Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor (35286 Views)

A Look At 2019 Armoured Mercedes-Maybach S560,Official Car Of President Buhari / The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread / Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by franchuks(m): 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
H
Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
OkoYibo:
OP, your reviews are becoming stale and boring. Copy and paste info you're churning out is becoming too much. Doing houseboy car reviews of Governors as if that is all you know.

Go and get info on car crashes that made history, vehicles with the best and worst safety devices, vehicles with the best and least resale value, billionaires with the cheapest automobiles and information like that.

In blogging, the rule is innovate or liquidate.

sh*t you just gave a marvelous idea, thank you,

op dont worry am not into cars, so i aint gona still ur thunder
Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by OkoYibo: 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jiang:

sh*t you just gave a marvelous idea, thank you,

op dont worry am not into cars, so i aint gona still ur thunder

My brother, it's my pleasure. Feel free to use them, the sky is wide enough for all birds to fly.

1 Like

Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
AutoReportNG2:
Shout out to all my Okun people... Okun ooo

See more pictures and interior here

http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/02/review-of-official-car-of-kogi-state.html
You be Okun boy?

1 Like

Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by Soulwatcherz101(m): 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
@ does criticizing the op, simply pass by. If the post aren't helping you. It is not necessary you let us know how ignorant and frustrated you all are.....
Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by AutoReportNG2: 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
OkoYibo:

My brother, it's my pleasure. Feel free to use them, the sky is wide enough for all birds to fly.

Thanks bro.... we learn daily, but its expendient we start with what people know before going international...

You gave an excellent analysis, I love it.

Pls feel free to always give us some new ideas, and pls do visit our blog too.

God bless you.

Hope this your moniker won't pit you in trouble LOL
Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by OkoYibo: 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
AutoReportNG2:

Thanks bro.... we learn daily, but its expendient we start with what people know before going international...

You gave an excellent analysis, I love it.

Pls feel free to always give us some new ideas, and pls do visit our blog too.

God bless you.

Hope this your moniker won't pit you in trouble LOL

Uwc sire, more engine oil to your machine.

As for the moniker, I use it to look for trouble.
Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by Gozzzy(m): 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
diportivo:
By the time u finish all the governors

U go enter deputy governors

And then ministers

And den minister of state

And then senators

And den house of reps members

At this rate,u will do councillors sef

Continue.......continue
relax... him go enter pastors own, surely of politicians own finish... after politicians, pastors na the next set of people wey dey loot this country to abyss of nothingness!!!!!
Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
AutoReportNG2:

Okun pe, aku ise libe.

1 Like

Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by Ausbalo: 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ole of the highest level..!

Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by PrinceMario(m): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
AutoReportNG2:

Okun a gbe gha ooooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by AutoReportNG2: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
OkoYibo:

Uwc sire, more engine oil to your machine.

As for the moniker, I use it to look for trouble.

Pls, can you send me a mail at autoreportng@gmail.com

I want to ask you some questions.

Thank you
Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by AutoReportNG2: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
PrinceMario:
Okun a gbe gha ooooo cheesy

Seun ope wa

1 Like

Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by NemzySeries(m): 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
i so wanna teach dis ride a lesson neva ro b forgotten....... if i no see smoke frm d bonet i no go come dwn
Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by endeedike(m): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
dont take pride in your ignorance....learn a thing or two

diportivo:
By the time u finish all the governors

U go enter deputy governors

And then ministers

And den minister of state

And then senators

And den house of reps members

At this rate,u will do councillors sef

Continue.......continue

Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by diportivo: 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
endeedike:
dont take pride in your ignorance....learn a thing or two

I find it hard blaming ur itk attitude

If u can't recognize pun when u see one,that's ur cup of tea

I avnt seen ur moniker for once in cartalk section. I,on the oda hand,av learnt a lot from this section as a very active member.

Children everywhere undecided

Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by diportivo: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
Gozzzy:

relax... him go enter pastors own, surely of politicians own finish... after politicians, pastors na the next set of people wey dey loot this country to abyss of nothingness!!!!!

grin grin grin

We are stuck with this guy for years to come then

Cos after naija pastors,we will see the ones of international pastors too
Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by diportivo: 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
kings09:
grin grin U neva talk of SAs, SSAS n PAs. No forget chiefs of staff n security chiefs. grin grin

Na wa o cheesy

Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by Judolisco(m): 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
AutoReportNG2:

okun baba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by mili3kid(m): 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
AutoReportNG2:

Oga au far? u be okun people? Hehehehe nice one... Au we go connect na. Job welldone bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by Eleniyan15: 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
dfrost:

More like “German cars rockl!” wink

naxo...always pepper em
Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by mili3kid(m): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
Omo na wa ooo... My ppl b representing here ooo.. chai bt e dey pain me say I no fit blow our language hehehhee none the less... Shout to my Kogi peeps on here... Oya make we start to dey connect oooo...
I dey find okun wife to marry sef **winks**
Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by mili3kid(m): 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
diportivo:

I avnt seen ur moniker for once in cartalk section. I,on the oda hand,av learnt a lot from this section as a very active member.

Chai borda Dipo oooo afar na?
U don enta my village ppl area again... U see say we dey represent shey?
I don miss ur crase walai. Au U been bro?
Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by endeedike(m): 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
learn a thing or two... i don talk finish.

diportivo:

Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by princecool29(m): 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
AutoReportNG2:

Egbon MI e MO ku ejo meta

1 Like

Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by princecool29(m): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
This is one out of the 32 official cars of GYB..... Running kogi state like a local government

1 Like

Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by ralphsoo(m): 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
Is it not this car Tonto Dikeh's 'ex' husband bought for her?

1 Like

Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by TellMeTheTruth(m): 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
OkoYibo:
OP, your reviews are becoming stale and boring. Copy and paste info you're churning out is becoming too much. Doing houseboy car reviews of Governors as if that is all you know.

Go and get info on car crashes that made history, vehicles with the best and worst safety devices, vehicles with the best and least resale value, billionaires with the cheapest automobiles and information like that.

In blogging, the rule is innovate or liquidate.

On the contrary some of us find it interesting...

OP, please continue with your analysis

1 Like

Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by clickwtB(m): 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
AutoReportNG2:
Welcome to Kogi state, the confluence state. Kogi state was created on 25th August 1991 by the then military head of state, Ibrahim Babangida. Kogi state was carved out of Kwara state, Ekiti and among some other clans. The present governor, Mr. Yahya Bello became the governor after the death of the winner of the 2015 elections. We took a swipe at the wonder on wheels of the governor based on a report being circulated online that he rides in an 110Million Lexus SUV ride. Please note that it's not in our capacity to politicize this post as all we do is review just for love of the cars and other luxurious vehicles we see around. Take a look at the wonders on a wheel of the executive governor of Kogi state, Mr. Yahya Bello.

Introduction
The Lexus LX 570 is essentially a mildly restyled version of the Toyota Land Cruiser. That mean's it's an old-school, full-size SUV that can tow like a pickup and venture off the pavement to remote places where few other vehicles dare tread.

Recent Changes
The Lexus LX receives more standard safety features for the latest model year.

Overview
Though it can't match the space or handling refinement of some competitors, it's nevertheless plenty civilized in most driving situations while offering an even more coddling interior than the already opulent Land Cruiser.

It's fair to say that they don't make them like the LX 570 anymore. Most automakers have long since retired their trucklike, body-on-frame SUVs for car-based crossovers as buyers recognize they want improved fuel efficiency and handling more than towing ability and off-roading chops.

However, some folks still need those extreme capabilities and want them in combination with big-time luxury. For them, the LX 570 is one of the best remaining choices.

With its rugged construction, electronically adjustable suspension and four-wheel-drive system with low-range gearing, the LX 570 is a true mountain goat on the trails. Its standard Crawl Control system can even automatically control the throttle and brakes to help maintain a steady pace on steep declines or while maneuvering over rough, uneven surfaces.

The LX 570 boasts a 5.7-liter V8 that pairs with an all-new, eight-speed automatic transmission and produces 383 horsepower and 403 lb-ft of torque (up slightly over last year's). That's enough output to muscle the big SUV over precipitous hills or tow up to 7,000 lbs. Fuel economy is about what one would expect: 13 in the city and 18 on the highway, a product of the LX 570's big motor and bigger mass.

Despite its rough and tough strengths, the LX 570 also delivers a comfortable daily driving experience due in large part to its adaptive dampers, which provide a smooth ride while also mitigating body roll. All-new Drive Mode Select allows the driver to fine-tune the LX 570's powertrain and suspension response for the ideal balance of comfort and performance.
With soft leather upholstery, handsome wood trim and excellent fit-and-finish, the cabin is an enjoyable place to spend time. Befitting the LX 570's price point, numerous desirable features are standard, with highlights including a navigation system, heated front seats, a sunroof and a power liftgate.

A standard 12.3-inch touchscreen display integrates Lexus' Enform suite of apps, including Yelp, Pandora and iHeartRadio.

Standard and Optional Features
The LX 570 is fitted as standard with leather upholstery, genuine wood trim, a navigation system, four-zone automatic climate control, a sunroof, a power-closing tailgate, heated front seats, a nine-speaker AM/FM/CD stereo with AUX and USB inputs, Bluetooth connectivity with streaming audio, auto on/off headlights, cruise control, full power accessories, power-adjustable first-, second- and third-row seats power-folding heated exterior mirrors, adaptive xenon headlights, LED taillights and 20-inch alloy wheels.

Features
5.7L V-8 Engine
8-spd auto w/OD Transmission
383 @ 5,600 rpm Horsepower
403 @ 3,600 rpm Torque
Four-wheel Drive type
ABS and driveline Traction control
1st row regular express open/close sliding and tilting glass Sunroof
20" machined w/painted accents aluminum Wheels
Front air conditioning, dual zone automatic
Rear air conditioning, with separate controls
Driver and front passenger heated-cushion, heated-seatback Heated front seats
SiriusXM AM/FM/HD/Satellite, seek-scan Radio

Source:
GOD BLESS YOU!!!!
Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by lonelydora: 2:52am On Feb 26, 2017
Cut the Op some slack. This is for car lovers and not for any tom, dick, and harry

1 Like

Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by olokpa11(m): 7:10am On Feb 26, 2017
Nice work OP, have totally enjoyed your review.

1 Like

Re: Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 26, 2017
AutoReportNG2:
Welcome to Kogi state, the confluence state. Kogi state was created on 25th August 1991 by the then military head of state, Ibrahim Babangida. Kogi state was carved out of Kwara state, Ekiti and among some other clans. The present governor, Mr. Yahya Bello became the governor after the death of the winner of the 2015 elections. We took a swipe at the wonder on wheels of the governor based on a report being circulated online that he rides in an 110Million Lexus SUV ride. Please note that it's not in our capacity to politicize this post as all we do is review just for love of the cars and other luxurious vehicles we see around. Take a look at the wonders on a wheel of the executive governor of Kogi state, Mr. Yahya Bello.

Introduction
The Lexus LX 570 is essentially a mildly restyled version of the Toyota Land Cruiser. That mean's it's an old-school, full-size SUV that can tow like a pickup and venture off the pavement to remote places where few other vehicles dare tread.

Recent Changes
The Lexus LX receives more standard safety features for the latest model year.

Overview
Though it can't match the space or handling refinement of some competitors, it's nevertheless plenty civilized in most driving situations while offering an even more coddling interior than the already opulent Land Cruiser.

It's fair to say that they don't make them like the LX 570 anymore. Most automakers have long since retired their trucklike, body-on-frame SUVs for car-based crossovers as buyers recognize they want improved fuel efficiency and handling more than towing ability and off-roading chops.

However, some folks still need those extreme capabilities and want them in combination with big-time luxury. For them, the LX 570 is one of the best remaining choices.

With its rugged construction, electronically adjustable suspension and four-wheel-drive system with low-range gearing, the LX 570 is a true mountain goat on the trails. Its standard Crawl Control system can even automatically control the throttle and brakes to help maintain a steady pace on steep declines or while maneuvering over rough, uneven surfaces.

The LX 570 boasts a 5.7-liter V8 that pairs with an all-new, eight-speed automatic transmission and produces 383 horsepower and 403 lb-ft of torque (up slightly over last year's). That's enough output to muscle the big SUV over precipitous hills or tow up to 7,000 lbs. Fuel economy is about what one would expect: 13 in the city and 18 on the highway, a product of the LX 570's big motor and bigger mass.

Despite its rough and tough strengths, the LX 570 also delivers a comfortable daily driving experience due in large part to its adaptive dampers, which provide a smooth ride while also mitigating body roll. All-new Drive Mode Select allows the driver to fine-tune the LX 570's powertrain and suspension response for the ideal balance of comfort and performance.
With soft leather upholstery, handsome wood trim and excellent fit-and-finish, the cabin is an enjoyable place to spend time. Befitting the LX 570's price point, numerous desirable features are standard, with highlights including a navigation system, heated front seats, a sunroof and a power liftgate.

A standard 12.3-inch touchscreen display integrates Lexus' Enform suite of apps, including Yelp, Pandora and iHeartRadio.

Standard and Optional Features
The LX 570 is fitted as standard with leather upholstery, genuine wood trim, a navigation system, four-zone automatic climate control, a sunroof, a power-closing tailgate, heated front seats, a nine-speaker AM/FM/CD stereo with AUX and USB inputs, Bluetooth connectivity with streaming audio, auto on/off headlights, cruise control, full power accessories, power-adjustable first-, second- and third-row seats power-folding heated exterior mirrors, adaptive xenon headlights, LED taillights and 20-inch alloy wheels.

Features
5.7L V-8 Engine
8-spd auto w/OD Transmission
383 @ 5,600 rpm Horsepower
403 @ 3,600 rpm Torque
Four-wheel Drive type
ABS and driveline Traction control
1st row regular express open/close sliding and tilting glass Sunroof
20" machined w/painted accents aluminum Wheels
Front air conditioning, dual zone automatic
Rear air conditioning, with separate controls
Driver and front passenger heated-cushion, heated-seatback Heated front seats
SiriusXM AM/FM/HD/Satellite, seek-scan Radio

Source:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Cars Our Fathers Rocked Back In The Days / Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon / This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.