Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) (16246 Views)

Terrible Accident In Kogi Kills Many (Graphic Photos) / Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) / Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by dingbang(m): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Qabt:
May their soul rest in peace.. May God punish all these thieves we call leaders up their!
what is the relationship with d leaders and the driver who lost control of dat vehicle
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by LivingHuman: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Yeah thats why I indicated "google translate".. The whole thing was in Hausa
maxwell60:
Evangelizing? These are Hisbah security groups mostly found in the North I wonder what "evagelising" according to you have your do with it.. Make una Dey look well before una Dey copy o
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by Qabt(m): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
dingbang:
what is the relationship with d leaders and the driver who lost control of dat vehicle
USE what God gave u.... "Bad road" this is what I meant
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
I went to Bukuyum Once , it took us six hours from Gusau to get there
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by juman(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
dingbang:

There is relationship between good leadership and prevention of accidents.

Proper monitoring of motorists speed is also essential. The breaker of the speed limit receive fine punishment.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by dingbang(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Qabt:
USE what God gave u.... "Bad road" this is what I meant
how did you know that d accident was caused by bad road?
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by Qabt(m): 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
dingbang:
how did you know that d accident was caused by bad road?
How did you know that was not the cause?
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by juman(m): 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I went to Bukuyum Once , it took us six hours from Gusau to get there

Long hours of traveling, if we have fast trains it would be take far less time.

APC has so far proven not to be the answer to nigerians problems.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by dingbang(m): 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
juman:

There is relationship between good leadership and prevention of accidents.

Proper monitoring of motorists speed is also essential. The breaker of the speed limit receive fine punishment.
over speeding kills and every driver ought to know that...

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by dingbang(m): 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
Qabt:
How did you know that was not the cause?
then you don't have a case... !!
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by juman(m): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
dingbang:
over speeding kills and every driver ought to know that...

Of course over speeding kills, but one can be a victim of incoming over speeding driver from the other side of the road also.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by Qabt(m): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
dingbang:
then you don't have a case... !!
u don't have a case too.. So don't quote me.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by dingbang(m): 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
juman:

Of course over speeding kills, but one can be a victim of incoming over speeding driver from the other side of the road also.
do u still blame the government over a victim hit by a stray bullet?
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
kennyblaze007:
So sad...Happy Sunday Nairalanders... Hope ya all enjoyed service for those that are Christians.. Plz I luv to connect with all Nairalanders.. Add me on Bbm with 58E1DA26

So that you will choose girls to tarry with?
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by BLACKbullet: 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
over speeding is bad they don't want to hear
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by fapcrook(m): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
Igbos:
R I P

But karma

Claps back
what's this comment for?
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
ChappyChase:

What has kKam got to do with this? undecided undecided
Make your own meaning out of it now.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by DonCortino: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Igbos:
R I P

But karma

Claps back

Wat has karma got to do with this now? angry
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by jimb(m): 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hisba Hisba Hisba... when una dey harass me and babe fr zamfara during my service yr, hehehe devil don set una up.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by jimb(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
madridguy:
Inna lilahi waheena ilehin roji'un.

na yr brothers, am sure they were on their way to harassing your couples again in the name of sharia...
when dem go smoke gum finish , dem no go let person enjoy in peace..
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by madridguy(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Respect the dead please.

jimb:

na yr brothers, am sure they were on their way to harassing your couples again in the name of sharia...
when dem go smoke gum finish , dem no go let person enjoy in peace..
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by ashir41: 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Innalillahi, may their soul rest in peace
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hisbah police accident
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by Flatties: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
jimb:
Hisba Hisba Hisba... when una dey harass me and babe fr zamfara during my service yr, hehehe devil don set una up.

Qabt:
I hope you get your brain back Igbo.... Religious fanatic oshi!
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by elmoore676(m): 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Inna lilahi waheena ilehin roji'un.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by AminuRano87(m): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
kennyblaze007:
So sad...Happy Sunday Nairalanders... Hope ya all enjoyed service for those that are Christians.. Plz I luv to connect with all Nairalanders.. Add me on Bbm with 58E1DA26
bbm is not popular now. many people are not on bbm. drop your phone number for whatsapp chat.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by ohasoup9(m): 11:33am On Feb 28, 2017
That you do it doesn't mean others do it.
jnrbayano:

So that you will choose girls to tarry with?
Re: Terrible Accident Along Bukkuyum-Garin Shinkafi Road Zamfara (Photos) by ohasoup9(m): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2017
Islamic police. May Allah grant them peace in Jannah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Arik Planes In Crash Scare In Abuja & Jos / Abuja Airport’s Runway To Undergo Another 18-week Upgrade - PUNCH / Guide To Iyinzu Waterfall In Ezimo, Enugu State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.