Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Tontoh Dike And Her Bucket Full Of Lies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tontoh Dike And Her Bucket Full Of Lies (1147 Views)

Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) / Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' / Tontoh Dike-churchill's Hubby Surprises Her With 2017 Lexus Jeep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tontoh Dike And Her Bucket Full Of Lies by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2017
Oh, how many young people would have been misled by Tontoh’s Dike numerous lies? This is so disheartening.

This is one of the many disadvantages of social media, or should I say that, social media is being misused?

Almost on a daily basis, Tontoh Dike posts different stuffs on her social media handles, showing off and singing praises of her now estranged husband.

If any one of her fans attacks her and says she is lying about the stuff she posts, she responds with rude words and sometimes very derogatory!

Tontoh Dike has never been a good girl in the eyes of her fans, not with the type of photos she posts even before she got married.

People claim Tontoh Dike smokes Indian hemp, while some people believe that, others like me do not believe Tontoh is that wayward.

But the recent events in her life is making me change my thinking about Tontoh Dike, she is indeed a strange woman.

How can you say all of sorts about your husband on social media, the same person you worshiped and adored?

The same platform you used to place him on a pedestal is the same platform you are using to bring him down, it’s a shame really!

Tontoh Dike, from all indication lacked motherly care and love as a result of her mother’s untimely demise.

She is always full of bitterness and bile, flays up at little things, which was the reason fans were happy when she got married.

They believed being married will make her feel loved and accepted, and be happy for once if that was all she ever needed!

But it was never to be so, as few months into the marriage she showed her true color and all along continued showing off on social media.

Her ‘King Kong’ buys her heaven on earth; he is her King and the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end of her life! (Pun intended)

Now that she has confirmed her marriage has gone south, she comes out to face reality, who is deceiving who?

Tontoh Dike you are great liar! And I pity those young people you have deceived into buying your numerous lies!

Heaven knows how many homes you have broken too with your lies because; women are known to be misled by marriage lies!

The gullible ones would hold their husbands to ransom because; they want an IPhone 7 just like Tontoh Dike!

I am not writing this post to bring her down, no; rather I am angry at the level she could descent just to ‘belong.’

Now breeze ‘’don blow, fowl nyansh don open,’’ who is having the last laugh now?

Celebrities or whatever they are called should be good role models, even though there are people like Genevieve Nnaji.

Genevieve Nnaji I can vouch for her, can never be embroiled in this kind of mess, Tontoh Dike lacks so many things as a woman!

She lacks self-confidence, patience and good manners. It’s no surprise at all that her marriage hit the rocks.

If this will teach Tontoh Dike a lesson, I don’t know, but what I know is that, she can never make a good wife, not with her bad attitude!

The issue of pushing down her Mother-in-law down the stairs is totally unacceptable if it actually happened.

Tontoh Dike should go and learn how to be a woman, it’s not just about making money and flaunting it, it is also about controlling it!

I am happy that at least, with Tontoh Dike’s lies, I don’t have to believe anything I see on social media again, not again.

Source: http://www.chichiuncensored.com

Re: Tontoh Dike And Her Bucket Full Of Lies by dacovajnr: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2017
grin
Re: Tontoh Dike And Her Bucket Full Of Lies by Berbierklaus(f): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2017
undecided
This OP must be a bitter soul,is your life perfect?

What's all the bile for,is it your lies?
Do not step on someone already on the ground,if you do,you are worst than the devil
Re: Tontoh Dike And Her Bucket Full Of Lies by Homeboiy: 9:56am On Feb 25, 2017
who wrote this shít
Re: Tontoh Dike And Her Bucket Full Of Lies by Immatex(m): 10:01am On Feb 25, 2017
A foolish woman tears down her home with her own hands.
Re: Tontoh Dike And Her Bucket Full Of Lies by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:06am On Feb 25, 2017
Now everyone has an opinion.

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dike And Her Bucket Full Of Lies by LAFO: 10:10am On Feb 25, 2017
Chai

Whoever wrote this be a blogger to earn clicks.... if not....
Re: Tontoh Dike And Her Bucket Full Of Lies by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 25, 2017
Tonto Dike, it's all over for you!

Re: Tontoh Dike And Her Bucket Full Of Lies by odogwu2007(m): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2017
It's a shame how unreasonable so people commenting can be. Someone wakes up one morning and start writing about what is happening in another person's home nd u are not reasonable enough to ask him or her some key questions like, OP do u live with them? because u will need to live with them to get some of these facts, (2) are u related wiith the family or are you a prophet that sees hidden secrets? (3) from who's camp are u reporting from or are you written these things to gain attention? You see, instead of writing somethings u are not even sure of about another persons marriage why don't u pray to God on there behave for God to fix it. U don't just sit in ur house and assume what is the actual truth about what's going on in another family. Bottom line is, instead of writing nonsense and commenting trash why don't u pray for them or close your mouth if u can't pray cos there is always two sides of every story trust me, the fact is that we don't know for sure who is lying among them. Don't be carried away by sentiments #peace
Re: Tontoh Dike And Her Bucket Full Of Lies by odogwu2007(m): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2017
Immatex:
A foolish woman tears down her home with her own hands.

my friend keep quiet u don't know the truth don't be too fast to judge because someone who can't mind his business wrote something he don't even know about.
Re: Tontoh Dike And Her Bucket Full Of Lies by Immatex(m): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2017
odogwu2007:
my friend keep quiet u don't know the truth don't be too fast to judge because someone who can't mind his business wrote something he don't even know about.

More will be written. Who asked her to live in the social space If you are in support of your wife downloading your history for all to read then who should you blame when conclusions are drawn

What is the truth The ones she said

What I said in an invaluable truth. She has only succeeded in tearing down how family. She will live the reminder of her life regretting how foolish course of action.

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dike And Her Bucket Full Of Lies by odogwu2007(m): 11:34am On Feb 25, 2017
Immatex:

More will be written. Who asked her to live in the social space If you are in support of your wife downloading your history for all to read then who should you blame when conclusions are drawn

What is the truth The ones she said

What I said in an invaluable truth. She has only succeeded in tearing down how family. She will live the reminder of her life regretting how foolish course of action.
u sound so bitter with this lady, is it out of envy or jealousy? Any way that's ur issue. Am not supporting her cos I don't even know if she is to blame or the husband cos am not close to them nether do I live with them. U don't live with them do you? Ehe so what am saying is we all mind our business if u must say something say what u are sure of. I can't side tonto cos I don't know if she is lying nd I can't side the husband cos I don't know if he is the one lying. My prayer for them is for God to interven cos there son needs the both of them #finish don't be offended pls are u married?
Re: Tontoh Dike And Her Bucket Full Of Lies by Came: 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
She is indeed a lier... she think say marriage go be like that queen Sheba way she act, way she dey command everybody..the girl fall hand oooooo....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whatever Happened To These Good Musicians? / Checkout Tonto Dikeh Cute Outfit To Church / Iyanya Delight Newly Wedded With A Surprised Performance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.