version? I checked play store but only saw this new version.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by vickertony(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2017
freeDR:
It's seems not to work on 5.1 os
its working on 5.1 bro
Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 25, 2017
joshuamoses101:
his using a 5.1 yet it didn't work for him don't know why
let him download the app from their site instead of play store
Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by jerrymej(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2017
is working perfectly on ma phone... but didn't like the features... just turn everything around
Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by mich24(m): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

And you're telling us about the WhatsApp status update today being Saturday 25th 2017 ??

Well, we knew about it since October 1934

Thanks for the late stale news

Position well make I pierce that your big mouth

Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 25, 2017
IpobExposed:
In this APC tenure. Airtel is giving free Facebook. Facebook have started paying for videos like YouTube.
Boko haram are being wiped everyday.
Now a new development from Whatsapp. This next development will be that whatsapp and all internet apps will be free.
Buhari continue your good work. We will get more positive news about phone since APC is still ruling.
PDP use this.

Ipobexposed

Stop smoking weed in the morning, it's not good for your health. in case your neighbors or friends, didn't have the boldness to tell you this.... you're running mad and you have no clue you are.
don't be such a dunce

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by VeniJu: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2017
Ay92:
I don't like this feature at all. Everything is now disorganized

It's only an option. Not a must.
Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by OurVoice: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2017
This is great
when would BlackBerry collaborate with WhatsApp company?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by FakeAccount(m): 8:27am On Feb 25, 2017
"Hey there! I am using WhatsApp"
If you remember this, your childhood was awesome.
Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by mradonis(m): 8:33am On Feb 25, 2017
You really need to see a psychologist. What has the topic got to do with your comment. And tomorrow u will be the one preaching about.
Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 8:34am On Feb 25, 2017
Time for my parents to uninstall whatsapp... .
Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by JOYOSITA(f): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2017
Bernardinho:
WhatsApp has lost it, i hate the new update am downgrading soon
I thought I was the only one. It's really annoying.
Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by mradonis(m): 8:38am On Feb 25, 2017
IpobExposed:
In this APC tenure. Airtel is giving free Facebook. Facebook have started paying for videos like YouTube.
Now a new development from Whatsapp. This next development will be that whatsapp and all internet apps will be free.
Buhari continue your good work. We will get more positive news about phone since APC is still ruling.
PDP use this.

Ipobexposed

You really need to see a psychologist. What has the topic got to do with your comment. And tomorrow u will be the one preaching about.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by effty(m): 8:39am On Feb 25, 2017
IpobExposed:
PDP use this.

Ipobexposed
Tell people your real story. That is the first step to healing.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by babatee126(m): 9:12am On Feb 25, 2017
Google Pixel XL Review, Specifications & Price ~ Latest Technology, Mobile App, MTN GLO AIRTEL and Etisalat Gist http://www.9jaboizgist.com.ng/2017/02/google-pixel-xl-review-specifications.html?m=1
Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 25, 2017
Chrisozone:
This is a setup.

Girls can do all rubbish in snapchat and Instagram.

Whatsapp is were there family member's are.

Lemme see how they will be smoking shisha with half naked picture and post.

Especially when they did not exclude there parents grin

Yh you are pretty right but whatsapp made a brilliant move by adding another feature which enables or disables the viewers you want.
Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:30am On Feb 25, 2017
theSpark:

Exactly.

Everything is now a circus and showoff centre. I loved Whatsapp for its simplicity and then it's core purpose as an instant messenger. Now we have a mini social network in our hands.

I'd be happier if the update was on getting notifications if someone mentioned you in a group chat.

Explain how it's a Circus? and also explain how the simplicity was lost. Because to me,even with all the new features it's still very simple.
Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by martineverest(m): 9:34am On Feb 25, 2017
i pity spiegel of SNAPCHAT..facebook is bringing similar feature to facebook and messenger

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by mxplosvtoluene(m): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2017
I still think all these aren't necessarily needed. What will be well applauded, is if there's an icon to notify one of mentions and one click on it to take the person to particular msg the display name was mentioned.

This will bring a further 5 star rating from me

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2017
They will just ruin whatsapp with all these crappy updates. why should status be disappearing after 24hours? why cant it remain there until the owner changes it? i hate such a feature

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by kesmalindo(m): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2017
it's working fine here
Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by Hust0n(m): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2017
How can I view my contacts list.? Reply biko
Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by obaival(m): 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
I luv dis, stil rockin my Gbwhatsapp

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by ideologies(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
this is a feature for nude pics and video sharing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by Ay92(m): 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
VeniJu:

It's only an option. Not a must.
How?
Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by UncutSk(m): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
trash

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 27, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
Time for my parents to uninstall whatsapp... .

Lol! your way no pure grin
Re: Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 6:53am On Feb 27, 2017
leatherman:

Lol! your way no pure grin
undercover man.... I HAIL ooo cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] / How Scammers Bypass Your One Time Password Protect / Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.