Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Traditional Wedding, What To Wear - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Traditional Wedding, What To Wear (2824 Views)

Is It Bad To Wear Mens Sandals To Job Interview? They Laughed At Me [pics] / African Traditional Wedding Gown / I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding, What To Wear by Attention(f): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2007
Please, its my trad soon. Can any one give me an idea of what to wear on that day or how to look on that day. Am from the East - Imo, please even a picture clip is welcome as i really want to look my best. Clothing and accessories! Also the ashebi girls are not left out. A clip for them is also welcome.

Please i need all the ideas of what to do and how to do them for my day. I wish all the ladies in the house also a sticky glue to their sweeties soon!
Re: Traditional Wedding, What To Wear by gentleone(f): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2007
check out the pics on these sites

http://www.memoriezfotos.com/home.html

www.eikonworld.com

www..net

all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Call For CCTV Installation In Your Store/shop Today.don't Wait Till It Happens / Superb!!! Amazing Ankara Formula: Ankara Flare+short Gown Styles+ Kimono Styles / Nice African Dress In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.