Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland (6886 Views)

Let's Push in for More Interesting Topics In The Cartalk Section / Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) / 2019 Prophesies On Cartalk Gazzuzz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by CityNGR: 7:39pm On May 19, 2019
Diportivo bully-in-chief

1 Like

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by CityNGR: 7:40pm On May 19, 2019
Always accompanied by thebigkendo his manfriday.

1 Like

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by CityNGR: 7:40pm On May 19, 2019
While waiting for ehailing gazzuzz comes to join in occasionally, torn between his values and poking fun at people's vulnerability.... Not very gentlemanly... considering the wealth of knowledge at his disposal.... This actually overshadows his real prowess

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by CityNGR: 7:41pm On May 19, 2019
Obekediamondfuto plays the role of cheerleader...

1 Like

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by CityNGR: 7:42pm On May 19, 2019
Heavenlybang the Nissan owners always patrolling the Mercedes Benz thread instead of the Nissan thread

11 Likes

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by CityNGR: 7:42pm On May 19, 2019
Victims of cartalk cyber bullying include

Dru23
Dancock
Valarinz
And any other hapless individual

ItsJazmine:
But Legalwealth why are you surprised? Gazzuzz has always been a useless person. Putting his mouth in shit that doesn’t concern him, acting like a know it all.
He’ll meet his downfall one day.

Gazzuzz abi Gazzuzzauto or Uche or whatever the f*ck you call yourself. You will meet your Waterloo VERY VERY SOON!

3 Likes

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by CityNGR: 7:44pm On May 19, 2019
Meanwhile the bully-in-chief diportivo has several monikers among which are agentgoat and madgoat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by CityNGR: 7:47pm On May 19, 2019
All hope is not lost anyway....there are still sane voices on Nairaland cartalk section.... Among which you'll find
Sooperrescue - Range Rover and automobile fluids issues, luvinhubby - for Honda issues...

3 Likes

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by CityNGR: 7:48pm On May 19, 2019
Nurey the most distinguished gentleman very active here on cartalk, humble and frighteningly knowledgeable about vehicles...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by CityNGR: 7:50pm On May 19, 2019
Nakoks is another distinguished gentleman but despises cyber bullying and seldomly contribute on cartalk section these days.... A truly sad loss to the teeming population of people who are seeking knowledge on cars genuinely

2 Likes

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by dru23(m): 7:53pm On May 19, 2019
CityNGR:
Victims of cartalk cyber bullying include
Legalwealth
Dru23
Dancock
And any other hapless individual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by CityNGR: 7:53pm On May 19, 2019
Then we have this Port Harcourt man..very gifted in Mercedes Benz maintenance... Forgotten his name now..no time for nonsense..
Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2019
CityNGR:
Heavenlybang the Nissan owners always patrolling the Mercedes Benz thread instead of the Nissan thread

I come to oppress you guys. grin
Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by CityNGR: 7:55pm On May 19, 2019
Pafestula too one of the deeply knowledgeable individuals about cars and the intricacies of car ownership in Nigeria..... He just peeps in and goes away these days

3 Likes

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by CityNGR: 7:56pm On May 19, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

I come to oppress you guys. grin
Not really, you have just been parading as a cyber bully!

1 Like

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by nurey(m): 7:56pm On May 19, 2019
Incase they are giving Award for those that are not bullies please let me gift be just a QX56, I know I deserve something better but I will manage it, nothing less than 2017, I don't mind if it's bullet proof also, not to forget 22inch rims please and I love purple colour, don't also forget to buy one with fog lights I don't mind a DRL fitted one.

Very important in dash reverse camera and DVD satellite navigation cause I sometimes have insomnia due to my age, I won't mind a mini fridge inside too for cold drinks on hot days while driving. I will update the post if I remember any other thing. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by dru23(m): 7:56pm On May 19, 2019
CityNGR:
While waiting for ehailing gazzuzz comes to join in occasionally, torn between his values and poking fun at people's vulnerability.... Not very gentlemanly... considering the wealth of knowledge at his disposal.... This actually overshadows his real prowess

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by CityNGR: 7:58pm On May 19, 2019
We also have oluwaseunla whose loyalty to gazzuzz doesn't really allow his personality and character to reflect on cartalk section of Nairaland.... Always willing to assist and ever calm.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by CityNGR: 8:00pm On May 19, 2019
nurey:
Incase they are giving Award for those that are not bullies please let me gift be just a QX56, I know I deserve something better but I will manage it, nothing less than 2017, I don't mind if it's bullet proof also, not to forget 22inch rims please and I love purple colour, don't also forget to buy one with fog lights I don't mind a DRL fitted one.

Very important in dash reverse camera and DVD satellite navigation cause I sometimes have insomnia due to my age, I won't mind a mini fridge inside too for cold drinks on hot days while driving. I will update the post if I remember any other thing. grin
You deserve more than that... But truthfully only God can reward you and He surely will.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by CityNGR: 8:02pm On May 19, 2019
Then comes the Ibadan based timifakay apart from certain gang cyber bullying groupies he hardly ever contributes to anything meaningful on Nairaland... And on phone wow... I really don't wanna be the one calling... He could really use phone lessons from luvinhubby

3 Likes

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by CityNGR: 8:04pm On May 19, 2019
Haaaa the Americana radautoworks... Helpful in a expensive way.... Although sometimes prone to mistakes which she gracefully admits when pointed out... Her outfit is a school in civility, dedication to service and human dignity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:06pm On May 19, 2019
CityNGR:

Not really, you have just been parading as a cyber bully!
We're saying the same thing. Puny Benz owners. grin
Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by CityNGR: 8:07pm On May 19, 2019
The Nairaland cartalk section association of cyber bullies believe they're always correct and go about patrolling threads seeking whom to pick on... And once they latch onto you...kpa!! They start calling one another like the Trojan virus.... Flaming then starts in earnest

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:08pm On May 19, 2019
just strolling by... buh uhmmmm u forgot someone

NOBODY
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by CityNGR: 8:09pm On May 19, 2019
For those who don't know.... Flaming is the online act of posting insults, often laced with profanity or other offensive language on social networking sites. This term should not be confused with the term trolling, which is the act of someone going online, or in person, and causing discord.

And in reality agentgoat aka diportivo does both even if he logs in for a few minutes

2 Likes

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by CityNGR: 8:12pm On May 19, 2019
flame wars, also called "pie fights," are not limited to only two people at a time, but may involve multiple users. This causes a swell of negatively within online discussion groups and results in little, if any, productively. Flaming is unfortunately one of the most common breaches of online netettiquette
Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by kingreign(m): 8:13pm On May 19, 2019
Kingreign nko?

Just passing by in my Lexus tongue

5 Likes

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by CityNGR: 8:14pm On May 19, 2019
Instead of being considerate of others' viewpoints, "flamers" force their own agendas on other users.

A specialty of heavenlybang and the cyber bullies mentioned earlier

1 Like

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by CityNGR: 8:14pm On May 19, 2019
kingreign:
Kingreign nko?

Just passing by in my Lexus tongue
Your own case is at Okitidudu

2 Likes

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by kingreign(m): 8:15pm On May 19, 2019
CityNGR:

Your own case is at Okitidudu
cheesy
Howdy baba

1 Like

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by CityNGR: 8:18pm On May 19, 2019
CyberBullying is the act of intimidation where they attempt to force the victim to feel inferior in whatever way the aggressor is targeting.

It is also a way of perpetrating suffering and pain through electronic means. Nowadays with the widespread use of digital technologies, people can abuse and harass others with the certainty that they won’t have to deal with the consequences in person. The people who want to be mean just because they find it amusing are always looking to assume a superior tone by using remarks and responses to statements made by others.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland by CityNGR: 8:23pm On May 19, 2019
Here are some tips to save yourself from being a victim of cyberbullying:
Do not to respond to any cyberbullying threats or comments online. However, do not delete any of the messages. Instead, print out all the messages, including the email addresses or online screen names of the cyberbully. You will need the messages to verify and prove there is cyber bullying.

It is a punishable crime

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amazing Mercedes (W221) S-class Crash/repair Pics.. / DIY: How To Fix A Clutch That Is Not Working / Need A Price For Honda Accord Euro 2003, Cotonou Price, Full Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.