Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,410 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Remy Ma Diss: Remy Ma Finish Nicki Minaj With Diss Track (DOWNLOAD). - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Remy Ma Diss: Remy Ma Finish Nicki Minaj With Diss Track (DOWNLOAD). (1455 Views)

AUDIO + VIDEO: Remy Ma – Melanin Magic (pretty Brown) Feat. Chris Brown / Https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/279274/by/hwt4k69880 Afrosoulnonstop / Shether – Remy Ma (nicki Minaj Diss) Mp3 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remy Ma Diss: Remy Ma Finish Nicki Minaj With Diss Track (DOWNLOAD). by DCONE1(m): 9:09am On Feb 26, 2017
After releasing verses on Gucci Mane title “Make Love”. And After a barrage of subliminal bars from Nicki Minaj the industry was thrown off guard by Nicki Minaj alleged bars dissing fellow NYC rapper, Remy Ma. Within 48 hours, Remy Ma has responded with “shETHER”. a seven-minute diss aimed at the Young Money star.

The scathing track, which is a play on Nas’ “Ether” diss towards Jay Z, pulls no punches and even starts with a clip of Nicki Minaj screaming “Free Remy.” From there, the shots are plenty.

“I told you I wasn’t talking about your dumb ass,” she raps. “It look stupid, you literally got a dumb ass…Let’s be honest, you stole that line about bitches being your sons / How you take my ’09 jail tweet and run / Talking about, bringing knives to a fight with guns / When the only shot you ever took was in your buns.

The personals continue, involving Nicki’s ex, Meek Mill. “I saw Meek at All-Star,” she raps. “He told me your ass dropped / He couldn’t Bleep you for three months because your ass dropped / Now, I don’t think you understand how bad her ass got / The implants that she had put in her ass popped.”

But Meek isn’t the only one that’s referenced on the track, as Safaree and Drake are also brought up. “Left your Day 1 ’cause you heard he was on some cheat poo / Then got with the dude that told you, on some freak poo / But what happened to Omeeka? Nah, on some G poo / Left him and took a pic with that dude he had beef with / And we all know it was a beef that you started / Pillow talking out of your ass, this Dam slow.”

The attacks don’t end there. “Been through mad crews, you disloyal hoochie,” she adds. “Now all a sudden you back with Drake and Tunechi / After he said you sucked his dick, you back with Gucci.”

Clapping back at Nicki’s bars about needing plaques to be considered the queen of rap, Remy has her own take on the matter. “To be the queen of rap you gotta actually rap / The whole industry know that for you, it’s a wrap / No, to be queen of rap, you can’t have a ghostwriter / That’s why, this is my house, Flo Rida / Ni**as done seen Drake pennin’, Wayne pennin’ / And since your first boyfriend left, Dam ain’t winnin’ / You an internet troll, I’m sorry / You can’t get her online without Safaree. Hahahahah

The War is on

You can DOWNLOAD Remys Ruthless diss track through link below.

http://talkmuzik.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Remy_Ma_-_Shether_Nicki_Minaj_Diss__Talkmuzik.mp3

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Assurance - Davido - Download Mp3 / Music: Rex Ericson – Onome / abuja's airwaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.