Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Ugliest Buildings In The World That You Have To See To Believe - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ugliest Buildings In The World That You Have To See To Believe (2822 Views)

Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World / Heavy Rainfall In Ilorin Leaves Buildings, Cars Damaged / Hailstones Damaged Dozens Of Cars And Several Buildings In Romania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ugliest Buildings In The World That You Have To See To Believe by olagbemi118(m): 8:08am On Feb 26, 2017
Maybe I forgot wot ugly should mean...all I could see up there are wonderful architectural designs
Re: Ugliest Buildings In The World That You Have To See To Believe by ttmacoy: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2017
I guess a building being ugly is relative. I wouldn't consider the Harold Washington library to be ugly and it has such amazing sculpture details.

http://www.architecture.org/architecture-chicago/buildings-of-chicago/building/harold-washington-library/

RoyalBlak007:
Harold Washington Library, Chicago, Illinois

Located south of the Loop ā€˜Lā€™, at 400 S. State Street in Chicago, Illinois, the Harold Washington Library is a weird mixture of Neoclassical features and glass-and-steel Mannerism.

http://list25.com/25-ugliest-buildings-in-the-world-that-you-have-to-see-to-believe/5/

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Hiv Positive, Can I Immigrate To Canada? / 30 Feared Dead As Cruise Boat Burst Into Flame Off California Coast(Pics) / Is USA Better Than UK in anyway ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.