Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press (32612 Views)

Tonto Dikeh & The Fear Of Blogger Stella Dimoko Kurkus (Picture) / Tonto Dikeh: The Errand Girl And Cleaner In Alaba Story About Me Is False / Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by repogirl(f): 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
Abuja Press no get website? Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwww!

You people are Churchill's PR people. Your job is to whitewash him after Tonto has smeared him up. It's just too obvious as you are doing a very poor job of it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Kingsolar: 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
Watin concern us wit dis so call toto dick. Enuf pls NL
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by collitexnaira(m): 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tonto is a lying bitch

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by jbaby265(f): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
All the show off.. So it could pepe mercy Johnson abi
See your life now
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Richy4(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bring back the snake thread...though I don't like the killing but it is better than this same name making front page every 30mins...We have heard enough of this
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by seunny4lif(m): 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by greggng: 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
I don't ve to read all this long stories but Mr church mountain is finished by dare infecting my gal with std. His career is finished
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Lloydfather(m): 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
another peter and Paul, tiwa salvage and tbills, 5star and harry song story when they noticed that their popularity is dropping they pull public stunt in the name of scandal to gain more popularity. you people easily forget that this people are actors and actresses. sioooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by ceda99: 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
Wetin concern me
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
Terrible writing....chai see granmar no be grammar...perhaps, Churchil don pay

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
Only fools will believe all this crap(Abuja post).Its so easy to spot a sponsored article.....I learn to read in between the lines.Tonto Is not a Saint but stop all this gullible way of writing abeg

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Androidpikin: 12:07am On Feb 25, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Donjazzy12(m): 12:08am On Feb 25, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
What a fake report. Sourced from Abuja Press without any link or whatever. We all know that the so called Churchhill is a big time scammed turned businessman turned philanthropist. Whether he physically abused his wife or not is not our concern. Just stop forcing the both of them down our throats. One would think that a good man would distance himself from a source of trouble in his marriage (the other supposed actress) but oh well, when you getting your Congo stick shined, logical reasoning gets dulled.

And next time properly link your fake news.
You and who knows that Churchill is a scammer? Respect your fellow man for once, The LovePeddler Tonto is not going to give you a lap dance after posting thrash in her support!

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 25, 2017
Please, who is Tonto? We don't know of her here in Amuloko grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by cloudyskygrind(m): 12:19am On Feb 25, 2017
This right here is such a mediocre write up
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Niseamaka(m): 12:26am On Feb 25, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
What a fake report. Sourced from Abuja Press without any link or whatever. We all know that the so called Churchhill is a big time scammed turned businessman turned philanthropist. Whether he physically abused his wife or not is not our concern. Just stop forcing the both of them down our throats. One would think that a good man would distance himself from a source of trouble in his marriage (the other supposed actress) but oh well, when you getting your Congo stick shined, logical reasoning gets dulled.

The story is a paid advertorial by mr Churchill.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by donbenie(m): 12:38am On Feb 25, 2017
Joysmart:
Completely biased report
Maybe,but it's time somebody starts telling the husband's side of the story..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by tutudesz: 12:51am On Feb 25, 2017
Donjazzy12:

You and who knows that Churchill is a scammer? Respect your fellow man for once, The LovePeddler Tonto is not going to give you a lap dance after posting thrash in her support!
Will Churchill give you money for supporting this fake news? Its very clear you are one of his worker in Abuja,so tell him to change his ways you fool!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by hay123: 1:00am On Feb 25, 2017
This is bullshit is the joystick met for only her. King solomon had 1000 women. I want to know what girls these days mean by cheating. As an African man we are created polygamous this is a natural thing. I want to let her know that nature is analog and not digital. Since she is a digital girl she should leave the analog man alone.Abraham bleeped his house girl impregnated her his beautiful wife Anuty Sarah didnt raise dust. Im very sure her husband didnt do up to that.
Toto dick it is very clear you dont want to marry you are a disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by ipreach: 1:02am On Feb 25, 2017
who knows how much the writer has been paid to do this biased work
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 25, 2017
Vous aveaiez laiserTonto, s'il vous plait!

Elle est une nouvue mère de la famile avec un petit beau enfant.

Alors vous ave priyer pour elle seulement.

Merci.

TRÈS TRÈS BON SAMEDI À TOUS!
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 25, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Toto Dikeh is back again. _Seun's former crush. Now NL FP will no longer rest

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Donjazzy12(m): 1:27am On Feb 25, 2017
tutudesz:

Will Churchill give you money for supporting this fake news? Its very clear you are one of his worker in Abuja,so tell to change his ways you fool!
Go and collect your lap dance from the rotten fool anuofia!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by aphixiano(m): 1:37am On Feb 25, 2017
Abuja press weldone, how much the husband of Tonto give you for your post and write up?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by opribo(m): 1:40am On Feb 25, 2017
I am tempted to believe the way this whole marriage started and ended a medium was involved. Perhaps it has expired.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by tutudesz: 1:44am On Feb 25, 2017
Donjazzy12:

it better to collect my lap dance for supporting her,so I guess you getting your lap dance from him too? you gay ass fake Dr and wan be reporter. You better run back to your fake news reporting life!
Do you actually go through your fake write up b4 posting on fake blog? Even a primary school student can write better and smarter than you useless fool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 25, 2017
seXytOhbAd:

For you to have types these, I assume you are not blind, there is a link except glaucoma has set into your life
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Vanessa88(f): 1:50am On Feb 25, 2017
Marriage that was founded on lies.. It was all just a charade

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by tutudesz: 1:52am On Feb 25, 2017
Donjazzy12:

I see you have some thing against her and females in general. I guess no girl ever accepted your request for a relationship right while in school? So you hide behind your computer insulting females to make yourself feel important and wanted right?

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Icon79(m): 1:53am On Feb 25, 2017
The very bad grammar is what stopped me from reading any further than the first few lines sef.

O pari

seXytOhbAd:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Stuns In New Makeup Photos / Ronke Odusanya Shares Her Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.