Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

C.R.S: Topic "The Use Of Psalms." - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / C.R.S: Topic "The Use Of Psalms." (295 Views)

Wrong Use Of The Words "Kid Sister" And "Kid Brother" / Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar / The Use Of "An" Before H Sounding Words, Is It Correct? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

C.R.S: Topic "The Use Of Psalms." by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
The word "Psalms" originally are "Hymns." There are many versions of Psalms. We'll focus on Psalms written by the latter King David.
When reciting a Psalm, you are expected to pronounce your name when you see "I," you pronounce persons' name when you see "us or them."
I will start to recite psalm 23. Note my name is "Goodluck." Pay attention and learn to recite Psalms.
Psalm 23:
The Lord ADONAI is my shepherd; I, Goodluck lack nothing.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the quiet waters.
He restores my soul; He leads me in paths of righteousness for His Name's sake.
Even though, I, Goodluck, walk through the valley of shadow of death; I, Goodluck, will fear no evil; for ADONAI is with me, Your Rod and Your Staff they reassure me.
You prepared a table before me as my enemies watch; You anointed my head with oil from an overflowing cup.
Surely Goodness, Grace, Joy, Good Health, Wealth, ...
Continue reading below ...

1 Like

Re: C.R.S: Topic "The Use Of Psalms." by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
knowledge, wisdom, ...., shall follow me everyday of my life; and I, Goodluck, shall dwell in the house of the Lord ADONAI forever. So shall it be! Amen!!!
Please keep following me to learn more topics, even in physics, mathematics, chemistry, etc.
By,
Natureboy91
Re: C.R.S: Topic "The Use Of Psalms." by kaybaba25(m): 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
good.one bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UTME2017 Exams Start 6th May / MAPOLY To Be Upgraded To University / BREAKING: We’ve Not Dumped CBT, Says JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.