Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen (2040 Views)

Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos) / Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

Ask your pastor who has a picture of his parents in his album and why is the picture of your G.O being displayed in your church and on banners when advertising miracle service?
Do the members bow to the picture, do they call their G.O's in place of Jesus
Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by tolugar: 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:

We are to win souls for Christ no doubt but there is a particular Christian denomination that derivating from the scriptures. Haven't ask yourself why about 5 denomination broke away from the mother church? Was that the original plan of God? Absolutely no but because of certain practices that doesn't have scriptural backing made it so.Today many Protestants are everywhere with different believes but same faith ,same Bible and same goal which is to make heaven. The rate of crimes and atrocities isn't attributes to religion alone even though it contribute a little but it's as a result of negligence on the part of the government. South Africa is developed country in Africa yet it's more religious. USA,UK and other European nations practice religion yet there are still crimes in those countries. Nigeria's case isn't religion but the government.

Bro,

Let's leave the judgement for God.

He alone knows the truth.

Instead let's strive to build a better us and inturn a better society.

Belive me, if this where the days of the appostles, each of them I'll have a church.

Remember all of them hv their own style (according to their books in the bible)and they never countered each other or become envious.

But they all hv 1 message and 1 goal.

They all talked about the spread of the christianity
Not the spread of Anglican or catholic or chosen

1 Like

Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Do the members bow to the picture, do they call their G.O's in place of Jesus

When you print a banner and advertise deliverance or miracle service with your G. O' s name and face on it, what are you implying? I have personally seen people kneel before your pastors especially those performing miracles, there is one that his sheep even polish his shoes each time he steps down from his vehicle.

I keep trying not to be anti pentecostal but you holier than thous keep dragging Christianity in the mud by your constant judgements. Most of you wil obey your pastors before even considering seeking God's opinion on issues, so who is your real God?

I won't bring myself low to ridicule Christians so just stay off my mention with your useless arguments. If you want to convert people send your missionaries to Sambisa to convert Boko Haram
Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
tolugar:

Bro,

Let's leave the judgement for God.

He alone knows the truth.

Instead let's strive to build a better us and inturn a better society.

Belive me, if this where the days of the appostles, each of them I'll have a church.

Remember all of them hv their own style (according to their books in the bible)and they never countered each other or become envious.

But they all hv 1 message and 1 goal.

They all talked about the spread of the christianity
Not the spread of Anglican or catholic or chosen

They are always ready to judge others without paying attention to the word of God which says "THOU shall not judge"

Holier than thous yet they are claiming righteousness by legality instead of grace thereby forgetting that the Holy Spirit is constantly at work in us to perfect us.

1 Like

Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

When you print a banner and advertise deliverance or miracle service with your G. O' s name and face on it, what are you implying? I have personally seen people kneel before your pastors especially those performing miracles, there is one that his sheep even polish his shoes each time he steps down from his vehicle.

I keep trying not to be anti pentecostal but you holier than thous keep dragging Christianity in the mud by your constant judgements. Most of you wil obey your pastors before even considering seeking God's opinion on issues, so who is your real God?

I won't bring myself low to ridicule Christians so just stay off my mention with your useless arguments. If you want to convert people send your missionaries to Sambisa to convert Boko Haram
OK I hear u
Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by DTalented(m): 2:19am On Mar 05, 2017
In other words, he has been in darkness and has seen light now abi? While in catholic church, he surrendered to Satan abi?
I just pity you people.
Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by doyinbaby(f): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
The Catholics who.......so indoctrinated...so adamant
Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by McCoy662(m): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
lose dogs barking. when nature takes its usual course, they want to take the glory.
this is exactly why I hate religion

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw My Pastor Drinking Action Bitter / Bringing Enugu State To The Hill (BESOTH)2018 / Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.