Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

do good - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / do good (1076 Views)

Why Do Good Men Nd Women End With Bad Spouses Nd The Bad Ones With Good Spouses? / Why Do Good Girls Always Regret / do good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

do good by Sebastine1994(m): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
I made a mistake Earlier thinking that anybody would want to join me for fulfil my dream. which is not true, no body will join you to sell a product that is not valuable yet, and stop fantasizing about your goals,

just offer a service to the world and that is it. yesterday I was strolling around Berger and met a young man distributing hand bills, 100 meter away people were just throwing the hand bill once it gets to them.

I was concerned, because handbill is what I now opted for instead of mouth introduction. I can say everything I want to say on paper and give out the handbill.

procrastinating has robbed me a lot. since 2010 when the whole organ in my body was yelling to get rich. I almost took to armed robbery but God saved me. I have not stopped procrastinating on what I should have done. I spend my whole day on nairaland, with no achievement, I will delete the link to my phone. which I just did now. I hope I stay true to my word. it has started raining once I just started typing this.

I have become kind of a nuisance trying to get attention on nairaland, for what, although it has helped me to gauge the mind of people and how far I get across to them..

but too much of everything is bad, I desire sex but how can I do it when I am useless to myself and society. when you become successful, billions of people will hear your name, people will hurry to comment on any thread concerning you. no longer ftc. your name will be on the media, forget this temporal fame on nairaland, it's just endorphins in your body requesting for temporary gratification. don't indulge it.

listening to music and reading novels is important but these are secondary to the goal that will propel you to stardom, you will surf the internet unlimited data, you can even request for live band to entertain you of your favorite musician. don't be carried away with temporal fame.

remember that you are fed out of the Goodwill of your madam uju. help her out in the morning before leaving for your fake work. you have put up this lie of learning a computer skill for too long. do something now. make everyone associated with you happy.

your mama is counting on you, your juniors are watching, God forbid something happens to your father now, how would you be able to bury him as a man, even to pay for his burial is wahala.

pursue money and be relevant to yourself and others .
Re: do good by midehi2(f): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
for boys, no, girls, its okay
Re: do good by adadike281(f): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
please, ask her to stop, stop and stop! Its not advisable, how will she feel if u UnCloth or bare it all before your little girl or bath together with her?

1 Like

Re: do good by yomi007k(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
undecided

Freaking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: do good by austinereds(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
pls tell her to stop. it's serious nonsense. the boy will go outside now and start doing rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: do good by elantraceey(f): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Well I think it has a lot to do with how she grew up...probably her mum used to do same so she's sees nothing wrong with it after all the child came from inside her and sucked her bosom so what's really there to hide.

Since you don't like it then talk to her and make her see the consequence even though I can really say what they are.

1 Like

Re: do good by Queenlovely(f): 5:23am On Nov 08, 2017
cheesy
Re: do good by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
This is all shades of wrong.
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
people who want to start business mostly are scared because they feel alone, you are surrounded by all these negative people who will advice you not to take risk. but when you are surrounded by people who believe what you believe, you fear less.

I want to talk to like minded person, it boast courage, they help you network and give you information, experts can advise you where necessary.

where you can gather a team quickly to do a big project...

help you launch your business,

advertising: you meet people whose mission is to help you achieve your goal, they would help you reduce cost and provide backup to a new rising entrepreneur.
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
I wish I could find my soulmate now, a person that I would grow old with, who will be the mother of my children, bear my surname with pride.

I desire a partner who would respect me, and know that I am the man and she is the woman, who would know that there can not be two captains in a ship, even thou she might be financially stable, she would remain vulnerable at least, there is this tingly sensation to know that you are needed.

this is just my wish, what I desire for the future, but I know the future doesn't always go as planned, I would work to build that future

(1) (Reply)

Today In History: The Twins Of Bashua / Can You Marry Your Late Uncle's Wife? / Help Plan A Wedding With A Budget Of 700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.