Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,890 members, 7,956,356 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

Why Do Churches Gives Special Treatment To Political Office Holder - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Churches Gives Special Treatment To Political Office Holder (505 Views)

What Do Churches Use Tithe, Offerings, Vows, Etc, For? / Why Do Churches Collect Fees From Intending Couples Before Officiating Wedding? / Why Do Churches Use Yoruba Talking Drums But Treat Igbo 'ikoro' As Demonic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Churches Gives Special Treatment To Political Office Holder by dondavinchi(m): 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
Was in a church 2 sundays back n i never knew d wife of the deputy governor of d state was in the church, at d ending of service a pastor precisely d asistant pastor say d final prayer n was lik ,pls pls let give honour to whom honour is due lets wait 4 her excellency n her entourage (mind u d entourage is just she n her PA one small kpengele girl lik dat ) to go out first b4 anybody wow n i notice they were sitting at d front ,d chair dat they sat is different from d normal chair d whole congregation sat ,EXECUTIVE CHAIR . i was lik wow so dis multitude will hv 2 wait 4 her first. The funniest part was dat she was evening wasting all d time greeting mr A to mr B meen i was lik Bleep ,later d same pastor took d mic n said dont worry u can go out , becos he notice everyone was waiting 4 d almighty deputy governors wife to come out b4 we d commoners can come out , i felt really bad,was asking myself y do churches gv respect to highly place political office holders. When we knw they r d problem of d country they embezzle public funds, n kept d country were we r today.pls someone should enlighten me plssss
Re: Why Do Churches Gives Special Treatment To Political Office Holder by dhardline(m): 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
dondavinchi:
Was in a church 2 sundays back n i never knew d wife of the deputy governor of d state was in the church, at d ending of service a pastor precisely d asistant pastor say d final prayer n was lik ,pls pls let give honour to whom honour is due lets wait 4 her excellency n her entourage (mind u d entourage is just she n her PA one small kpengele girl lik dat ) to go out first b4 anybody wow n i notice they were sitting at d front ,d chair dat they sat is different from d normal chair d whole congregation sat ,EXECUTIVE CHAIR . i was lik wow so dis multitude will hv 2 wait 4 her first. The funniest part was dat she was evening wasting all d time greeting mr A to mr B meen i was lik Bleep ,later d same pastor took d mic n said dont worry u can go out , becos he notice everyone was waiting 4 d almighty deputy governors wife to come out b4 we d commoners can come out , i felt really bad,was asking myself y do churches gv respect to highly place political office holders. When we knw they r d problem of d country they embezzle public funds, n kept d country were we r today.pls someone should enlighten me plssss

That shows you where your pastors loyalty lies. Take your Bible and read it your self, ask God to give you wisdom to understand it and you will get to find out that your pastor has probably been serving money and not God. Mind you yours is not the only one, they are all over Nigeria deceiving the gullible ones. The Bible calls them those that were called by their Belly and not by God.
Re: Why Do Churches Gives Special Treatment To Political Office Holder by greatnaija01: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
Pls stop generalizing ... mention your own church.... NOT ALL CHURCHES GIVE A DAMN about political peeps. Come to deeper life, or MFM or Christ Embassy. I am a witness to the fact that they would not even mention your name or put you on any high seat.

so next time be specific about your church!!!

dondavinchi:
Re: Why Do Churches Gives Special Treatment To Political Office Holder by tobechi74: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
their tithe runs the church.
Re: Why Do Churches Gives Special Treatment To Political Office Holder by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
A river that forgets its source will surely dry up.

When Enoch Adeboye announced that the Redeem Church needed 10Billion Naira for the construction of their annex on Lagos-Ibadan express way - and two weeks later, he announced again that the money had been realized.

Where tha fvck did you think the money came from? From bankers & civil servants? grin
Re: Why Do Churches Gives Special Treatment To Political Office Holder by lastkingsman: 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
dondavinchi:

because it is an unlimited liability company
Re: Why Do Churches Gives Special Treatment To Political Office Holder by dondavinchi(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
Zoharariel:
A river that forgets its source will surely dry up.

When Enoch Adeboye announced that the Redeem Church needed 10Billion Naira for the construction of their annex on Lagos-Ibadan express way - and two weeks later, he announced again that the money had been realized.

Where tha fvck did you think the money came from? From bankers & civil servants? grin
wat r u insinuating dat our polithiefians should b highly respected dat God cant bring real christians to build his house

(1) (Reply)

Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman / The Journey Is So Short! / Keyamo Chambers Warns Apostle Suleman - 'more Victims Are Coming Out"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.