Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? (5633 Views)

WOW! See What Make Up Did To This Woman / Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! / Traditional Wedding, What To Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by marky2: 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2007
Dont border yourself, just cry, marriage is what crying for, because your going in for better- for worse
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by marky2: 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2007
Dont border yourself, just cry, marriage is worth crying for, because your going in for better- for worse
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2007
teju oso:

@ eniola na lie brides cry because they are like, damn so i'm going to spend the rest of my life with this ugly wowo

lol so mean cheesy
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by Radiant(f): 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2007
lol. . . what a topic!

Thanks for letting us know u getting married. How soon?
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by jesseose(f): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2007
i didnt cry untill i got home, u know y? cos it was then i realised i culd not go back to my parents anymore nd i had to drop a name i av loved all this years to answer a new one i dont even know the meaning, baby girl if
u cry nd spoil ur makeup dont worry just apply a new one!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by Radiant(f): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2007
jesse_ose:

it was then i realised i culd not go back to my parents anymore nd i had to drop a name i av loved all this years to answer a new one

Is this really true? grin
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by hotangel2(f): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2007
jesse_ose:

i didnt cry untill i got home, u know y? because it was then i realised i culd not go back to my parents anymore nd i had to drop a name i av loved all this years to answer a new one i don't even know the meaning, baby girl if
u cry nd spoil your makeup don't worry just apply a new one!!!!!!!!!!

Are u serious or joking.
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by fellybabe(f): 4:24am On Jan 25, 2007
@radiant,are u coming?well,it's gonna take place here in lagos,nig.if u want 2 come,i can send u an I.V
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by Oyemine: 11:32am On Jan 25, 2007
Hmmm, now this is very important! Be sure not to let your make up artist use very happy make up for you esp if it is dark. Ask her to use colours that are very close to your skin colour that way even if you cry and wash off the make up you won't have black lines on your chicks , try also to use water resistant products, expensive but worth it. Also please do not let your make up cake, not nice, wish u all the best. Just in case u need a make up artist call me on 08034526323.
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by okwosi: 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2007
use d make up u know best, but most times the bride cries when she is about to go and that must be after d ceremony then d make up is no longer important.
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by Radiant(f): 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2007
fellybabe:

@radiant,are u coming?well,it's going to take place here in lagos,Nigeria.if u want 2 come,i can send u an I.V

I'll be in Nigeria in July. smiley
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by whiteroses(f): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2007
@fellybabe ooh ooh invite me too
@radiant i'll also be in naija by july i know you don't care but i'm so excited i can't wait to feel naija's cool breeze, i'll rock lagos out, i'm already tasting alausa's suya and pepper soup, hmm yummy God bless naija
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by Radiant(f): 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2007
Rosy chick, what's up girl? wink kiss

Naija all the way! cool
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by OpeLovely(f): 2:46am On Jan 26, 2007
MARY KAY, CLINIQUE or IMAN. Any of the three works wonders, dear. And congrats, don't mind these playa haters. cool
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by fellybabe(f): 3:24am On Jan 26, 2007
@radiant-@whiterose,thanks.i 'll scan d iv and send it 2 ur mail box.ur email addy.
@oyemine,i'll give u a call.
@opelovely.thanks 4 dat tips
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by whiteroses(f): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2007
i'm ok radiant i hope you are too
@owner derangel007@yahoo.com i'll bring you big gift if i should come lol
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by bigbaby(f): 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2007
Iam not yet married so i have no idea of wat makeup u should use but i will make a sugestion and that is can u ask for some tissue before u start to cry and make sure u have your makeup kit with u just in case u never find a makeup that never wash away when u dey cry. na god i take beg u.
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by osegwu(m): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2007
Why will she not cry? Do you think it is easy to catch a man? They cry because it has been a world of struggle to capture a man to take to the Alter short of kidnapping one. Cry my dear like tomorrow will never come and as for the make up, well, you can always add a wee bit of alcohol before you apply them. This way tears will not have enough power to remove except of course they are acid tears.

Still me
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by kheme(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2007
offfffffffff!
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by Scorpio(f): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2007
Lmao@My2cents, y'all r wicked
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by fellybabe(f): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2007
@white roses, thanks jare o
@osegwu dont' mind oh. they thought it is dat easy.
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by MissLollie(f): 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2007
Fly me in, i'll do your makeup for you and then you won't have to worry about it,

haha

wink

But on a serious note, make sure that during the day your eye makeup isn't too heavy. Stay away from cream makeup and use a good base underneath your eyeshadow before applying your colours. Make sure to use waterproof mascara and if you do cry, blot the tears away rather than wipe.

Make sure there isn't any dampness on your skin from the tears before trying to re-touch your powder as otherwise you'll still see the streak marks down your face.

Sweating may also be a problem not just the tears. If you have oily skin or you know it's going to be really humid, you can use "undercover agent" from Iman to soak up the excess sebum in the skin without clogging up your pores. That way you won't get too much shine coming through and you won't be trying to constantly retouch up old makeup through the day.

xx
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by MissLollie(f): 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2007
Oh and btw, I probably will be in Nigeria around that time,

I'm looking to move by fully by God's grace by the end of the year.

I'm going to post a seperate thread about it, I need advice from all you lovely ladies

grin
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by fellybabe(f): 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2007
dat's cool MissLollie

best of luck
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by moondust(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2007
nothing wey i no go hear 4 dis nairaland
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by DewDrop(f): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2007
[center]LoL @ topic-
She so sure she'll cry- I wonder why?
Is it to make it look like she sees on TV?
So her wedding tape can look better/ more romantic/ more touching?
PUH-LEEZE! People look ugly when they cry!
I'll be you she'll be so wound up and angry with (caterer, planner, family, bridesmaids, groomsmen e.t.c)
She'll forget that plan!
Crying ko, Crying ni
Abeg, enjoy your day to look perfect and DO NOT cry!

And if you absolutely can't help yourself, pay the makeup artist extra to stick around all day for touch-ups!
cool[/center]
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by fashlak(f): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2007
y are u guys disturbing ur selves, ? its a simple thing, thank God u already know u are gonna cry, make sure u av an ankerchief on that day, when u notice the water wants to drop, use the ankerchief to support it so as not to make it get to your cheek. or, u could use ur normal make up (i reccomend Mac) after your tears , u could just take 2 mins excuse out of the party, maybe to the car (depending on were the party is being done) to re do the make (just a slight touch) HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDDING, WONT U INVITE US ??
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by Olad234(m): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2007
My Dear Chap! I don't believe in tradition, If your mother is going to cry, tht doesn't give the right to do so,
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by Olad234(m): 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2007
My Dear Chap! I don't believe in tradition cos am not an emotional person, If your mother is going to cry, that doesn't give the right to do so, It's your day please enjoy.
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by Jummy4real(f): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2007
Please i have pores on my face. What can i use clear/cover it? My wedding is coming up in two weeks time. I want to know the right make up for me. I have Mac and it doesn't really look good on my face. Its somehow too dry and later oily. I have Black Opal powder too but that one looks a bit better on me. I use Jackellin Honey Lipstick. But i appreciate all these liquid/shinning lipstick on people but i don't know much about them. Kindly advise me on what to do.
Thanking you in advance for your swift response.
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by fellybabe(f): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2008
Wants 2 wish everybody happy new yr. Thanks 4 all ur contribution.it has helped me one way or the day.i had a successful wedding and am happy and enjoying my marriage. May God grants every one of u, ur heart desire(amen)
Re: I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? by fellybabe(f): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2008
Wants 2 wish everybody happy new yr. Thanks 4 all ur contribution.it has helped me one way or the day.i had a successful wedding and am happy and enjoying my marriage. May God grants every one of u, ur heart desire(amen)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leg Spots!help / Get Your Classy, And Unique Hats, Fascinators, Turbans And Head Gears Of Any Kin / Check Out These Latest Ovation Ankara Fashion Styles In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.