Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

STORY: Meet The Pompous Reynard - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: Meet The Pompous Reynard (406 Views)

Meet The Monkey That Loves To Watch A Fight / Meet The Young 15yrs Poem Writer(yusuf Labulo) / Meet The Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STORY: Meet The Pompous Reynard by trendope: 7:38am On Feb 25, 2017
Lingerie were scattered everywhere on the floor, Reynard didn’t leave any stone unturned whilst undressing me swiftly.

I was on the bed with his head in between my legs, the excitement was just too much even though it is not my everyday kind of head. Outside the box? I’d stop him halfway into the head and opt for something else. I’m not saying he’s not good with the orals but considering the ones I’ve gotten in the past this is actually an amateur one.

I moaned out slightly and ran my hands over his head, he circled his tongue deep inside of me and bit my clit slightly and I moaned yet again, he’s teasing too much but I do not think I can take the torment for much longer, it’s bad enough that the orals isn’t giving me satisfaction the way I want it and then he’s teasing me.

As if he read my mind he looked up at me and smiled mischievously, he tucked at his shorts and in a flash they went off leaving him with just his boxers on, he then pulled his boxer and took it off, OMG!!! Yeah OMG again his dick is so big that it left my mouth hanging open, like really, this dick is something outside this world.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2017/02/25/story-meet-pompous-reynard/

(1) (Reply)

Friend Zone: Wanna Hear A Story? / I’ll Show You…. By Not Eating. / Letter To Students From Anothernigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.