Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Dubai And South Korea - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai And South Korea (12685 Views)

The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea / Current Situation In South Korea! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai And South Korea by Babaken(m): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
So giving him the 100k Will show my seriousness or how do you mean please explain.
Re: Dubai And South Korea by samuelkingz(m): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2017
Nwannem @somto...I understand your dilemma clearly cos I can relate..Igbo boy who goes to sch but doesn't fancy corporate world... Lemme advise you coz i come from a family where we are all travellers...its in our blood...nwanne forget Dubai...nothing is there only is you have capital for biz or yahoo ,minus that... Chefuo that side... Try SK..you won't regret it...though the visa is not easy as Dubai.. But its worth it...na conference visa mostly u would get then once you enta.. You hustle your way thru..guys there are trying...they work,save,buy goods mostly electronics and shuttles and send back home...if you wanna get better job and opportunities.. Marry their citizens if your liver carry am..wish you the very best in your hustle bro...we go make am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai And South Korea by cutieme(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
samuelkingz:
Nwannem @somto...I understand your dilemma clearly cos I can relate..Igbo boy who goes to sch but doesn't fancy corporate world... Lemme advise you coz i come from a family where we are all travellers...its in our blood...nwanne forget Dubai...nothing is there only is you have capital for biz or yahoo ,minus that... Chefuo that side... Try SK..you won't regret it...though the visa is not easy as Dubai.. But its worth it...na conference visa mostly u would get then once you enta.. You hustle your way thru..guys there are trying...they work,save,buy goods mostly electronics and shuttles and send back home...if you wanna get better job and opportunities.. Marry their citizens if your liver carry am..wish you the very best in your hustle bro...we go make am.
Nna how is the conference visa done or got?
Re: Dubai And South Korea by samuelkingz(m): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
cutieme:
Nna how is the conference visa done or got?
Cant really say but the little I know about it is that your agent looks for international conferences going on in SK and applies for you as a participant... When you are accepted,he gets the visa alongside other things such as hotel bookings to correlate with tour purpose of visit... When you get there..at the airport..they would confirm all info you have fro. BTA to conference topic,hotels etc...na women go ask u all these ques...heard thier women are highly valued and tough..once you scale through you can seek for a visa extension... But you know things change with time...the safest way is thru study route.
Re: Dubai And South Korea by sicily4u: 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
Priceless200:

How did it go? Guess you must have gotten. Dm me.

I have not yet gotten, how about ur side any show
Re: Dubai And South Korea by Babaken(m): 7:41am On Nov 02, 2017
no need to insult madam we are here to lean just tell me how to go about it if you know thank you.
Re: Dubai And South Korea by horlajay: 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
sicily4u:

I have not yet gotten, how about ur side any show

best advice for you is to take your time to read the thread for prospective student for SK,coupled with patience and calmness. I'm 100% sure you would know 90% of procedures of getting a SK visa. Agents won't help at all,don't expect anything...... You could DM me.. success is yours, cheers!!
Re: Dubai And South Korea by Dgovernor88: 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2018

Then why would you want to be a construction worker? I am not sure about the payment it Dubai for the jobs you listed but honestly, but read before accepting any type of job offer. Try applying for computer engineering jobs from credible websites, you might get lucky.

bro please and please don't think much about working in Dubai. But going there to hustle on the street is as well good by selling drinks, that's only truth and real hustling in Dubai but if the woman can help you to secure security job my brother it will pay you more than construction and hotel job because while you're doing your security job you also have great opportunity to study another course if you're wise enough like maybe safety course or marine course because Dubai don't value our certificate and mind you construction job is more harder than any other and they pay them low starting from 800 dirhams I mean ordinary laborers a.k.a unskilled workers while skilled workers are being paid from 1500-2000 dirhams monthly the same thing if you're working in the office and they know you're from Nigeria expect the same thing because the Bangladesh (aka bangaly) have spoiled everything for those working in construction, that's the reason our Nija guys don't want to work because they want to work in a good place where they will pay them above maybe what they do receive in Nigeria and they compiled them like 10 people in one room including bedbugs because Dubai is the only country that has multiple numbers of bedbugs that helps in sucking out all the biriani rice & soup, but if there's other Nigerians working in the same place, they will have to put all in one place because they don't like putting Africans together with other nationals due to language issues. While in the case of hotel job is stressful but not to be compare with construction job. Hotel pay house keeping job starting from 1200-2000 or 2500 and receptionist 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000 dirhams and so on. And you can learn a lot from them depending on the department they Chanel you sometimes the workers are being trained for some courses as well like on how to cook different types of meals and if you're doing well they will transfer the person to another branch maybe within or in other countries but not all hotel I mean like Hiltons, Sheratons and other 5 star and 7 star hotels but black people leave together maybe three or four persons in a room with feedings. While security job can pay well and you will also have a good time for yourself maybe one week on, three days off or one week morning and one week night but have it in mind that is all about shifting but you will also have time to study if only you want, then you can look for a good program like safety course to study because it will boost your CV and also improve your career development which will lead you in making good money for yourself by then you can even sponsor your wife if you're married because your salary will range from 3000-4000 as security and when you acquire the certificate then you will be receiving 7000-12000 or 15000 dirhams monthly and you will be living with your fellow African brothers as a starter. But they also have good job in Dubai like sells boy or girl maybe in the malls or anywhere they also pay well. But you can check on this link www.dubizzle.com where you can get different types of jobs in Dubai and other golf countries. But be very careful about this Nigeria agent because most of them will promise you heaven and earth while they've not been there before all in the name of getting the money out from your hand at end of the day you will end up going to Dubai with two weeks business visa or three months tourist visa and it's also important when you receive your employment visa check on the visa to know your work position maybe it was titled engineer or waiter, or sells man, or sells manager, or receptionist or ordinary laborer lol. And remember to tell them to include your profession because that will help you when you're done with your two years under limited contract you can easily get a good job or if it was free zone you can get a good job also maybe within the range of six months. But changing work for labor company is within three months, ones it's exceed three months no more until after two years is over under limited contract that you will sign. But those that have heavy mind go with tourists and coordinate wella to deal with selling of drinks but if you're being cut from it mehn is prison ooo no time to waist time. I hope all this will be of help to you good luck

4 Likes

Re: Dubai And South Korea by Cupidkc(m): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
Just checking if anybody have successfully moved to SK from here? Please anybody?
Re: Dubai And South Korea by Kongi123: 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
Dubai will give you working visa if you luckily secure a good job but south Korea will not issue you working visa you will be working illegally and bear it in mind any day you are caught is deportation

1 Like

Re: Dubai And South Korea by HeWrites(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Cupidkc:
Just checking if anybody have successfully moved to SK from here?
Please anybody?

Many have done that.

Also preparing to do so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crashed Plane Not Faulty - Dana Management / Turkish Embassy. / Luxembourg Enquiries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.