Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

ATTENTION Nairalanders: I Need Your Help Fishing Out A Ponzi Scheme - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ATTENTION Nairalanders: I Need Your Help Fishing Out A Ponzi Scheme (330 Views)

Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam / Fishing Out The JTF Black Sheep In Bony, Nembe, Kula, And Bille Communities / MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ATTENTION Nairalanders: I Need Your Help Fishing Out A Ponzi Scheme by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 25, 2017
Helping Minds, It's a group on Telegram and WhatsApp

The group admin keeps changing his name on the group, but he forgot his real name Akinsola Ayodeji Abraham is attached to his bank account.
With his BVN number it will be so easy to put a red flag on all his accounts if he is reported as a fraud.

If you have the link(s) to the group. Share with me here and don't worry I will take it up from here. Please Nigerians stop joining Ponzi Schemes they will cajole you to spend more and rob you of All later on by feeding on your zest to make money faster.

(1) (Reply)

Chrisley Knows Best Airs On USA / Man Beats His 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma / Breaking News: Notorious Kidnapper, Vampire Killed In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.