Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

What Is Your Definition For Words? Please Be Unique. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Is Your Definition For Words? Please Be Unique. (765 Views)

I Grope For Words(A Love Poem) / Kids Definition Of Love / Your Definition Of Change? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Definition For Words? Please Be Unique. by charony(m): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2009
Meditation is the process by which our (physical) body is transformed into its gaseous state and transcends to accumulate, acquire or recieve supra-knowledge, experience or power.

Death is the disappearance from appearance and not the cessation from existence.

Click on this link; www.harvestercharles..com
Re: What Is Your Definition For Words? Please Be Unique. by cantell(m): 11:20am On Dec 11, 2009
@Poster,
Inferiority complex is eating up the better part of you. Why do yoruba ladies feel insecured with Igbo guys? The same goes to their guys. I just don't understand.
If your guy likes traditional(Igbo) food, learn how to prepare it. Its not too much to ask for. This guy chose to marry you amisdt discouragement,even threats from the family. I know this because i'm an Igboguy. I know how it works. Most Igbo parents would like their children to marry from their town,especially their male children.
For that guy to marry you, he really loves you. Make no mistake about that.
As for the lukewarm attitude, its natural. With time, it'll be a thing of the past.
Do the best you can and everything will fall into place.
Best of luck.
Re: What Is Your Definition For Words? Please Be Unique. by charony(m): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2009
mr Igbo guy, I can't understand the word your are trying to define. Give it a name. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

. / Tortured Innocence: A Poem ( Please Critique) / God Is Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.