Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (880167 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Jemdesi: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jahluv:

Ma guy I beg make you kn let Mrs.. faint. Mrs it shall be well.. smiley

lol! i no go faint again. am prepared.

thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jemdesi:

thanks
That's the spirit of sucx. Goodluck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by fiendishghoul: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jemdesi:

thanks
lol it's not about fainting, apply for your gcms note, find out what went wrong; defer your admission, repackage and refire...God be with u
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Jemdesi: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
fiendishghoul:

lol it's not about fainting, apply for your gcms note, find out what went wrong; defer your admission, repackage and refire...God be with u

Amen, will do just that.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bbclue(f): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
fiendishghoul:

It is not the end of the world....your next application will be double visa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by horluwahseye: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hey guys, I submitted my trv application since Feb 1,and after replying to a misrepresentation in may, I haven't gotten any reply from CIC, should I request for my passport back? (note: I applied for. May 2017 intake)
Pls, I need answers.... Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by amnotapervert(m): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
No I didn't basically it's a month Since I have linked my application and it's still same as at when I did...
LightandDarkness:

Maybe it's been completed?

Also under Eligibility it does say "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement" while next to mine it say's it is still in progress and my background checkis still being processed. Did you get a message for a change in your status.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by glam4444: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
horluwahseye:
Hey guys, I submitted my trv application since Feb 1,and after replying to a misrepresentation in may, I haven't gotten any reply from CIC, should I request for my passport back? (note: I a
pplied for. May 2017 intake)
Pls, I need answers.... Thanks
shocked ..did u email dem
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by horluwahseye: 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
glam4444:

shocked ..did u email dem

Yes I did, and I was told it's still under processing, sent vfs email also, same reply......
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by glam4444: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
horluwahseye:

Yes I did, and I was told it's still under processing, sent vfs email also, same reply......
Still give dem tym ,den defer ur admission beta still communicate wit d sch to know if dey will give u a month or so grace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by horluwahseye: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
glam4444:

Still give dem tym ,den defer ur admission beta still communicate wit d sch to know if dey will give u a month or so grace

Thanks bro... I appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by kosb: 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nogen:
Update on CQA from Quebec.
I called back today since I didn't get the certificate. I was told to fax all my documents I initially submitted to them..

Now, my question is how do I fax them? There are phons applications that can help me fax them? Please, if you know one , please let me know. I remember people faxing their documents to IAOS for certificates evaluation. Please help a sister! Thanks.

Thank you Nogen for the contact you sent. It's same with the one I had but I initially thought it was wrong cos it's an automated answering machine (plus it was busy blowing french) I'll try again probably on Monday to hear what they have to say. But in all, this whole CAQ thing is becoming a daunting experience.

A quick one: what exactly did they say happened to the first application? Was urs paper application?? Did you apply from Nigeria

All the best dear!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CookieBrown: 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
EkoErrands:
I have been reading advises here concerning Canada students visa and all because that has been my plan to study in Canada. So I paid an agent to secure me admission in Canada and the admission letter came in on Tuesday this week. The program is a certificate program in Project Management and it starts in January 2018 and will end in August 2018.

All the documentation I'm required to bring appear easy so I will focus in the financial aspect.

The program will cost 16,000 CAD which amounts to about 4m. My

Living expenses is 8000 CAD that's another 2m.

School said you can pay half of the tuition fee but recommended that you pay all because it will enhance your chances of a visa.

I have put my sports Trac for sale at 1.5m last. in order to raise some money for tuition.....

House any heads up for me? Please I'm all ears.

Aww! sad . That's a really beautiful truck you want to give up for your future plans. I wish you the best and hope you succeed but remember, buy that same truck when you get to Canada wink. Best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by EkoErrands: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
CookieBrown:

Aww! sad . That's a really beautiful truck you want to give up for your future plans. I wish you the best and hope you succeed but remember, buy that same truck when you get to Canada wink. Best wishes.

Wow you so read my mind...infact I was searching for it on a Canadian auto site last week ...Nice one man!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by pampem: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=Jemdesi post=57995436]

Thanks dear, i went July last year left October. i went on a visitors visa and didn't do any medical then o. your response makes me feel better.

Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by jnyuwa02: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Austinpee4:

Hehe....My bro, must you always analyse things?

I've noticed since you joined us here, there is so much ambiguous, attack, controversal and defensive post coming always from you. While i personally enjoy reading your post especially ones with your big grammar, it's not everything i think you should respond to especially if you were not quoted directly.

C'mon.. You are a man na. Just flow with the atmosphere and leave anything that will will cause drags, controversy or spoil the atmoshpere. Some of your post have undertone that can cause another round of heated arguments and i trust you, you won't relent in that one lol.

We all are like a family here, everything said and mentioned are only for that moment. Nothing should be prolonged or repeated unnecessarily. Na only TRV approval we won dey see just like we saw yesterday.

Biko just leave any further post, no even reply this one. Just read and pass so that Buhari go well soon! grin.

Austin Pee, as long as after you get your TRV, you desist from any spur of the moment, brimstone and fire come to BaJesus comment, I will spare you and your uncle Buhari a break. Otherwise we are in this together and no BS shall escape my bespectacled eyes and dissecting scalpels. Lol. Have a nice one chairman.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Peaceful004:

Congrats Canadian nurse. I actually thought you were going for a program in Nursing. Lol. I didn't know you are going for Engineering. Is your program graduate or an undergraduate program?
lol its undergraduate oo.... Me na small pikin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
jnyuwa02:
There is a lot of praise to God going on the house over success of a TRV application. I think this is great. But I will caution we desist from utterances like saying if someone repents, they too will see the favor of God. This would seem to indicate that only the most faithful enjoy the favor of God or have in them the power to direct the will of God. Fact is, God will have favor on whosoever he wills. We are witnesses on this thread that both the faithful and faithless enjoy God's favor. Sometimes also, both the faithful and faithless have been turned away. God is no respecter of persons. Wanted to only correct the fundamental misunderstanding that getting a visa or not getting it, says anything about your rightness with God. All is based on God's will. Wishing all success and all TRV approvals congrats, should be the appropriate cause of response. Thanks.
lol bro well noted! There was a point I was driving to those constant on the thread would understand

Not as deep as u took it bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by AAOL: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
amnotapervert:
Hello house please what does background check not applicable mean and who has the same status

We have the same status

Its funny because it has been on review stage for over a month now. Only God knows what they are reviewing. Applied April 25.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
fiendishghoul:

Congrats....have you received your original passport request?
I applied paper route
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by DereI(f): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
jnyuwa02:

Austin Pee, as long as after you get your TRV, you desist from any spur of the moment, brimstone and fire come to BaJesus comment, I will spare you and your uncle Buhari a break. Otherwise we are in this together and no BS shall escape my bespectacled eyes and dissecting scalpels. Lol. Have a nice one chairman.

Oh no, not again. Just travel already!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
valenti12:
I dey feel like @shonky and @CanadianNurse. Please come let me be you so you two share being me grin grin grin
The tension was unbearable when i started following this thread, now see joy overflow. Please lets have more of that tension which preceeds joy overflow. Make una free my baba (i go in search of the pronunciation and spelling of) @jnyuwa02, am a fan of his posts.

My tiny question is for @CanadianNurse;
The waec you submitted, is it waec certificate or waec statement of result

No mind my intro to this question grin
waec statement of result

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by DereI(f): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
CanadianNurse:
I applied paper route

Congrats once again
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by jnyuwa02: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
DereI:

WHats your current qualification? If it is higher that a Certificate, don't even waste your money and time.
The VO would want to know why you'd wanna study for less than a year but spend as much as C$16,000 for tuition.

If you cannot convince the VO the reason why you'd wanna do that, then it will be a definite refusal.

But why on earth would you wanna study for 8months and pay as much as C$16,000 when you can study for two years with that same amount? JUst thinking aloud though..

Back to reader's group...hehe

A compelling SOP should handle that. Perhaps he needs the certification at his current job? People do study for such short periods though. A masters program I applied and got into at Queens is only 10 months. Tuition is $16,000 CAD.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by pampem: 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jemdesi:
Allo my people and big congrats to CanadianNurse and Shonky. we pray for those still waiting, goodnews in Jesus name

Me i am almost faint with anticipation, i applied April 27th and i tracked my application on the 28th of June to find out that my Process Passport has been dispatched. People i didnt do Medicals (neither did i do premedicals). i hear that it might not be a good sign, well.

Now i have to wait 6 working days and trust me i already feel faint with anitcipation.

Can there be exception to the already supposed response from the embassy. will it help that i had a baby in canada last year.

People my heart is beating ooo

God help me ooo

Hmm,no medical and you got dispatched mail? It's not a crime to have a baby in the US or canada though, the V.Os are kinda funny when it comes to applications like this and except your application is well prepared ,then you can beat them to it. Otherwise, it's refusal based on purpose/travel history.
Hope for the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by DereI(f): 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
jnyuwa02:

A compelling SOP should handle that. Perhaps he needs the certification at his current job? People do study for such short periods though. A masters program I applied and got into at Queens is only 10 months. Tuition is $16,000 CAD.

SOP could, but whats his qualification? If he's a graduate but going for a 8months certificate program......well, i wish him the best. Or is it graduate certificate??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by DereI(f): 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
jnyuwa02:

@ bold sentence.

Were you issued the study permit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by valenti12(m): 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
CanadianNurse:
waec statement of result

Nice one, thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mesh2003(f): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=pampem post=58002004]

Hmm,no medical and you got dispatched mail? It's not a crime to have a baby in the US or canada though, the V.Os are kinda funny when it comes to applications like this and except your application is well prepared ,then you can beat them to it. Otherwise, it's refusal based on purpose/travel history.
Hope for the best.[/quote
What makes you think that VOs are kinda funny when it comes to applications like this? Having a baby in the US or Canada has nothing to do with travel history or purpose. She has not shared her profile so we cant judge. It might be funds if she is travelling with her baby. She has to show funds for daycare for her baby and email correspondence between her and a proposed daycare in Canada. If she is not travelling with her, she has to show how she will be cared for when gone.I had my baby in the US and applied when she was 8months and I left when she wasn't even a year. I still got TRV. I was advised not to include her in my application because she doesn't even need a visa anyways.. It was a very good tie for me. But I had to provide school registration for her how she will be taken care of while I am away. So it really depends on a lot of things.

@jemdesi-share your profile. Did you include your child in your application?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by BlessPJ: 12:01am On Jul 01, 2017
God bless you all here, I was resufused Canada visa Ie study permit base of Purpose of visit, Correct employment situation and No travel History. My first degree was Human Physiology and I was given Admission to study Bsc Psychiatric Nursing. At the moment I feel like changing t study PGD but my GPA is 2.32 all the schools am seeing is 3.0 minimum. I need ur help kindly help me list f school I can study medical courses related to physiology and can accept 2.32 CGPA since using BSC is 50/50 chance if I reapply. Kindly inbox me. Kind hearted brothers and sisters I need ur help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by chimah3(m): 1:09am On Jul 01, 2017
CanadianNurse:
Austinpee4 Markab penitentential Folaroyal(anywhere you are oluwa bless you) michV nelly28 Osemigbo oga mikymiko

Omg una still plenty Truce01 dogice yemdogg chimah3 smartlawyer maziude mcobex mcowubaba

Baba justwise

Bluegirl080115 bbclue likeababygirl ayoola

Abeg anybody wey I no remember forgive me

Baba Don do am,

Application approved!

Special shoutout to john2017,i be canadiannurse wey never see canny but God Don do am bro repent and see wetin God go do for your life too

Osheeyyyyy!!!! Finally!!! If they didn't give you, we for do peaceful protest in front of their embassy!

Congrats dear! Na only God! Canny way-up next!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by dotuniyi1: 2:05am On Jul 01, 2017
Hello everyone, I applied for a study permit on 19th of June 2017 paper route, my school in Kenya and South Africa where I did my private pilot training notified me that cic contacted them to confirm if I was a genuine student, what are chances of getting my TRV approved. I am going to complete my flight training in Canada and I did part of my training in South Africa and Kenya. I got my Private Pilot License.

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.