Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

From An Ex Pastor : An Unjust God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From An Ex Pastor : An Unjust God (441 Views)

"Pastors Live On Blood Money, I Feels Ashamed I Was A Pastor" - Ex Pastor / A True Life Story Of An Ex-deeper Life Member / To Christians From An Ex Pastor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From An Ex Pastor : An Unjust God by ifenes(m): 2:11am On Feb 26, 2017
Are you in bed now hoping to wake up and go to church in the morning?

Are you there wondering how it is possible that all the bible characters are white with no black characters even when it is obvious the black race were the first on the planet?

Have you been questioning the bible lately and want a way out? Are you finding it hard to believe in a talking donkey or snake? Then this video is for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbf1q9dKnCs

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me interprete This Dream Abeg / Did A Voice Really Came Down From Heavean? / CKIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.