Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola (45198 Views)

BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week / BBA Update. TTT Is Not A Liar. / When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by repogirl(f): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
I have been suspecting since but now it's quite obvious this is planned work. They sent Ese in with this info to cause drama. Ofcourse she has to claim she saw it in a dream cos there's no other way to explain it.
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by lexy2014: 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
omonighoblessing:
LOBATON grin
hi how u doing?
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by Tisham20(m): 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
immorality order of the day
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by DavSagacity(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
AlexCk:
I miss gulder ultimate search cry cry
No be only you. i tire for all these ashawo and olodos ..
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by jomoh: 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Vickiweezy:
I thought BBN was a reality show and not a movie.
When them start to dey add scripts and nollywood film trick?
Which one be dream again? Na wetin Big brother tell am make im act? Lie??

Thank you for this this is what i told my sister. If the housemates should act based on that information and it eventually lead to the eviction of TTT, Big Brother could be in serious trouble from TTT.

He could argue that keeping his marital status a secrete was part of his game plan and by exposing it, Big brother has unduly interfered in his game plan thereby not giving him a fair chance to compete with the real housemates.

All these as long as he can prove that the information directly lead to his nomination and eventual eviction.

2 Likes

Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by nkemma54(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
jomoh:

Thank you for this this is what i told my sister. If the housemates should act based on that information and it eventually lead to the eviction of TTT, Big Brother could be in serious trouble from TTT.

He could argue that keeping his marital status a secrete was part of his game plan and by exposing it, Big brother has unduly interfered in his game plan thereby not giving him a fair chance to compete with the real housemates.

All these as long as he can prove that the information directly lead to his nomination and eventual eviction.

bulshit.
meanwhile, this is his wife's profile....the power of the internet!
https://www.facebook.com/MimGoddess?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by omonighoblessing(f): 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
lexy2014:
hi how u doing?
fine dear
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by Shaballantin(m): 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jengem:
Who asked her
I tire oo,,litu wonda shiz kicked-out lol,,,keeping secret ain't easy anyways
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by lexy2014: 7:15am On Feb 27, 2017
omonighoblessing:
fine dear
how was ur nite?would it b ok if i dropped u a line in ur email?
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by lexy2014: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
omonighoblessing:
fine dear
hi I saw a notification that u sent me a mail on NL but I haven't been able to access it as I don't c any email icon or link.meanwhile I have sent a mail to ur Yahoo e-mail
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by jomoh: 12:20am On Mar 06, 2017
nkemma54:

cant bliv u dared to insult me coz i said bulshit. wow, nd u cant even spell 'secret' right. not ur fault, enjoy ur ban.
fyi the emboldened part is ur bulshit comment. think before u post next time. the housemates may not have the power of the internet (even ur retarded sibling would know that) but ur comment is still a technical bulshit.

u clearly are a myopic maggot

Karma is a dam but revenge is sweet.

Enjoy your ban.
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by mareema(f): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2017
emzreus:
mareema comman c dis
Lol I see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) / Bbnaija: How Nigerians Reacted To Gedoni’s Eviction / Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.