Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Tontoh Dike-churchill's Hubby Surprises Her With 2017 Lexus Jeep - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tontoh Dike-churchill's Hubby Surprises Her With 2017 Lexus Jeep (1249 Views)

Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) / Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' / Tontoh Dike And Her Bucket Full Of Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tontoh Dike-churchill's Hubby Surprises Her With 2017 Lexus Jeep by fastshare: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
Shortly after being gifted with an iPhone 7 Rose Gold, Tontoh Dikeh-Churchill has been surprised by her hubby Olakunle Churchill who got her a 2017 Lexus LX 570, which is estimated to cost about $90k (N28 million).
She wrote

am indeed speechless by YOUR love for me..Everyday I APPLAUD MYSELF FOR MARRYING such an awesome husband as YOU...Thank u MY DEAREST husband for gifting me such a wonderful gift as dis cutie(LEXUS LX 570 2017).

May God bless and enrich u dearly for me,You SHALL KNOW NOT LACK.

Your Love has made me a better woman and I am grateful to God for letting our paths cross..
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH #PAPAKING #MYKINGKONG #LOVERS #GIFT #PRAYINGWIFE #SANTA CAME EARLY #PRADO2016 #LEXUS2017 @lexususa
Santa also came early for E-Money's wife Juliet, who last week was gifted with a tear rubber customised 2016 Range Rover Sport.

Sweet!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLv-Xgyjof0/

Source: http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/10/tontoh-dike-churchills-hubby-surprises.html

Re: Tontoh Dike-churchill's Hubby Surprises Her With 2017 Lexus Jeep by fastshare: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Tontoh Dike-churchill's Hubby Surprises Her With 2017 Lexus Jeep by KVNGGO: 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
That's e-money's car.

Liar!
Re: Tontoh Dike-churchill's Hubby Surprises Her With 2017 Lexus Jeep by fastshare: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
KVNGGO:
That's e-money's car.

Liar!
So because E-Money bought the same model for his wife means no one can get the brand?

Re: Tontoh Dike-churchill's Hubby Surprises Her With 2017 Lexus Jeep by Came: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
The husband buy am car way go contain am as she don dey big dey go so. Congratulations mama king.
Re: Tontoh Dike-churchill's Hubby Surprises Her With 2017 Lexus Jeep by KVNGGO: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
fastshare:

So because E-Money bought the same model for his wife means no one can get the brand?
yes

Tonto is broke
Re: Tontoh Dike-churchill's Hubby Surprises Her With 2017 Lexus Jeep by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
[email][/email]
KVNGGO:
yes

Tonto is broke

Bros dey use brain talk na..

Na her husband buy am d car! u no read wetin op type put ni

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dike-churchill's Hubby Surprises Her With 2017 Lexus Jeep by KVNGGO: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
Jarizod:

Bros dey use brain talk na..

Na her husband buy am d car! u no read wetin op type put ni
use your own head

Her husband borrowed money to buy that car that means he Is broke and if he is broke, Tonto is broke
Re: Tontoh Dike-churchill's Hubby Surprises Her With 2017 Lexus Jeep by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
KVNGGO:
use your own head

Her husband borrowed money to buy that car that means he Is broke and if he is broke, Tonto is broke
Bros how u take know say he borrow money take buy car..u be winsh

Person wey broke dey still buy car

Re: Tontoh Dike-churchill's Hubby Surprises Her With 2017 Lexus Jeep by KVNGGO: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
Jarizod:

Bros how u take know say he borrow money take buy car..u be winsh

Person wey broke dey still buy car

only a bigger child idiot recognises an idiot.
Re: Tontoh Dike-churchill's Hubby Surprises Her With 2017 Lexus Jeep by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
KVNGGO:
only a bigger child idiot recognises an idiot.
Bros u are confused grin

Bye tongue
Re: Tontoh Dike-churchill's Hubby Surprises Her With 2017 Lexus Jeep by divinehand2003(m): 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
I go buy my own Wife 2050 model of that ride. Na THUNDER BULLET/LIGHTENING BOLT we go Name the car.

And she go call me #myGODZILLA in return.
Re: Tontoh Dike-churchill's Hubby Surprises Her With 2017 Lexus Jeep by OreoPaschal(m): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chai...2017 never reach them don they buy thm model. I pray make I get him type as brother-inlaw oh. And make my sisters get him type as husband.
Re: Tontoh Dike-churchill's Hubby Surprises Her With 2017 Lexus Jeep by prettyjo(f): 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
woooow

(1) (Reply)

LIS - Linda Ikeji Social! / You Will Not See My Buttocks Or Sexual Explicit Scene Again – Majid Michel / Fela Kuti's Daughter Slams Her Ex For Threatening To Leak Her Nuude Photo (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.