Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

I Was My Husband’s Punching Bag –tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was My Husband’s Punching Bag –tonto Dikeh (781 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was My Husband’s Punching Bag –tonto Dikeh by veacea: 9:39am On Feb 25, 2017
Recently, star actress, Tonto Dikeh, has been in the news over the turbulence rocking her 17-month-old marriage. At first, the actress and her husband, Oladunni Churchill, chose to keep mute on the issues rocking their marriage but it seems the actress has decided to open up and she has begun to reveal some of the problems she faced in the union that has produced a son.

While responding to questions and comments from her fans via her Instagram handle, the actress denied rumours that her husband is gay but was quick to add that her husband turned her into his punching bag.

Reacting to an online commenter who asked how she was able to lose weight and stay pretty, the actress simply responded that it was by having a husband who abused her regularly.

She said, “How? It was very simple having a husband who cheats on a roll and uses you for a punching bag and suffering gross verbal abuse sun up to sun down in my home. Am sure any woman would lose weight, I look pretty because Am serving a living God who never sleeps!!!”

The actress further opened up on her troubled marriage, stating that she was living a life of lies especially when she posted pictures of gifts her husband bought for her. She explained that she lied via her social media platform to make her husband the man he is today.

She revealed that she has treated sexually transmitted diseases she got from her estranged husband.

“Hello madam because I posted stuffs saying my ex-husband bought it for me doesn’t make it true. I used my platform to lie to make him the man he is today. So don’t come at me with the bullshit of enjoying this man’s money. I have not started talking, I will bare it all but there is a time for everything. I care now for the STDs because I am no longer naïve, I am a mother who wants to live long for my child. I am not a saint and cheating is not the only reason I took the forever walk. I am not looking for pity, I’m too blessed for that. I am great, I am strong enough now to teach other women that no marriage is worth dying for. He is many things but he is not gay. That is a lie from the devil,” said the actress.

http://punchng.com/i-was-my-husbands-punching-bag-tonto-dikeh/
Re: I Was My Husband’s Punching Bag –tonto Dikeh by dacovajnr: 9:40am On Feb 25, 2017
grin
Re: I Was My Husband’s Punching Bag –tonto Dikeh by psucc(m): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2017
How would you not be his punching bag when your mouth can't be shut for a second.

It's not all women that merits marriage.
Re: I Was My Husband’s Punching Bag –tonto Dikeh by barallanee(f): 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
It myt be true bt tonto shuldnt be too quick to talking ,wen der get bk togeda she will say it was a lie... Nd she shuld atleast stay out of social media for now
Re: I Was My Husband’s Punching Bag –tonto Dikeh by Annie939(f): 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
this lady nag too much haba I pity her husband
Re: I Was My Husband’s Punching Bag –tonto Dikeh by yarimo(m): 1:20am On Feb 26, 2017
TONTO DIKEH where is videos of your husband when he was punching you? Or how do you want me to believe your claim? undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Day Oge Okoye Decides To Disgrace Africa / Oge Okoye Reported To EFCC On Twitter, Read Her Funny Wikipedia Profile / Tonto Dikeh And The King Kong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.