Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Friend Zone: Wanna Hear A Story? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friend Zone: Wanna Hear A Story? (387 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friend Zone: Wanna Hear A Story? by edgeklaus(m): 10:11am On Mar 04, 2017
I have a thing for her,i always have!.Whenever i tried telling her,my fear of destroying our friendship retreated me. We've known each other since way back, attended the same primary school,senior secondary school,same university. She is my dearest friend and i am her best friend. She speaks to me about her deepest worries and we know all about each other.
Back in university, i knew all her boyfriends and her wooers. Then, it wasn't so much of a deal to me as i wasn't interested in any relationships what so ever. I was contented with being good friends with her but since our finals,emotions started coming in. Well,it was only normal for such to happen. She occasionally said the words, "i love you" to me on phone when we chatted but maybe that was after she had suffered a heartbreak and i had dished out my advises to her. Besides what she always said next was," you are the brother i never had" bringing it back to my consciousness that there was a boundary t...continue reading

https://adedejiklaus..com.ng/2017/03/friend-zone-guy-narrates-his-experience.html

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Help Me Out With This! / Google Celebrate 115th Anniversary Of The Antikythera Mechanism's Discovery / The Yellow Wallpaper - The Story Of Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.