Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Help Plan A Wedding With A Budget Of 700k - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Plan A Wedding With A Budget Of 700k (1075 Views)

When We Have Each Other, We Have Everything. Get A Help Plan Today! / What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Plan A Wedding With A Budget Of 700k by Crownofwealth(m): 7:39pm On May 12, 2018
Hello guys. I have been informed by a friend to help plan his wedding. He wants an average wedding with a budget of 700k. planners in the house kindly assist with your professional planning prowess.
Re: Help Plan A Wedding With A Budget Of 700k by Adaowerri111: 7:44pm On May 12, 2018
Just plan it strictly by IV and you're good to to go
Re: Help Plan A Wedding With A Budget Of 700k by DrIkB: 7:46pm On May 12, 2018
the first step is your location in the country as in some places that amount will be more than ok
Re: Help Plan A Wedding With A Budget Of 700k by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:48pm On May 12, 2018
Reading.....
Re: Help Plan A Wedding With A Budget Of 700k by xteve(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2018
that amount will marry two women at the same time in delta state. of course in Lagos you still need add more.

Tell the house your friend's location, is it both traditional and white wedding?
Re: Help Plan A Wedding With A Budget Of 700k by Crownofwealth(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2018
xteve:
that amount will marry two women at the same time in delta state. of course in Lagos you still need add more.

Tell the house your friend's location, is it both traditional and white wedding?
ITS JUST FOR THE WHITE WEDDING.
Re: Help Plan A Wedding With A Budget Of 700k by Crownofwealth(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2018
xteve:

ITS JUST FOR THE WHITE WEDDING. MY FRIEND IS BASED IN WARRI, DELTA STATE.
Re: Help Plan A Wedding With A Budget Of 700k by Nobody: 3:05am On May 13, 2018
Let your event planner be male. Women no sabi cut wedding short o.
Re: Help Plan A Wedding With A Budget Of 700k by Nobody: 7:57am On May 13, 2018
Crownofwealth:
Hello guys. I have been informed by a friend to help plan his wedding. He wants an average wedding with a budget of 700k. planners in the house kindly assist with your professional planning prowess.

His priority should be his wears and that of the bride, the ring they'll be using and entertainment of guests. If he can limit his guest list to 100, all good. The lower the better.

The money left should be spread on photography, hall, decoration, cake, DJ and all others in their order of importance. Anything not covered by the budget should be left out.

Spent roughly 1m on mine for both traditional and white wedding. Would have been far less but for reasons beyond my control. Wishing him a HML.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“Never Aspire To Be More Successful Than Your Husband,” Man Advises Women / Fiction: My Marriage Is Too Cold And Peaceful And Its Eating Me Up.i Need Tips / Used Complete Set Of Chair For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.