Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (876680 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Newman1010: 12:21am On Jun 27, 2017
@damLaney, is the personal reference code the code you get when you determine your eligibility online? If it is, then you don't need it again. Go ahead and submit you application.

damLaney:
Hello house,

As regards "personal reference code" is it possible to retrieve it?

I didn't note mine down and from all I've seen it will be useful at the end of my application after I've uploaded all my documents.

Please what can I do? Do i delete my application and start all over again?

I'm really worried please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by jnyuwa02: 1:25am On Jun 27, 2017
4Gzus:

Please to avoid issue of misrepresentation which can lead to a 5-year ban everyone should declare all previous refusals to any country even if it was Benin republic.

Even if you were later given the visa after another trial still state it. Cos the question is clear " have you been denied a visa to any country"? It's better to err on the side of caution. If your TRV will be delayed let it be because of other reasons not misrepresentation.

Also before you apply think back very well if an agent had helped you applied for visa to any country before or your parents had included you as a dependant on an application. Recently someone was delayed cos he didn't tick "no" whereas their records show that his dad had included him on an application to a country that was denied.

While it is important to be forthright, please avoid foolhardiness too. A visa that was denied and after appeal granted, is not a denial. In the system of that country, it's an approval, not a denial. Only one visa application was made. If you indicate you were denied a visa, the Canadian authorities are going to use it against you. By your own confession and with no further to do, they are looking for anything that will give them a reason to deny you given visa competition is stiff. If you made a first application that was denied and you appealed it and succeed, the denial has been overturned.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 27, 2017
jnyuwa02:

While it is important to be forthright, please avoid foolhardiness too. A visa that was denied and after appeal granted, is not a denial. In the system of that country, it's an approval, not a denial. If you indicate you were denied a visa, the Canadian authorities are going to use it against you. By your own confession and no further to do, they are looking for anything that will give them a reason to deny you given visa competition is stiff.

This part is completely false, a previous visa denial does not necessarily damage your chances depending on your personal circumstances. People on this thread with 3+ visa denials to countries similar to Canada have gotten their visas, failure to disclose will hurt your chances more than 1,5, maybe even 10 refusals will. So if you are reading this now with previous visa refusals and the statement in bold is intimidating you to conceal or one agent, friend etc is telling you to hide, they are deceiving you.

Oga I agree with what you said on "an appealed visa refusal isn't actually a refusal" but I would still suggest they include it to err on the side of caution plus it wouldn't hurt your chances in anyway.

Sorry for the rant and this isnt a personal attack on you, but i simply felt that statement might put ideas in people's heads.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by jnyuwa02: 1:43am On Jun 27, 2017
Osemigho:

To you and any upcoming one, even if the department says no need for supervisor, try and email their faculty for support. I believe it's gives an edge when the competition is stiff.

As per your sop, you can't be too sure. Ask elders of our land to review it for you.

All the best.

If the school does not require a supervisor, please do not adhere to the errorneous advice to contact faculties. For what? It gives no edge. My school didn't require me to get any supervisor. I contacted no one. I got a full scholarship. Your academic qualification and statement of intent are the edges you need.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by jnyuwa02: 2:04am On Jun 27, 2017
squash1986:
In this kind of scenario, what does the house think should be the best way to respond to this type of query from CIC?

It is clear you were once refused a USA visa even though you were later given one in March. The second application you may have submitted more qualifying documents or had more compelling reasons to travel than the first. Two application made, one denial, one approval. The issue given what is stated in the letter, is USA. Canada's refusal is a moot point given that was not an issue in the letter. Respond and explain to them you didn't understand the technicalities, that you mistook the fact that you were later given a USA visa as constituting non denial.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by jnyuwa02: 2:27am On Jun 27, 2017
LightandDarkness:

This part is completely false, a previous visa denial does not necessarily damage your chances depending on your personal circumstances. People on this thread with 3+ visa denials to countries similar to Canada have gotten their visas, failure to disclose will hurt your chances more than 1,5, maybe even 10 refusals will. So if you are reading this now with previous visa refusals and the statement in bold is intimidating you to conceal or one agent, friend etc is telling you to hide, they are deceiving you.

Oga I agree with what you said on "an appealed visa refusal isn't actually a refusal" but I would still suggest they include it to err on the side of caution plus it wouldn't hurt your chances in anyway.

Sorry for the rant and this isnt a personal attack on you, but i simply felt that statement might put ideas in people's heads.

I am not an advocate for anybody to misrepresent. If the visa officers do not use that information, why do you think they are asking whether you were refused somewhere else? Just to test your character? It's more than that. It's to track economic migrants. If you were refused a visa elsewhere, they track the frequency of how long it took you to make the application at their own embassy. Economic migrants are known to make a slew of applications at the same time period, at different embassies hoping for one to work. Part of a VO's work is to sift and track economic immigrants from bonafide nonimmigrants. That is the main reason they ask that question to trace the places you were denied. That said, answer forthrightly because that can be checked. A denial somewhere does not necessarily means denial with Canada. It just raises your hurdle than someone who has never been denied before. The hurdle can be overcome with compelling reason to travel, in essence why your application should be granted this time around, when it's been denied elsewhere.

Please do not make the mistake and indicate you were denied a visa, if you were denied a visa and on appeal that visa was granted. It means that visa denial was overturned. Do not raise the hurdle against yourself by answering yes. It's only wise. Your confession is very powerful when you apply for visa or anything under immigration law. There is a strong presumption towards your personal confession and averments. I practiced immigration law for many years in the USA.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 27, 2017
jnyuwa02:

I am not an advocate for anybody to misrepresent. If the visa officers do not use that information, why do you think they are asking whether you were refused somewhere else? Just to test your character? It's more than that. It's to track economic migrants. If you were refused a visa elsewhere, they track the frequency of how long it took you to make the application at their own embassy. Economic migrants are known to make a slew of applications at the same time period, at different embassies hoping for one to work. Part of a VO's work is to sift and track economic immigrants from bonafide nonimmigrants. That is the main reason they ask that question to trace the places you were denied. That said, answer forthrightly because that can be checked. A denial somewhere does not necessarily means denial with Canada. It just raises your hurdle than someone who has never been denied before. The hurdle can be overcome with compelling reason to travel, in essence why your application should be granted this time around, when it's been denied elsewhere.

Please do not make the mistake and indicate you were denied a visa, if you were denied a visa and on appeal that visa was granted. It means that visa denial was overturned. Do not raise the hurdle against yourself by answering yes. It's only wise. Your confession is very powerful when you apply for visa or anything under immigration law. There is a strong presumption towards your personal confession and averments. I practiced immigration law for many years in the USA.

I am aware why they ask for previous refusals, it's mentioned in publicly available CIC procedures and guides. As I previously said, your personal circumstances determine how refusals affect your application. Stating you were denied a visa and then granted on appeal raises what hurdle? None-If the vo deems the said case irrelevant to the question it will simply be disregarded. Anyway the person that asked the question will take to whatever advise they wish. In my opinion they are safe either way.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by kayeyes: 6:04am On Jun 27, 2017
LIST OF trv hopefuls (SUMMER & FALL 2017)
1. Abiodunne October 5th, PGD, Conestoga. Paper route Medical Mail 14th february
2. Ayos16, Submitted 22nd Dec,2016, Upfront Medical.
3. Ayoola03, 12th Jan, MESc UofWestern Ontario, paper route, Upfront Medical (passed). APPROVED 08/06/2017
4. Yamen21, Jan 13th, MSc MUN, Paper route, upfront medicals passed 27th Jan
5.Vinci500 January 18th, Msc. Uof BritColumbia, Online Route.
6. Tuzinde, February 1st, MEng Carleton university, paper route. Medical mail 24th April. Medical passed 12th May
7. Deckonne February 3rd, PGD Lambton, Upfront Medical. APPROVED 23rd February
8. VVVVVV February 18th,UDalhoiuse, Online Route, Upfront Medicals.
9. Yemdogg, February 21, MA, CMU, Paper Route.
10. Piethewitch, March 8th, ....Durham College, Paper route, Approved.
11. Ibbravura, March 9, Masters applied computer science, Dalhousie university, Paper route
12. Kof99, March 9, PGD, Humber college, online route
13. Proxy, March 11, PGC Georgian College, Online Route.
14. Akanmu2013, 14th march,online PGD Seneca college
15. Osemigho, March 14, MA, UofCalgary, Upfront Medical passed.
16. Trexxbanks,March 14th,PGD,Durham college,online route
17. Maxicon, March 14, PGD UWinnipeg, Upfront Medical, Paper route
18. Newman10100(lil bro), March 22, Master of Comp.sc URegina, online route.
19. Canadian nurse, March 28,university of Manitoba, paper route. Med&Evidence of fee Paymt rqt on 04/05. Med Passed on 15/05.
20. Kprake9, March 29, Pilot training, Paper Route, Upfront Medical.
21. bdcity2, march 30, PGD, NSCC, paper route
22. aliACCA, March 31, MA, UoM, Paper Route, Upfront Medical Passed.
23. Ozzy 2, April 3rd, LLM, York University, Paper Route, Upfront Medical passed.
24. Darrelah, April 3rd, MSc, University of Regina, Online route
25. Chonewillie, April 11, LLM, USask Paper Route, Medical mail 31/05
26. Maziude, April 17th, phd, uottawa,onliine route, Medical mail on 24/04. Medical passed 2/5/. PR-11/05 APPROVED on 19/05/2017
27. Kranjar, April 18, MA, UNB, paper route, upfront medical.
28. Ope100, April 19th, College Diploma, Holland College, Online route.
29. Folumade1, April 19, Humber College PGC Global Business Management, Paper route, upfront medical
30. newman1010 , April 22 Master of Finance, SMU, online route.
31. CPA01, April 25th, MBA, University of New Brunswick, paper route
32. SmartLawyer, April 26, PhD in Law, Queen’s University,online route MEDICAL REQUEST- PR and APPROVED ON 14/06/2017
33. Gfeuxay, April 27th, pgc, Centennial college, Paper route.
34. Tobyharze, April 28, PGC, Conestoga college, paper route, upfront medical.
35. Judebebo32 , April 28 , PhD University of Saskatchewan, online route. APPROVED on 09/05/2017
36. O2, May 2, Post Baccaleurate diploma Thompson Rivers University, paper route, Upfront Medical Passed
37. tysaxmalomo, May 2, MA, CMU, Online route
38. DeCrystal1, may 8, UG, keyano college, online route
39. Rocorleone, May 10, MASc, Paper ,Upfront Medicals
40. uvagho,May10, MA Peace &Collaborative development, CMU, Online route
41. Yasmine04, May 11, M.sc computer science, lakehead university, Paper route
42. PureRuby May 12, Msc Geology, UWO,Paper route, Upfront medicals passed
43. adiukuonyebuchi, May 16, PGD, college of the Rockies British Columbia, Paper Route
44. bosbebe, May 17, MBA, VIU, Paper route
45. Samo16, May 18, Masters in Applied human nutrition, MSVU Nova Scotia, Paper route. Upfront Medicals
46. Sugaro, May 16, PGD, MUN, online route, Upfront medicals
47. LightandDarkness, May 19, MSc, UofA, Online
48. deolutolu, May 26, diploma, RRC, paper route.
49. Tjaz, May 26, Master in Power systems, UWO, Paper route, Upfront medicals PASSED
50. Frankrobbn1, May31, UG, MUN, Paper Route, Upfront Medicals PASSED
51. McOsheBaba May 31, Msc, Dalhousie, Online Route
52. SPOILT9JAOLOSHO, May 31, MA, UNB, Paper Route
53. Igbouwanile, June 1, MA, UNB, paper route.
54. Cnwag, June 3, Msc, UOttawa, online route
55. DrND, June 5, MASc in Oil and Gas Engineering, MUN, paper route, Upfront medicals Passed.
56. Samjumbo, June 6, MSc. Rehab Sciences, UWO, Paper route, Upfront medicals.
57. 4Gzus, June 7, MSc , USASK, Paper Route, Upfront medicals Passed
58. Maygreaves, June 7, PGD Financial Planning, Seneca College, Paper Route
59. OpeLovely, June 9, MSc, MSVU, Paper route, Upfront medicals
60. Emmane, June 9, PGC, Loyalist College, Paper route, Upfront medicals.
61. Alantobie​, June13, MSc, Concordia University, Paper route, upfront medicals
62. Vanod, june 13, Dip International Business, Seneca College, Upfront Medicals
63. Alantobie​, June13, MSc, Concordia University, Paper route, upfront medicals passed
64. mcobex, June 16, tech Dip, MUN, paper route, upfront medicals
65. Kayeyes, June 23, diploma, Northern lights college, BC, paper route.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Hiccups: 6:10am On Jun 27, 2017
Hello house,

Please who can give me more useful clue on how to go about getting a PhD Supervisor for September 2018 intake in any of these universities: Toronto, McGill, UBC, McMaster & Queens. I have contacted few Professors at the Uni Toronto and McGill, and so far I am not encouraged to contact others. Please help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nogen: 6:20am On Jun 27, 2017
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv:

Please I will love to know their response after you call them and also their contact.

Thanks
They apologized for the lateness and promised to send it before Wednesday. If I don't get before then, I should call back on Wednesday. So I hope to get it today. In the meantime, I will continue with my application. I found out I can start my TRV application without the CAQ but will include my payment receipts and documents showing I have applied for it. Then nite in my SOP that it will be emailed to them as soon as I receive it. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by vanod: 6:24am On Jun 27, 2017
kayeyes:
1. Abiodunne October 5th, PGD, Conestoga. Paper route Medical Mail 14th february
3. Ayoola03, 12th Jan, MESc UofWestern Ontario, paper route, Upfront Medical (passed). APPROVED 08/06/2017
6. Tuzinde, February 1st, MEng Carleton university, paper route. Medical mail 24th April. Medical passed 12th May
11. Ibbravura, March 9, Masters applied computer science, Dalhousie university, Paper route
19. Canadian nurse, March 28,university of Manitoba, paper route. Med&Evidence of fee Paymt rqt on 04/05. Med Passed on 15/05.
23. Ozzy 2, April 3rd, LLM, York University, Paper Route, Upfront Medical passed.
26. Maziude, April 17th, phd, uottawa,onliine route, Medical mail on 24/04. Medical passed 2/5/. PR-11/05 APPROVED on 19/05/2017
29. Folumade1, April 19, Humber College PGC Global Business Management, Paper route, upfront medical
32. SmartLawyer, April 26, PhD in Law, Queen’s University,online route MEDICAL REQUEST- PR and APPROVED ON 14/06/2017
35. Judebebo32 , April 28 , PhD University of Saskatchewan, online route. APPROVED on 09/05/2017
36. O2, May 2, Post Baccaleurate diploma Thompson Rivers University, paper route, Upfront Medical Passed
43. adiukuonyebuchi, May 16, PGD, college of the Rockies British Columbia, Paper Route
45. Samo16, May 18, Masters in Applied human nutrition, MSVU Nova Scotia, Paper route. Upfront Medicals
49. Tjaz, May 26, Master in Power systems, UWO, Paper route, Upfront medicals PASSED
55. DrND, June 5, MASc in Oil and Gas Engineering, MUN, paper route, Upfront medicals Passed.
61. Alantobie​, June13, MSc, Concordia University, Paper route, upfront medicals
62. Vanod, june 13, Dip International Business, Seneca College, Upfront Medicals Passed
63. Alantobie​, June13, MSc, Concordia University, Paper route, upfront medicals passed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 6:24am On Jun 27, 2017
jnyuwa02:

If the school does not require a supervisor, please do not adhere to the errorneous advice to contact faculties. For what? It gives no edge. My school didn't require me to get any supervisor. I contacted no one. I got a full scholarship. Your academic qualification and statement of intent are the edges you need.

Ok. What are your school and program, It's fees and your total scholarship? I am also interested in knowing your profile.

My advise is from a friend experience with university of Alberta. The program didn't mandate getting a supervisor but he got one which he indicated on his application form.

He got admission with full scholarship and travel reimbursement, as well as his appointment as a TA to his indicated supervisor. I wonder what would have happened if he didn't contact any, considering the program is among the top 5-10 and his TA was attached to the man he contacted.

You may have been lucky that your profile was high enough, but to say that getting a supervisor doesn't give an edge in this case is wrong. I repeat, when two or more profiles compete at the same level, the one with faculty support is more likely to win than others.

All the best to future applicants.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Hiccups: 6:28am On Jun 27, 2017
Hiccups:
Hello house,

Please who can give me more useful clue on how to go about getting a PhD Supervisor for September 2018 intake in any of these universities: Toronto, McGill, UBC, McMaster & Queens. I have contacted few Professors at the Uni Toronto and McGill, and so far I am not encouraged to contact others. Please help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 6:45am On Jun 27, 2017
Hiccups:
Hello house,

1: Motivate yourself. Getting a supervisor(even admission too) is a serious job that is going to be more difficult considering mr Trump's attitude.

2: Write a good research proposal and attach it to personalized emails that indicate supervisor search for a topic or any other related topic. When I say personalized I mean each email and it's content should be tailored to one person at a time. Also, don't restrict your resumption semester. They may have space before or after your desired semester.

2: forget your school list and contact faculty in all Canadian university that offer the admission you seek. It is after you get supervisor that you make a list of schools you have gotten supervisor and you're willing to apply to.

3: Congrats on your appointment(supervisor search). I hope you take it serious.

Regards,
The guy that sent Over 50 personalized emails across all universities in Canada, got 6 serious supervisor in multiple schools and one admission with full scholarship.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Hiccups: 6:57am On Jun 27, 2017
Osemigho:
m

2: Write a good research proposal and attach it to personalized emails that indicate supervisor search for a topic or any other related topic.

Thank you, I will even beat that guy's record with the way I'm going grin , I thought attaching proposal may limit my chances, since I can easily research any aspect of Telecommunications but my proposal focuses on security. However, I will go with your advice. Also, I was advised to attached CV, any need for it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by HLion(m): 7:00am On Jun 27, 2017
Omokay24:

I don't think you can get CAD in black market. Your bank will process it for you. PTA is not constant, depending on forex and your bank.
Nawa o..so how do you get yours
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Sharles: 7:12am On Jun 27, 2017
jnyuwa02:

Please which school is that, and what course?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by crixcrox(f): 7:21am On Jun 27, 2017
I am about to apply for my trv but my sponsor is willing to give me sponsorship letter and payslip of about 20k cad monthly but no account statement ( all these will be sent from Canada). Pls I need to know if these will suffice as proof of funds. Pls I need advice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 8:45am On Jun 27, 2017
kayeyes:
62. Vanod, june 13, Dip International Business, Seneca College, Upfront Medicals
great people. Good morning all. Abeg the above trv list is getting too voluminous. Please if you know your details is here and you have been delay please notify the house so it will be removed and when you apply again it will be updated. Like my friend @Bdcity2 has been delayed but his bouncing back soon. @Oluwacanny please do your work and God go dey blessa you dey go. Have a nice day people.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by MRtristan: 8:48am On Jun 27, 2017
jnyuwa02:

Hello Boss,

Please which school is this, i would really like to know.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 8:48am On Jun 27, 2017
Osemigho:

Ok. What are your school and program, It's fees and your total scholarship? I am also interested in knowing your profile.

My advise is from a friend experience with university of Alberta. The program didn't mandate getting a supervisor but he got one which he indicated on his application form.

He got admission with full scholarship and travel reimbursement, as well as his appointment as a TA to his indicated supervisor. I wonder what would have happened if he didn't contact any, considering the program is among the top 5-10 and his TA was attached to the man he contacted.

You may have been lucky that your profile was high enough, but to say that getting a supervisor doesn't give an edge in this case is wrong. I repeat, when two or more profiles compete at the same level, the one with faculty support is more likely to win than others.

All the best to future applicants.
@boss. I agreed with you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by primeson1(m): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2017
Good morning guys, please if someone applied for us dv visa lottery and didn't win, can that count as visa refusal also?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 9:01am On Jun 27, 2017
@jnyuwa02 please baba. Don't get people confused biko. You stated that your school doesn't required supervisor to be contacted before you apply? You are wrong brother. Your dept doesn't require does not mean the school doesn't also require. Your school is USASK and that's also my school. I contacted many supervisor before I secured one. And again to my people not all supervisors gives funding ooooo, some may accept to supervise without funding but they might recommend you for scholarships when the time comes. I will butress what @Osemigho said if you are told not to seek for supervisor before applying and you know you are going for MSc research program please do contact and get feedback because on most application form you will be asked to select faculty advisors you wish to work with. If you have contacted anyone before that time it will be very easy to pick up your file by the prof you contacted during faculty review of admission. My tot and experience during admission process in university of Saskatchewan, mechanical eng dept. Have a nice day people.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by jnyuwa02: 9:22am On Jun 27, 2017
wealth360:
@jnyuwa02 please baba. Don't get people confused biko. You stated that your school doesn't required supervisor to be contacted before you apply? You are wrong brother. Your dept doesn't require does not mean the school doesn't also require. Your school is USASK and that's also my school. I contacted many supervisor before I secured one. And again to my people not all supervisors gives funding ooooo, some may accept to supervise without funding but they might recommend you for scholarships when the time comes. I will butress what @Osemigho said if you are told not to seek for supervisor before applying and you know you are going for MSc research program please do contact and get feedback because on most application form you will be asked to select faculty advisors you wish to work with. If you have contacted anyone before that time it will be very easy to pick up your file by the prof you contacted during faculty review of admission. My tot and experience during admission process in university of Saskatchewan, mechanical eng dept. Have a nice day people.

I am not confusing anyone bro. If your program wants you obtain a supervisor, they will tell you. It's not a hidden secret left for you to decipher. If they don't, they will tell you. I applied to nine Canadian schools and programs. Many wanted me to obtain supervisors and I did. An equal number didn't want me to obtain supervisors and I didn't. They are appointed to you if you are admitted. Contacting and obtaining a supervisor at a school that did not ask you to obtain one is extraneous and will not give you an edge. If you got in, it's the power of your credential and what you had to write on your thesis proposal. Funny enough, almost all the school's I got into are the ones that require me NOT to obtain a supervisor. All the schools I got rejected are the ones that require me to get supervisors and I did. For example I got into Queens with almost full scholarship and a supervisor is not appointed until I step on campus. I turned down the offer anyways as well as those of 5 other schools.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by HLion(m): 9:31am On Jun 27, 2017
Omokay24:
I've been admitted into SFU. Is anyone staying in Vancouver?
..Are you going for an undergraduate programme or post graduate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Kenvalid: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2017
Pls i greet everyone one, can some pls advice me on what to do urgently, I applied for my trv since April 26th 2017 and up till now I have not gotten any message from the embersy. Also I want to know if it is necessary to link your application online because I did paper application thanks .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Judgepelumi(m): 10:00am On Jun 27, 2017
wealth360:
great people. Good morning all. Abeg the above trv list is getting too voluminous. Please if you know your details is here and you have been delay please notify the house so it will be removed and when you apply again it will be updated. Like my friend @Bdcity2 has been delayed but his bouncing back soon. @Oluwacanny please do your work and God go dey blessa you dey go. Have a nice day people.
Bro. Please when was @Bdcity2 delayed? Trying to figure out the timeframe how long is app took wif cic especially for pgd applicants that are yet to hear frm them. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Marvelous3: 10:06am On Jun 27, 2017
primeson1:
Good morning guys, please if someone applied for us dv visa lottery and didn't win, can that count as visa refusal also?

Nope.. it doesn't count as visa refusal

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Yasmine04: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2017
baeAF:

I am
Hello...I have sent you an email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.