Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Pls @ Finalboss Help A Nairalander With Nysc Relocation Issue - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pls @ Finalboss Help A Nairalander With Nysc Relocation Issue (472 Views)

Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki / How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment / Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls @ Finalboss Help A Nairalander With Nysc Relocation Issue by Yunisa001(m): 8:24am On Feb 26, 2017
@ finalboss Good morning boss Am a batch B 2016 Corper serving in Bauchi state and recently I just lost my Dad in 21 December last year and my Mummy is not ok with the state am serving now and have applied for the relocation to go to neighbouring state but the it not yet approved and the most painful thing is that all my fellow Corper that we applied for it together has gotten their own approval. and they ve all left for their. desire state and all the people am contacting for help for approval of m relocation are requesting for the money that I can afford .pls sir my boss I want u to use ur connection because I believe u can do it so that they can approve my relocation because my health condition is not okay with the weather of the state pls this are my details ( ADEWALE YUNISA TUBOSUN CALL UP NUMBER " NYSC/AAJ/2016/295053 " STATE CODE "BA/16B/0844" I WANT TO RELOCATE TO EDO STATE) I WILL VERY GRATEFUL IF U CAN ASSIST ME ON THIS AND MY PRAYER IS THAT GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS U

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Palava / Nysc Batch A Stream I Kaduna State 2017 / What Is Happening To Plateau State Allowee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.