Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking (45300 Views)

PHOTO: Bbnaija Housemates, Ese And Gifty At AMVCA 2017 / Miyonse, Soma And Busty Female Fan Pictured / Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
SHES FAT

CRUEL BUT TRUE, those biceps should be covered, eno luk gud on fair skin people.

Only black & chacolate skin colored ladies will look stunning with that type of body weight

This 2face, was his face remodled due to his occupy 9ja protest or was it always like that. either DSS are super good at them job

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by 2shur: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
so 4dia mind now.
dem don be celebrity.
when u looking cheap popularity and u finally get it.
obly matter of months if fades away.
Two is not a winner
and 3 nobody remembers.
keep touring on empty pockets and shit..
nobdy gona gif a fuc abt yall loosers
dumb ass kids.
most are over age..
fuc dis shiiit
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
kennyblaze007:
Just like that.. This pipo don turn celebs...luv Soma though.. It was wen I went to dstv office to pay my subscription I knew how huge BBNaija was...Happy Sunday Nairalanders... Hope ya all enjoyed service for those that are Christians.. Plz I luv to connect with all Nairalanders.. Add me on Bbm with 58E1DA26
people still go to dstv office to pay for subscription in this 21st century? shocked

What ever happened to the internet and your debit card? shocked

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by henrixx(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
kennyblaze007:
Just like that.. This pipo don turn celebs...luv Soma though.. It was wen I went to dstv office to pay my subscription I knew how huge BBNaija was...Happy Sunday Nairalanders... Hope ya all enjoyed service for those that are Christians.. Plz I luv to connect with all Nairalanders.. Add me on Bbm with 58E1DA26
how many things are you saying

wich one u dey and wich one u nor dey
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by CellTabRepairs: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
#Advice

They better turn the platform to money...not just grooving with the celebs like the one that got payporte endorsement...

MeanWhile as you search for that job and keep waiting (very frustrating), DO NOT WAIT IN PERPETUITY! You might consider investing in knowledge-based skill that has unending returns. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other cash based investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name & View That Resource You Need! cool
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
What's wrong with Tuface's eyes?
DSSS don reset the guy vision

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by Kondomatic(m): 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

DSSS don reset the guy vision
Hahahahaha
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by fumeex(f): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Remyboyhefty:
lol thought she said soma no be her type grin
No mind her.she jux dey pretend.
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by SIRmanjar(m): 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
Wey coco rice abi coco ice?
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
In vector's voice, the only "Rumour" wey dy sell na 2face club.
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by Penisman: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kondomatic:

Thats the looks on his eyes whenever he sees raw pusssy.
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by Nofuckgiven: 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
I knew it even my baby bro said Soma and Gifty are more than just friends. He was really crushing on her when they were still in the house.
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by igbalodehunter(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Yewandequeen:

I dont think so. If u look closely at the top left hand corner u will see the back camera which implies they used front camera to snap and with the way they looked onto the screen its obvious its front cam they used.

And again i think her phone is one of the types that the back cover is made up of glass and not the regular plastic or leather covering.

try Zooming The Screen is somehow Shattered
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by yvonnechaka(f): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
That's d only place he ages...lolz
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by Ojukwubucket(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
IGBOS are BEAUTIFUL..... CHINEKE kworo aka kee anyi.... O buro ndi njo gbara anyi gburu gburu
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by seghordy: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
naso cheesy cheesy cheesy
omonighoblessing:
after the ragge play the blues.......grin
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by seghordy: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
lol grin grin
Penisman:

Thats the looks on his eyes whenever he sees raw pusssy.
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by seghordy: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
yea come to think of it
2face has a club ??
Phinity318:
In vector's voice, the only "Rumour" wey dy sell na 2face club.
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by seghordy: 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
see fine boy like that you come talk sey no be your type
Remyboyhefty:
lol thought she said soma no be her type grin
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by seghordy: 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
wow
Yewandequeen:

I dont think so. If u look closely at the top left hand corner u will see the back camera which implies they used front camera to snap and with the way they looked onto the screen its obvious its front cam they used.

And again i think her phone is one of the types that the back cover is made up of glass and not the regular plastic or leather covering.
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by yusufyusuf1: 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
They look like brother and sister not love to me the babe look too mature for the guy my opinion if at all it count
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by crunchyg: 1:48am On Feb 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
It fit be DIS beatings during the protest buruhaha
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
charlsecy:
Do they still allow $100 monthly? What is the rate used by Vccexperts?
Exchange rate is #440

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew / Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots / Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.