Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Why Are Threads Hidden On Cartalk Section - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Are Threads Hidden On Cartalk Section (973 Views)

List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland / Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) / 2019 Prophesies On Cartalk Gazzuzz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Threads Hidden On Cartalk Section by searchng4love: 11:49am On Feb 25, 2017
Why are threads hidden on cartalk section...
Re: Why Are Threads Hidden On Cartalk Section by searchng4love: 11:58am On Feb 25, 2017
Gazzuzz vs Oroz hidden
Gazzuzz vs Searchng4love hidden cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Threads Hidden On Cartalk Section by phoexix: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
I wonder why. Just after your last post.
Hmm. Nobody wants to hear the truth.
Re: Why Are Threads Hidden On Cartalk Section by colossus2: 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nairaland knows why
Re: Why Are Threads Hidden On Cartalk Section by nurey(m): 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
When a simple thing that can be solved amicably turns into cactus forming, gang bullying and nonsense dabbling about things that have already been trashed then it's better to hide the thread before it turns to a free for all fight.

Some people here are beefing others because they are that good, if you good in Nigeria, then some envious people will be looking for a slight mistake/chance to tarnish your image.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Threads Hidden On Cartalk Section by searchng4love: 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
nurey:
When a simple thing that can be solved amicably turns into cactus forming, gang bullying and nonsense dabbling about things that have already been trashed then it's better to hide the thread before it turns to a free for all fight.

Some people here are beefing others because they are that good, if you good in Nigeria, then some envious people will be looking for a slight mistake/chance to tarnish your image.
Oroz's image was the target... Thank goodness that he escaped with his reputation intact

1 Like

Re: Why Are Threads Hidden On Cartalk Section by nurey(m): 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
searchng4love:

Oroz's image was the target... Thank goodness that he escaped with his reputation intact

I didn't mention name neither did I specify who, but I am seeing a trend now in this car talk, I think it's better to lay low and mind my business.
Re: Why Are Threads Hidden On Cartalk Section by searchng4love: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
nurey:

I didn't mention name neither did I specify who, but I am seeing a trend now in this car talk, I think it's better to lay low and mind my business.
All it takes for evil to triumph is for the good men like you and I to do nothing
Re: Why Are Threads Hidden On Cartalk Section by chillex8(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
There is a "CABAL" in car talk.

Even the Mod(s) is aware.

After allowing them dance to their own tunes, which he even joined at some point.

Live without beef.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Threads Hidden On Cartalk Section by diportivo: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
searchng4love:

All it takes for evil to triumph is for the good men like you and I to do nothing

U na good man??

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Threads Hidden On Cartalk Section by searchng4love: 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
diportivo:

U na good man??

grin grin grin grin grin

You will soon find out
Re: Why Are Threads Hidden On Cartalk Section by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
Well, while it is the right of the owner and mods to make threads disappear, they should just know that some of us would never touch an advertiser on here because of this impartiality.

Instead of hiding threads, this section has a mod that can and should have stepped in. Hiding a thread is easy, and that's part of the issue with Nigerians in general, we mostly take the paths of least resistance.

I empathize with the vehicle owner.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Threads Hidden On Cartalk Section by Lifted1(m): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
searchng4love:
Gazzuzz vs Oroz hidden
Gazzuzz vs Searchng4love hidden cheesy
I am seriously shocked, to say the least.
Logged in a short while ago to find five mentions, only to click on the mentions link and find that all mentions including the thread had been Deleted,
This is becoming really interesting

I wonder what i missed

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Threads Hidden On Cartalk Section by nurey(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
The mods are hiding and the non mods are angry.

In other news, how can I apply to be a supermod on nairaland, this community needs cleansing beside the "BAN" button dey hitch me to press, I wonder who will be my first victim smiley who do I hate most on Nairaland grin
Re: Why Are Threads Hidden On Cartalk Section by searchng4love: 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lifted1:

I am seriously shocked, to say the least.
Logged in a short while ago to find five mentions, only to click on the mentions link and find that all mentions including the thread had been Deleted,
This is becoming really interesting

I wonder what i missed
Not surprised at all.
Re: Why Are Threads Hidden On Cartalk Section by Kashif(m): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
It is disappointing that complaints threads are hidden in Cartalk. Why is that?? Why allow people waste their time?

This is killing Cartalk! I know many minds that have dropped out of the radar because of things like this.

Cc: Marpol.
Re: Why Are Threads Hidden On Cartalk Section by bsideboii(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
And a thread by a certain 'masquerade' here has been building his 13pin Toyota transmission for almost a year now undecided
Re: Why Are Threads Hidden On Cartalk Section by Kashif(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
bsideboii:
And a thread by a certain 'masquerade' here has been building his 13pin Toyota transmission for almost a year now undecided

It takes a masquerade to know one. You simply advertised your lack of comprehension!

Go back to the last two pages of that thread and ask any average person to read it to you slowly.
Re: Why Are Threads Hidden On Cartalk Section by searchng4love: 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
bsideboii:
Lol
Re: Why Are Threads Hidden On Cartalk Section by bsideboii(m): 8:05am On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=Kashif post=54084109]

(1) (Reply)

E-auction: Ncs Explains Difficulty In Recharging E-wallet / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Acura MDX 06 And 08 Models. / Toyota Hilux “invincible 50” Celebrates 50 Years Of Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.