Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

BREAKING ! Radio Continental Renamed MAX FM - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / BREAKING ! Radio Continental Renamed MAX FM (1428 Views)

Murphy Ijemba , Sean Amadi Hit Max FM With Rush Hour Show / Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm / Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING ! Radio Continental Renamed MAX FM by vibzy: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
The management of Radio Continental has renamed the station in an exercise it described as rebranding.

The station’s new name is MAX FM, which will be a wholly music-driven platform. As such, all political programmes have been halted and are to be replaced with music programmes.

The new identity will be unveiled at a launch scheduled to hold at Balmoral, Victoria Island, on Friday.

Details later…
Re: BREAKING ! Radio Continental Renamed MAX FM by Habeyy(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
Good for them
Change is constant
Moving with trend
Re: BREAKING ! Radio Continental Renamed MAX FM by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tinubu has sold off one of the proceeds of his loot. Awon Oloshi Awon Oloshi

Even though I am not from Lagos State, I am going to be Lagos State Governor. That Island that he has subjected the populace to daily suffering with the consistent traffic, I am going to dismantle those thieving points called toll gates and spread numerous roads across the sea that will connect different areas of both the Island and Mainland, let me see how LCC will survive without the proceeds of milking people dry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING ! Radio Continental Renamed MAX FM by Vutseck(m): 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
he sold it sharp Sharp to avoid witch hunting .
Re: BREAKING ! Radio Continental Renamed MAX FM by Youngadvocate(m): 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Now their eyes go clear small...people that cut callers off and even quarrelled with some people over the Radio once they were harsh with comments on the APC clueless programmes just for Tinubu's sake.

I hope they learn to stick to the art of Professional journalism and do less of licking the as.s of their paymaster, Tinubu.
Re: BREAKING ! Radio Continental Renamed MAX FM by MyNewJackeT: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
radio Biafra stands strong
Re: BREAKING ! Radio Continental Renamed MAX FM by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Tinubu has sold off one of the proceeds of his loot. Awon Oloshi Awon Oloshi

Even though I am not from Lagos State, I am going to be Lagos State Governor. That Island that he has subjected the populace to daily suffering with the consistent traffic, I am going to dismantle those thieving points called toll gates and spread numerous roads across the sea that will connect different areas of both the Island and Mainland, let me see how LCC will survive without the proceeds of milking people dry.

The tollgates are owned by Tinubu and his Lebanese business partner Chaugory and are used to collect money from Lagos slaves.
Re: BREAKING ! Radio Continental Renamed MAX FM by hezy4real01(m): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
A lot of interesting programs will be missed..... Watin dey crew, Honeypot and the likes
Re: BREAKING ! Radio Continental Renamed MAX FM by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
DutchBruh:

The tollgates are owned by Tinubu and his Lebanese business partner Chaugory and are used to collect money from Lagos slaves.
Yes I know

(1) (Reply)

Davido- Flora My Flawa (mp3/video/lyrics) / [music] Waltee Ft Zillions - Kuyak / Akụkọ IDU Na ỌBA (igbo Folktale) Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.